• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Racism blamed for black obesity

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
No, folks. I didn't make this up. Yes, this is definitely comedy club material.

This is an EXACT QUOTE from the video:

"The racism you are experiencing and the struggle to make ends meet actually means the diet don't work for you the same."

She actually said that.

Funny. I don't think this stunning black woman is obese.

View attachment 62822

Point being, not all black women are ignorant fat cows, like the ones you saw in the video. Black people are NOT inferior. They are CERTAINLY capable of making their own decisions and improving their lives. But those fat cows in the videos want to blame Trump for their human acreage.
What Flip Wilson said...
The devil made me do it !!!!!

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Did you lie by attributing a position to me that I never took?
No.

Here it is again..

" (especially if Black) a greater pressure to buy the kids something to avoid a tantrum that could quickly escalate into parents being arrested"

EatTheRich

President
No.

Here it is again..

" (especially if Black) a greater pressure to buy the kids something to avoid a tantrum that could quickly escalate into parents being arrested"
Yup. Nothing about being stupid, only about social compulsion backed by violence.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yup. Nothing about being stupid, only about social compulsion backed by violence.
What social compulsion with regard to a tantrum, the insinuation that they can't control their kids, and that sweets are the only solution?

Joe in Tulsa

Council Member
Ever heard of Trayvon Martin? (Yes, the guy who killed him was a mixed-race Latino ... the point is that he was killed for being a Black guy in a neighborhood where Blacks weren’t wanted.)
Were there no other blacks in that neighborhood? i thought he was there with family. He was killed because he went and jumped on a guy that was armed.

EatTheRich

President
What social compulsion with regard to a tantrum, the insinuation that they can't control their kids, and that sweets are the only solution?
Again, the threat that if they use the same discipline Methods white parents routinely use when their kids throw tantrums in public, the result may be getting arrested, getting shot by police, having their kids shot by police, or getting their kids taken away.

EatTheRich

President
Were there no other blacks in that neighborhood? i thought he was there with family. He was killed because he went and jumped on a guy that was armed.
His dad was one of very few, obviously, if the mere sight of a Black person waking around the neighborhood was enough to make Zimmerman suspicious and cause him to chase Martin down the dark streets and threaten him, compelling Martin to defend himself.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Again, the threat that if they use the same discipline Methods white parents routinely use when their kids throw tantrums in public, the result may be getting arrested, getting shot by police, having their kids shot by police, or getting their kids taken away.
Bs. You said they have to placate them with sugar.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
BS

Is that why you live in such a white state?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
His dad was one of very few, obviously, if the mere sight of a Black person waking around the neighborhood was enough to make Zimmerman suspicious and cause him to chase Martin down the dark streets and threaten him, compelling Martin to defend himself.

See why few trust what you post, 20% of Twin Lakes residents were Black and Blacks had been breaking into many apartments.

Trayvon wouldn't have even been there except his Mother sent him to his Dad's because she couldn't control the wantta-b thug.

Trayvon hasn't broken into anymore school lockers or posted pictures on Face Book smoking dope, holding a hand gun w/hand full of cash since that night!

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
If 20% of the residents were Black, it wasn’t reasonable to suspect a random Black person of breaking into apartments just because some Black person had been doing that.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If 20% of the residents were Black, it wasn’t reasonable to suspect a random Black person of breaking into apartments just because some Black person had been doing that.
yet, you posted his dad was ONE of few!

EatTheRich

President
LMAO
so you live in majority white state due to historic racism

dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
It’s not just about the majority, it’s about the size of that majority. Every rural northern state would have a much higher Black population if in earlier generations Blacks hadn’t been driven to the big cities by violence.