• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Racially motivated mass shooting in Buffalo

protectionist

Governor
If "white replacement theory" is such a "conspiracy theory," why is it not a single lefty can explain why the unchecked immigration of minorities from central and south america, and the caribbean is so great for the US people? We know they tax our infrastructure, sap our education resources, depress our wages and, yes, commit more than their fair share of Crime. So why is it so important to lefties to get as many in here as fast as possible? No one has ever bothered to articulate it beyond the banal (and false) slogan that "diversity is our strength." So how, why is it? No lefty ever bothers to say. So please, Dr. Julie - let us have the benefit of your brilliance on this matter. Tell us why we should bring 30 to 50 million illiterate peasants into our home - I dare you!
So Biden can get somebody to VOTE for him.

EatTheRich

President
If "white replacement theory" is such a "conspiracy theory," why is it not a single lefty can explain why the unchecked immigration of minorities from central and south america, and the caribbean is so great for the US people? We know they tax our infrastructure, sap our education resources, depress our wages and, yes, commit more than their fair share of Crime. So why is it so important to lefties to get as many in here as fast as possible? No one has ever bothered to articulate it beyond the banal (and false) slogan that "diversity is our strength." So how, why is it? No lefty ever bothers to say. So please, Dr. Julie - let us have the benefit of your brilliance on this matter. Tell us why we should bring 30 to 50 million illiterate peasants into our home - I dare you!
“Unchecked immigration” is a red herring. There exists a natural check on immigration which automatically leads to the optimal economic equilibrium, and it’s the free market condition that obtains under the unregulated freedom to travel supported by a handful of communists, anarchists, and libertarians. State restriction of human movement to go where the best wages are means more people working for lower wages. State restriction of human movement to where there is more of the physical and human infrastructure for education means fewer people adequately educated. The U.S. keeping taxpayers out means far less for infrastructure funding of which those states with the most immigration (like California) produce relative to their consumption.

Immigrant minorities are scapegoated for taxing infrastructure that has been underfunded for decades. But the gestures by Obama and Trump toward reversing the trend of neglect followed fast on the heels of the pro-immigrant strikes and the organizing drives of the mine workers and hospitality workers that were led by immigrant workers, as well as the organization of the Change to Win coalition with the crucial active support of so many immigrants. Immigrant minorities are scapegoated for sapping whites’ education resources, but immigrant communities place a premium on education and if not for the silencing of their voices by the threat of deportation would no doubt be powerful allies of the teachers’ unions in their fights to improve the schools. Immigrant minorities are blamed for lowering whites’ wages, but really it is the discrimination against them which by allowing capitalists to pay them less than the prevailing wage gives the capitalists an opening wedge for its offensive against the workers’ collective bargaining strength.

Immigrants are not enemies, or parasites, or victims. They are comrades, who for decades have thrown themselves behind the efforts of their fellow workers who were native-born to resist capitalism’s inexorable drive to lower wages and degrade public services, even when the native-born or those who immigrated legally (vs. those who didn’t) screwed themselves over by not displaying the same elementary solidarity.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Your post indicates you fell head over heals for the white supremacist "great replacement theory" with your false claims about immigrants.

America is a nation of immigrants. You all just can't stand that many are people of color.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Yes, the shooting was racially motivated. Yes the shooter was white and intentionally shot only African-Americans, and posted a manifesto saying why.
And yes he used a so-called assault rifle.
Do his actions make all whites racists? Clearly not.
Do his actions make all semi-automatic rifle owners mass shooters? Also clearly not.

Racism, while horrible isn't going away. New York already has the firearms laws that Democrats have been calling for, indeed it's one of the most stringent gun control states in the nation, and NONE of its gun control laws were broken by the shooter. He underwent a background check and legally purchased a gun in a state with registration. The state also has red-flag laws, and he had received a clearance from those laws. Other than a gun ban, which is not politically viable, what else could have been done?

I don't know. I wish I had answers. But I don't feel that taking my guns away from me is among those answers. I don't think trying to make racists be not-racist is possible.
GW Bush let the assault weapons ban expire in 2004. That was a Republican move.
There's no reason for Americans to walk around with assault weapons let alone hunting rifles. Keep your handgun out of sight.

1652881088156.png

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Your post indicates you fell head over heals for the white supremacist "great replacement theory" with your false claims about immigrants.

America is a nation of immigrants. You all just can't stand that many are people of color.
America is also a nation of Laws
Illegals are not a racial issue
of course everything in your life is!

Joe in Tulsa

Council Member
GW Bush let the assault weapons ban expire in 2004. That was a Republican move.
There's no reason for Americans to walk around with assault weapons let alone hunting rifles. Keep your handgun out of sight.
The assault weapons ban was unconstitutional, an infringement on an inalienable right. The Republicans were right to make that move.
I'm sure you've heard it before, but we have a Bill of Rights, not a bill of needs. I'll carry what ever tool I need on what ever manner I choose.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member

Yet it posted another racist post, shame!

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Curious if you posted about the racially motivated shooting in New York last month?
Be careful, you're sounding like rightwingers who want to give a pass to white supremacist mass shooters. According to the FBI they are our #1 domestic terrorism threat.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Yet it posted another racist post, shame!
Racism is denigrating black people. Reporting on this racially motivated mass shooting isn't racist. I understand why you righties try to deflect.

The Buffalo mass shooter drove 3 hours to carry out his white supremacist "great replacement" theory......to kill black people. He live-streamed the hunt and posted replacement crap on line. His motive was unquestioned.

Didn't FoxNews or OAN or Newsmax report on it?

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Be careful, you're sounding like rightwingers who want to give a pass to white supremacist mass shooters. According to the FBI they are our #1 domestic terrorism threat.
Hopefully the FBI catches them all.

How about my question?