• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Rapist have their rights !

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
o_O

We have child brides that Biden is importing into the country. OMG.

mmmm Biden leaving hundreds of American women in the hands of a notoriously cruel sexist culture is pretty strong "evidence" :)

If you don't want to get infected, get the vaccine. Seems pretty simple to me. But then, I'm not the one who claims a woman's body is her choice, until it comes to something YOU want. Then, all of a sudden, you're willing to let anyone stick anything into it.

I love how you claim what the "sane world" would mock while, in the same thread, defending the Taliban's track record with women and girls in order to defend the senile old racist you cheated into office.

It's a level of sociopathy that is hard not to laugh at. :)
Well said.

Colorforms

Senator
We had child brides before any of them steps foot on this soil.

A child marriage is a marriage in which at least one party is under 18 years of age. ... Between 2000 and 2015, over 200,000 minors were legally married in the United States, or roughly six children per thousand. The vast majority of child marriages in the U.S. were between a minor girl and an adult man.

Have evacuations stopped or did he announce that they would ?

If you don't want to get raped, get a Chasity belt. Seems pretty simple to me.
But then, I'm not the one who claims a woman's body is subject to laws until it comes to something concerning your body, you're willing to let it stick anything into anyone.

Questioning your propaganda isn't an effort to defend anything except the truth.

Killing people because you think it is your right to spread a deadly disease is a level of sociopathy equal to the people who intentionally spread AIDS to unsuspecting victims in the 90's.

But that is how you people roll.
I can't even begin to unravel that level of deviant thinking.

So, to recap, rape is okay with you so long as it's a democrat who facilitates it. You can't tolerate people not getting vaccinated even though their choice in no way affects you if you're vaccinated. You're perfectly fine with leaving Americans in the hands of terrorists. And you are obsessed with seeing people you disagree with raped.

I would say you're about as sick as it gets.

Spamature

President
I can't even begin to unravel that level of deviant thinking.

So, to recap, rape is okay with you so long as it's a democrat who facilitates it. You can't tolerate people not getting vaccinated even though their choice in no way affects you. And you are obsessed with seeing people you disagree with raped.

I am only saying what you people are saying.

You can't tolerate people not getting vaccinated raped even though their choice in no way affects you. And you are obsessed with seeing people you disagree with infected by Covidiots.

Except that your anti-vax jihadist want people to go beyond the point of being sick to being dead.

Last edited:

Colorforms

Senator

You can't tolerate people not getting vaccinated raped even though their choice in no way affects you. And you are obsessed with seeing people you disagree with infected by Covidiots.

Except that your anti-vax jihadist want people to go beyond the point of being sick to being dead.
We are only saying that in your sick and deviant little mind. You made it up, assigned it to us, and are attacking us for a position we never even took.

You're a good little fascist, as always.

Spamature

President
We are only saying that in your sick and deviant little mind. You made it up, assigned it to us, and are attacking us for a position we never even took.

You're a good little fascist, as always.
Is it your right to infect someone else if that is your choice ?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

You say for yourself.