• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Racists lose another one - Washington Redskins will be changing their name

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
If they change their name to “The DC Rainbows”, for every ignorant, hateful redneck fan they lose they will gain 5 intelligent non racist fans along with young new fans of color who will embrace the team for the kind gesture. That would be a GREAT marketing tool. Next stop, Cleveland and Chief Wahoo...
You're joking, right?

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Because you (hypothetically) opposed the ongoing genocide of Black Americans?
What I am opposed to (not hypothetically) is lies like this for a political meme.
There is no ongoing genocide of Black Americans. This is a race baiting lie created by the Democrats, and regurgitated by the willful ignorant.

UPNYA2

Mayor
You're going to love the Washington Liberals.
I would love for them to be named the Landover, Maryland, (where their home games are played), the Ashburn, Virginia, (where their headquarters are), or the Richmond, Virginia,because that is where the Redskins Complex is), Puddy Tats.

Go with a little "a little truth in advertising" for a change also, being they are going through this "re-evaluation" of their own worth and what not.

Here little kitty...……. So cute and cuddly....

EatTheRich

President
What I am opposed to (not hypothetically) is lies like this for a political meme.
There is no ongoing genocide of Black Americans. This is a race baiting lie created by the Democrats, and regurgitated by the willful ignorant.
The dead bodies of Ahmaud Arbery, George Floyd, and Breonna Taylor say otherwise.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
The dead bodies of Ahmaud Arbery, George Floyd, and Breonna Taylor say otherwise.
The deaths of three criminals hardly rise to the level of genocide.
Your Democrat Party has sanctioned the murder of a million pre-born humans every year. Now that's what I would call genocide.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
The deaths of three criminals hardly rise to the level of genocide.
Your Democrat Party has sanctioned the murder of a million pre-born humans every year. Now that's what I would call genocide.
Oh no, you derailed to push religious propaganda on a football thread? LMAO....come on, brah.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Oh no, you derailed to push religious propaganda on a football thread? LMAO....come on, brah.
No I didn't. The subject was genocide. I posted about genocide.
Go ahead and report it. That's what you guys do when you lose an argument.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
No I didn't. The subject was genocide. I posted about genocide.
Go ahead and report it. That's what you guys do when you lose an argument.
That isn't the topic of the thread...at all. Just calling you out because it's weak and I find it funny. No need to report, carry on. :)

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
That isn't the topic of the thread...at all. Just calling you out because it's weak and I find it funny. No need to report, carry on. :)
It was the topic of Post 47 by the poster Eat The Rich. I responded to that post on the same subject.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
It was the topic of Post 47 by the poster Eat The Rich. I responded to that post in the same subject.
Whatever your part in it, it's pretty funny that religious anti-abortion BS worked its way into a football thread. Weak sauce, brah.

Have a nice night. :)

FakeName

Governor
Politics has gotten in the way of many of our love of sports. Its naïve to think otherwise. We enjoy college football as well, but the future of it is without a doubt on hold. We too have friends all over the Country, due to our various places of upbringing as well as we have been blessed to live in a few different parts of the Country. As we enter this new phase of our lives, we have some decisions to make as to where we want to put our roots down. At this point we are undecided. Perhaps we will opt for several different areas. Time will tell. I can tell you that without a doubt...Seattle, New York City and Chicago are not part of that equation.
Dictionary definition of Redskin:

redskin[ red-skin ]
noun

Older Slang: Disparaging and Offensive.
a contemptuous term used to refer to a North American Indian.

Its about time.

TBLee

Governor
Dictionary definition of Redskin:

redskin[ red-skin ]
noun

Older Slang: Disparaging and Offensive.
a contemptuous term used to refer to a North American Indian.

Its about time.
I will say with the way they have played for the past 10 plus years...maybe a name change will bring them luck. Although, I have no doubt their fan base will diminish...even more. If possible. Lol