• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Racist Republican Rand Paul blocks bill to make lynching a federal crime

Colorforms

Senator
If you are thanking your God that I am unable to stop terrorist violence with the aim of maintaining segregation, the rest of us will wonder what God it is that you worship. Regardless, we (anti-racists) are getting stronger and by Zimmerman’s time already generally have the upper hand vis-a-vis the pro-lynching faction.
You can't stop terrorist violence by defending the terrorists. You have been cheering the terrorists on this whole time. The people you defend causing death and burning buildings and destroying livelihoods. This is what terrorists do, and you support them every step of the way.

EatTheRich

President
You can't stop terrorist violence by defending the terrorists. You have been cheering the terrorists on this whole time. The people you defend causing death and burning buildings and destroying livelihoods. This is what terrorists do, and you support them every step of the way.
You have been defending terrorist killer George Zimmerman on this thread. I have not.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Showboating Rand Paul craves attention......like Trump.
Republican senators will be punished for not heeding the rule: Don't be like Trump.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Deep State Swamp creature, General Mattis, is a direct descendant of Benedict Arnold.

Wonder why Trump appointed him Secretary of Defense. Seems like BunkerBith hires some pretty stupid people. Mattis, Kelly, Tllierson, Flynn, Bannon, Scaramoochie, Manafort .... list list goes on and on and on. All people that Trump appointed to high level jobs, all of them think he's an idiot or are themselves criminals.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Why should it be a federal crime when it is already a state crime.? This is an invitation to double jeopardy. Try a guy at the state level and he's found NG so then you try him at the federal level. That isn't right.

This is way above @PNWest mental capacity to think beyond a political headline.

You are expecting way too much.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
What's the difference between "lynching" and a "hate crime?" It appears his bitch is it isn't strictly aimed at murders - which makes it just another attempt to criminalize non-woke behavior.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You have been defending terrorist killer George Zimmerman on this thread. I have not.
So, you're saying Trayvon was a terrorist...……………….duh
One post it's "due process" rules and when jury differs w/libs opinions due process sucks!

Colorforms

Senator
So, you're saying Trayvon was a terrorist...……………….duh
One post it's "due process" rules and when jury differs w/libs opinions due process sucks!
The left wingers have their programming, there is no injecting logic or reality at this point.

What kind of human scum would block a bill to make lynching people a federal crime?

You know. It had to be a republican.

You can't spell RACIST without the (R).
Why would anyone advocate for yet another federal crime? Especially, since murder is already a crime in every state. It's never straight up. So what is the underlying evil twist to this idea?

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Why would anyone advocate for yet another federal crime? Especially, since murder is already a crime in every state. It's never straight up. So what is the underlying evil twist to this idea?

I thought you had left PJ. You are still not worthy of a response but as I am a generous man I'll give you one.

The reason for this is that some states (and by this I mean southern states) have a long history of refusing to prosecute white people for killing black people. By making federal laws these crimes can be punished.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I thought you had left PJ. You are still not worthy of a response but as I am a generous man I'll give you one.

The reason for this is that some states (and by this I mean southern states) have a long history of refusing to prosecute white people for killing black people. By making federal laws these crimes can be punished.
More blacks kill whites than whites kill blacks and what you posted is unadulterated bullshit.

Got Rope