• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Racism blamed for black obesity

reason10

Governor
No, folks. I didn't make this up. Yes, this is definitely comedy club material.

This is an EXACT QUOTE from the video:

"The racism you are experiencing and the struggle to make ends meet actually means the diet don't work for you the same."

She actually said that.

Funny. I don't think this stunning black woman is obese.

1620065548175.png

Point being, not all black women are ignorant fat cows, like the ones you saw in the video. Black people are NOT inferior. They are CERTAINLY capable of making their own decisions and improving their lives. But those fat cows in the videos want to blame Trump for their human acreage.

EatTheRich

President
No, folks. I didn't make this up. Yes, this is definitely comedy club material.

This is an EXACT QUOTE from the video:

"The racism you are experiencing and the struggle to make ends meet actually means the diet don't work for you the same."

She actually said that.

Funny. I don't think this stunning black woman is obese.

View attachment 62822

Point being, not all black women are ignorant fat cows, like the ones you saw in the video. Black people are NOT inferior. They are CERTAINLY capable of making their own decisions and improving their lives. But those fat cows in the videos want to blame Trump for their human acreage.
She’s making the obvious point that not everyone has the same opportunities, and while that is true within the Black community as well, Blacks are more likely to have obstacles ... for example, many of the 1/3 of Blacks who live in inner cities would have to travel miles away from their neighborhoods, without cars, at peril of being attacked by white supremacists or cops for being in “the wrong neighborhood,” just to get to a store that carried fresh fruits or vegetables.

TheTrueRepublican

Council Member
Technically the same reason why there’s so many fat white women in the rural south. The lack of opportunity, education, and resources. Many black sections of cities were developed where they were due to racism.

But rural fat white girls usually blame it on beauty standards, metabolism, big bones, thyroid condishuns, etc. instead of racism.

Even though I agree that it may play some part. Most of it is just lack of self control. I could be a healthy weight eating nothing but Twinkie’s from the gas station if I only eat a certain amount a day.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Morbid Obesity is a choice for many. The day they allowed food stamps to buy chips and soda was the day the diets crashed. It used to be just for commodities like milk, flour, eggs - etc - you know products produced by farms not sugar water by the gallons.

Real simple, take responsibility for yourself. Walking 10,000 steps a day is free, taking the staircase, just moving around, stopping smoking 8.00 a pack cigarettes, injecting drugs, etc, etc. I promise you will feel better when those endocrines release into your body !
But as I have said over and over, it is your body and abuse it all you want - just don't spend tax payer dollars to try and extend your life a few more months.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Technically the same reason why there’s so many fat white women in the rural south. The lack of opportunity, education, and resources. Many black sections of cities were developed where they were due to racism.

But rural fat white girls usually blame it on beauty standards, metabolism, big bones, thyroid condishuns, etc. instead of racism.

Even though I agree that it may play some part. Most of it is just lack of self control. I could be a healthy weight eating nothing but Twinkie’s from the gas station if I only eat a certain amount a day.
you forgot " fake blonde"

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Morbid Obesity is a choice for many. The day they allowed food stamps to buy chips and soda was the day the diets crashed. It used to be just for commodities like milk, flour, eggs - etc - you know products produced by farms not sugar water by the gallons.

Real simple, take responsibility for yourself. Walking 10,000 steps a day is free, taking the staircase, just moving around, stopping smoking 8.00 a pack cigarettes, injecting drugs, etc, etc. I promise you will feel better when those endocrines release into your body !
But as I have said over and over, it is your body and abuse it all you want - just don't spend tax payer dollars to try and extend your life a few more months.
Precisely

reason10

Governor

Lack of opportunity, education and resources? Seriously?

What? Some white girls are forbidden to attend school because of their race? What southern state are you talking about?

Oprah is fat. She is from Chicago. Did she not get enough education, opportunities and resources?
1620137233587.png
Joy Spermwhale Behar was born in Brooklyn. What education, opportunity and resources was she denied.
1620137362208.png

Fat is a race neutral concept. It is created by ingesting more calories than are being used. That's a SCIENCE that is taught in public schools in ALL FIFTY STATES.

Attachments

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

What? Some white girls are forbidden to attend school because of their race? What southern state are you talking about?

Oprah is fat. She is from Chicago. Did she not get enough education, opportunities and resources?
View attachment 62831
Joy Spermwhale Behar was born in Brooklyn. What education, opportunity and resources was she denied.
View attachment 62833

Fat is a race neutral concept. It is created by ingesting more calories than are being used. That's a SCIENCE that is taught in public schools in ALL FIFTY STATES.
DID A 2ND GRADE STUDENT DO THAT PHOTOSHOP WORK FOR YOU ?

TheTrueRepublican

Council Member

View attachment 62831
View attachment 62833

Bible school isn’t very good at teaching critical thinking.

Generally obesity is prevalent in low income places with poor education. States like Alabama, Tennessee, Arkansas, Mississippi, and Kentucky.

I’m guessing they didn’t teach science very well in those Blue states.

EatTheRich

President

View attachment 62831
View attachment 62833

Oprah grew up extremely poor and abused. Not all schools are of the same quality and a disproportionate number of Black students are forced to drop out to care for their families, because their schools are physically unsafe, or because they were expelled.

There’s also the matter that snack food advertised to children in Black neighborhoods is higher in sugar than snack foods advertised to children in white neighborhoods.

Colorforms

Senator
Oprah grew up extremely poor and abused. Not all schools are of the same quality and a disproportionate number of Black students are forced to drop out to care for their families, because their schools are physically unsafe, or because they were expelled.

There’s also the matter that snack food advertised to children in Black neighborhoods is higher in sugar than snack foods advertised to children in white neighborhoods.
I'm sorry, what junk food is advertised in black neighborhoods that isn't advertised in white neighborhoods?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

...therefore it's the advertisers fault...?

EatTheRich

President
I'm sorry, what junk food is advertised in black neighborhoods that isn't advertised in white neighborhoods?
It’s a matter of proportional time given to various products. Research shows that average calories from sugar per minute of advertising time are higher in neighborhoods with more Black people.

Mick

The Right is always right
many of the 1/3 of Blacks who live in inner cities would have to travel miles away from their neighborhoods, without cars, at peril of being attacked by white supremacists or cops for being in “the wrong neighborhood,” just to get to a store that carried fresh fruits or vegetables.
Oh lord, the insanity continues. Now there is this secret, hidden entity called "white supremacists" that violent attack and kill blacks....and not other blacks.

Racism clearly lives.

EatTheRich

President
Advertising is targeted based on market research, in this case research that suggests that Black consumers proportionally buy more sugary treats. But that happens in a context of food deserts in inner cities and decades of marketing sugary treats to Blacks, as well as the introduction of packaged, often sugary, foods marketed to a working class without the time or money to prepare healthful food at home often. It therefore becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy as each subsequent generation finds the inequalities of prior generations replicated due to bean-counting.

EatTheRich

President
Oh lord, the insanity continues. Now there is this secret, hidden entity called "white supremacists" that violent attack and kill blacks....and not other blacks.

Racism clearly lives.
Ever heard of Trayvon Martin? (Yes, the guy who killed him was a mixed-race Latino ... the point is that he was killed for being a Black guy in a neighborhood where Blacks weren’t wanted.)