• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Racially motivated mass shooting in Buffalo

EatTheRich

President
It's all about the white supremacist great replacement theory. He's one of the louder mouths, but this is a rightwing culture issue promoting a race war in America.
He's in the good graces of his boss, the Australian IMMIGRANT, so the public needs to go after not just Carlson, but his boss, FoxNews, other rightwing media....AND the GOP.

Liz Cheney
@Liz_Cheney

The House GOP leadership has enabled white nationalism, white supremacy, and anti-semitism. History has taught us that what begins with words ends in far worse.
@GOP leaders must renounce and reject these views and those who hold them.

7:14 AM · May 16, 2022·
Really we need to address the system that gives the GOP, Fox, etc., so much power … the bourgeois version of quote-unquote democracy.

protectionist

Governor
Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
Affirmative action just moves us closer to a colorblind society by limiting the extent of racial preference for underqualified whites.
As a 76 year old victim of Affirmative Action discrimination of 45 years ago, I can attest that Affirmative Action keeps us away from being a colorblind society, by having racial preference (aka racial discrimination) (aka racism), and lowers the quality of society, by having well-qualified whites & Asians being replaced by underqualified blacks.

It is also the #1 racism in America, victimizing, by far, the largest number of people (whites & Asians), and ruining millions of people's lives.

EatTheRich

President
As a 76 year old victim of Affirmative Action discrimination of 45 years ago, I can attest that Affirmative Action keeps us away from being a colorblind society, by having racial preference (aka racial discrimination) (aka racism), and lowers the quality of society, by having well-qualified whites & Asians being replaced by underqualified blacks.

It is also the #1 racism in America, victimizing, by far, the largest number of people (whites & Asians), and ruining millions of people's lives.
Blacks must still be far more qualified than whites and Asian-American, and Asian-Americans need to be more qualified than whites, that they are competing against to succeed even with affirmative action moderating the level of racial favoritism. Affirmative action means going from a society in which there are almost NO Blacks or Asians hired to one in which the most talented and hard-working Blacks and Asians can achieve what is given much more readily to far more mediocre whites.

protectionist

Governor
It's all about the white supremacist great replacement theory. He's one of the louder mouths, but this is a rightwing culture issue promoting a race war in America.
He's in the good graces of his boss, the Australian IMMIGRANT, so the public needs to go after not just Carlson, but his boss, FoxNews, other rightwing media....AND the GOP.

Liz Cheney
@Liz_Cheney

The House GOP leadership has enabled white nationalism, white supremacy, and anti-semitism. History has taught us that what begins with words ends in far worse.
@GOP leaders must renounce and reject these views and those who hold them.

7:14 AM · May 16, 2022·
Racial replacement is not a theory, it is a FACT. Here's 2 examples >>

1. In 1973, the James A Haley VA Hospital in Tampa, with thousands of employees, was 90% white. Employee racial % is now about 95% NON-white. Anybody doubting that is free to stroll through the miles of corridors, and see for yourself.

2. Regarding Joe Biden) trying to replace Americans, with obedient people from the Third World, there is absolutely no question about it. Since he took office, Biden has caused one catastrophe after another. His rating has dropped like a lead ball.

Biden knows that he cannot depend on the American people (who generally hate his guts) to vote for him. Consequently, power-mad Biden has thrown open the Mexican border, and has allowed millions of third world migrants into the US, whom he knows are dependent on him, for them to be able to remain in the US. Biden stocking up replacing American votes with foreigner votes. Not rocket science.

EatTheRich

President
Racial replacement is not a theory, it is a FACT. Here's 2 examples >>

1. In 1973, the James A Haley VA Hospital in Tampa, with thousands of employees, was 90% white. Employee racial % is now about 95% NON-white. Anybody doubting that is free to stroll through the miles of corridors, and see for yourself.

2. Regarding Joe Biden) trying to replace Americans, with obedient people from the Third World, there is absolutely no question about it. Since he took office, Biden has caused one catastrophe after another. His rating has dropped like a lead ball.

Biden knows that he cannot depend on the American people (who generally hate his guts) to vote for him. Consequently, power-mad Biden has thrown open the Mexican border, and has allowed millions of third world migrants into the US, whom he knows are dependent on him, for them to be able to remain in the US. Biden stocking up replacing American votes with foreigner votes. Not rocket science.
1. I bet it pays less compared to other jobs now too.
2. He obviously has not thrown open the border or allowed millions in. Besides, what would be the point when even if he gave them all green cards and asylum it would take about a decade, minimum, for them to ever be able to become citizens and be able to vote in presidential elections?

trapdoor

Governor
Yes, the shooting was racially motivated. Yes the shooter was white and intentionally shot only African-Americans, and posted a manifesto saying why.
And yes he used a so-called assault rifle.
Do his actions make all whites racists? Clearly not.
Do his actions make all semi-automatic rifle owners mass shooters? Also clearly not.

Racism, while horrible isn't going away. New York already has the firearms laws that Democrats have been calling for, indeed it's one of the most stringent gun control states in the nation, and NONE of its gun control laws were broken by the shooter. He underwent a background check and legally purchased a gun in a state with registration. The state also has red-flag laws, and he had received a clearance from those laws. Other than a gun ban, which is not politically viable, what else could have been done?

I don't know. I wish I had answers. But I don't feel that taking my guns away from me is among those answers. I don't think trying to make racists be not-racist is possible.

EatTheRich

President
Yes, the shooting was racially motivated. Yes the shooter was white and intentionally shot only African-Americans, and posted a manifesto saying why.
Do his actions make all semi-automatic rifle owners mass shooters? Also clearly not.

Racism, while horrible isn't going away. New York already has the firearms laws that Democrats have been calling for, indeed it's one of the most stringent gun control states in the nation, and NONE of its gun control laws were broken by the shooter. He underwent a background check and legally purchased a gun in a state with registration. The state also has red-flag laws, and he had received a clearance from those laws. Other than a gun ban, which is not politically viable, what else could have been done?

I don't know. I wish I had answers. But I don't feel that taking my guns away from me is among those answers. I don't think trying to make racists be not-racist is possible.
What could have been done is for conservative politicians and media to stop incubating racism by making the same claims regurgitated by the shooter to deflect from the failures of the right and appeal to the base prejudices of the ignorant.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

protectionist

Governor

What else could have been done is to ban gun free zones as this store was, and all the places where mass shootings have occured. As long as you advertise that there wont be a large group of good guys with guns, mass shooters are going to accept the invitation, and show up.

Last edited:

Bugsy McGurk

President

What could have been done, and should have been done, is putting that racist punk on a no-buy list when he announced that he wanted to engage in murder-suicide and expressed his racist views. But that was not done. NY state’s gun “control” laws are like a sieve.

trapdoor

Governor
What could have been done, and should have been done, is putting that racist punk on a no-buy list when he announced that he wanted to engage in murder-suicide and expressed his racist views. But that was not done. NY state’s gun “control” laws are like a sieve.
yes, perhaps it should, and that was the intent of the red flag law by which he was examined — and which found no reason to deny his gun purchase.It’s not that NY gun laws are like a sieve, it’s that the laws do t work.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
If "white replacement theory" is such a "conspiracy theory," why is it not a single lefty can explain why the unchecked immigration of minorities from central and south america, and the caribbean is so great for the US people? We know they tax our infrastructure, sap our education resources, depress our wages and, yes, commit more than their fair share of crime. So why is it so important to lefties to get as many in here as fast as possible? No one has ever bothered to articulate it beyond the banal (and false) slogan that "diversity is our strength." So how, why is it? No lefty ever bothers to say. So please, Dr. Julie - let us have the benefit of your brilliance on this matter. Tell us why we should bring 30 to 50 million illiterate peasants into our home - I dare you!