• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Racially motivated mass shooting in Buffalo

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
What's sick about it? These people look to me like they participate in a sport known as 3-gun competition. Even if they didn't, so what? They're not hurting anyone.
And mass shootings at elementary schools are no big deal in your rightwing world.

trapdoor

Governor
And mass shootings at elementary schools are no big deal in your rightwing world.
Who said that? They're a huge deal. The tragedy of the loss is compounded by being held to blame for it simply because I own firearms.
How are these people in your picture contributing to any school shooting?
How are they hurting anyone?

write on

Senator
Who said that? They're a huge deal. The tragedy of the loss is compounded by being held to blame for it simply because I own firearms.
Feeling persecuted?

How are these people in your picture contributing to any school shooting?
How are they hurting anyone?
Well, the right wing likes to call it 'grooming'.

From the pics, can you tell me who may grow up to be a serial killer?

trapdoor

Governor
Feeling persecuted?

Well, the right wing likes to call it 'grooming'.

From the pics, can you tell me who may grow up to be a serial killer?
As I firearms owner I wouldn't say I generally feel persecuted, but I would say that from time-to-time we are unjustly accused of contributing to mass shootings, etc. It's like passing laws to restrict sober drivers as a means of reducing drunk driving accidents.

write on

Senator
As I firearms owner I wouldn't say I generally feel persecuted, but I would say that from time-to-time were are unjustly accused of contributing to mass shootings, etc. It's like passing laws to restrict sober drivers as a means of reducing drunk driving accidents.
I own a few firearms myself. And it's clear as hell that I don't feel the need to boast about it.

...and I also don't feel persecuted.

:rolleyes:

trapdoor

Governor
I own a few firearms myself. And it's clear as hell that I don't feel the need to boast about it.

...and I also don't feel persecuted.

:rolleyes:
I only boast about my collection among other collectors and shooters who might be interested. It's mostly 19th century stuff, Civil War guns and guns from the Old West. Sure, I have an AR-15 -- I built a "retro" to look and feel like the M16 I used in basic training back in 1985 when I was in the Army. I neither brag nor not brag about it. Neither am I or 99.99 percent of other gun owners responsible for causing any school shooting.

write on

Senator
I only boast about my collection among other collectors and shooters who might be interested. It's mostly 19th century stuff, Civil War guns and guns from the Old West. Sure, I have an AR-15 -- I built a "retro" to look and feel like the M16 I used in basic training back in 1985 when I was in the Army. I neither brag nor not brag about it. Neither am I or 99.99 percent of other gun owners responsible for causing any school shooting.
It's apparent that you like to collect and have a nice collection.

But why would anyone boast about their collection, right?

Is it that tendency that leads to th3 carnage that we're witnessing?

Who knows?

trapdoor

Governor
It's apparent that you like to collect and have a nice collection.

But why would anyone boast about their collection, right?

Is it that tendency that leads to th3 carnage that we're witnessing?

Who knows?
If I knew the cause and could make a defined change to shut this sort of thing down, I would shut it down immediately as would any decent human being. It seems so many people. mostly on the left but not exclusively, jump immediately to blame guns and gun ownership, especially semiautomatic rifles. Semiautomatic rifles have been sold in the U.S. for a century. The AR-15 has been available since 1964. This short of shooting didn't become frequent until near the turn of the 21st century -- I have a hard time blaming it on the firearms. What causes it? I simply don't know. It's frquently done by people who are alienated in some way from a life or culture that is "normal," but I was as awkward and alienated as it comes when I was a teen -- and I had ready access to multiple firearms. I never considered shooting up my school. I wish I had a ready answer.