• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Reading the Trayvon Martin recent thread made me wonder what his murderer has been up to lately.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Not much, it seems.
It doesn't appear that he has any kind of a job. Last I read he had a go-fund page on social media because, even though he has made money off his so-called paintings, selling the gun he used to kill his victim, he is desperate for money.
Sitting at a gun show with autographed pictures of himself he was selling to disgusting gun nuts who'd think it was cool to have a picture of a bloated toad that killed an unarmed black kid. *barely 17 and no police record*

He has, since the verdict of "Not Guilty", had quite a few scrapes with the law.
A couple incidents of domestic violence with women he was dating.
Altercation with an old man.
Road rage incident where the "other guy" was prosecuted.
Getting kicked off Twitter for posting the picture of Trayvon after he killed him...on his back with his eyes and mouth open..(yet he claims he didn't know he was dead) Give me a break. I saw that picture...he was obviously dead.

Planting his lard a$$ behind a place of business, sitting in his SUV with his gun, hoping to stop someone from burglarizing the place. That was stopped because the owner hadn't given him permission and he had no right to be there under any circumstances.

He was in some eating establishment awhile back and was bragging to a group of guys sitting at a table, telling them who he was and describing himself as the person who killed Trayvon Martin. One of the men got out of his chair and punched him and then walked out and left. (I have a feeling that guy probably owns a gun or 2 himself, but doesn't believe in using them to stalk and kill teenagers.)

Just a couple of months ago he was barred from a couple of dating services because he was using a ficticious name. Obviously they know he's a slimebag and don't want some innocent woman who's stupid enough to find a guy on a social media site, to suffer the consequences of even meeting this disgusting POS that "some" find it okay to defend and believe his story about killing Martin, although it's been proven that he changed his story more than once and the Medical Pathologist said his "wounds" were superficial and not life threatening.

When you people defend this creep and diss a kid who is now what some disgusting poster referred to as "worm food" think about how you'll feel when he kills again. Maybe next time it'll be a white kid.

https://time.com/5574658/trayvon-martin-george-zimmerman-tinder-bumble/

Dino

Russian Asset
Not much, it seems.
It doesn't appear that he has any kind of a job. Last I read he had a go-fund page on social media because, even though he has made money off his so-called paintings, selling the gun he used to kill his victim, he is desperate for money.
Sitting at a gun show with autographed pictures of himself he was selling to disgusting gun nuts who'd think it was cool to have a picture of a bloated toad that killed an unarmed black kid. *barely 17 and no police record*

He has, since the verdict of "Not Guilty", had quite a few scrapes with the law.
Getting kicked off Twitter for posting the picture of Trayvon after he killed him...on his back with his eyes and mouth open..(yet he claims he didn't know he was dead) Give me a break. I saw that picture...he was obviously dead.

Planting his lard a$$ behind a place of business, sitting in his SUV with his gun, hoping to stop someone from burglarizing the place. That was stopped because the owner hadn't given him permission and he had no right to be there under any circumstances.

He was in some eating establishment awhile back and was bragging to a group of guys sitting at a table, telling them who he was and describing himself as the person who killed Trayvon Martin. One of the men got out of his chair and punched him and then walked out and left. (I have a feeling that guy probably owns a gun or 2 himself, but doesn't believe in using them to stalk and kill teenagers.)

Just a couple of months ago he was barred from a couple of dating services because he was using a ficticious name. Obviously they know he's a slimebag and don't want some innocent woman who's stupid enough to find a guy on a social media site, to suffer the consequences of even meeting this disgusting POS that "some" find it okay to defend and believe his story about killing Martin, although it's been proven that he changed his story more than once and the Medical Pathologist said his "wounds" were superficial and not life threatening.

When you people defend this creep and diss a kid who is now what some disgusting poster referred to as "worm food" think about how you'll feel when he kills again. Maybe next time it'll be a white kid.

That would be the last straw for me.
If he kills a white kid I will:
1. Quit the Zimmerman Fan Club and turn in my ID card and bumper sticker
2. Sell off ALL my Zimmerman artworks and other home decor
3. Start opposing “Stand your ground” laws
And
4. Start believing in the liberal created fictitious scenario that portrays Zimmerman as a guilty racist murderer.

Seriously, a white kid?? He wouldn’t dare do that to his loyal fan base.

As always, my sarcasm should not be confused with any actual personal support for the man nor should it shroud the sense of enjoyment I get from your dangerous obsession for him. It is clinical yet entertaining.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Not much, it seems.

He's experiencing what it's like to be used up and tossed aside by the right. Maybe Joe The Plumber is hiring.

Colorforms

Senator
Not much, it seems.

Thank you Nina. We can always count on your for keeping us up to date on all things Zimmerman. :)

Dino

Russian Asset
He's experiencing what it's like to be used up and tossed aside by the right. Maybe Joe The Plumber is hiring.
What on earth did he do “for the right”?
How were his actions in any political or deemed so?
Did anyone do that except the left?

Dino

Russian Asset
"Some on the right" is what I should have said.
That couches it a little but I still don’t understand how you feel Zimmerman somehow stuck his neck out for any righty cause or group. What was he owed by any right-wing people for his act of self-defense.
I find your reasoning kind of odd.

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
"Some on the right" is what I should have said.
I'm confused, too, BD. I don't know what right or left had to do with Zimmerman at all. I don't think there is anybody on PJ who considers Zimmerman a hero in any way, shape or form.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Not much, it seems.

OMG...…….you still obsessed with Zimmy…………. edited

Last edited by a moderator:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Is that why the Left keeps posting of Zimmy?
I wouldn't know if he's dead or alive if not for Nina...…………….

what difference does it make

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I'm confused, too, BD. I don't know what right or left had to do with Zimmerman at all. I don't think there is anybody on PJ who considers Zimmerman a hero in any way, shape or form.
Must be because media reported he was WHITE and Trayvon was a 12 years old kid???????

Edited

Last edited by a moderator:

EatTheRich

President
That couches it a little but I still don’t understand how you feel Zimmerman somehow stuck his neck out for any righty cause or group. What was he owed by any right-wing people for his act of self-defense.
I find your reasoning kind of odd.
As you know, if he had chosen to mind his own business and leave the law-abiding child he attacked alone, we’d never have heard of him. He wasn’t defending himself, he was defending a racial and class distribution of power.

Dino

Russian Asset
He was a vigilante. Using murder to put “thugs” who wear hoodies in their place.
That’s simply not a right/left issue nor a consequence of one political party or other.
He did nothing FOR the GOP so the party owes him nothing at all.

Dino

Russian Asset
As you know, if he had chosen to mind his own business and leave the law-abiding child he attacked alone, we’d never have heard of him. He wasn’t defending himself, he was defending a racial and class distribution of power.
Incorrect.
He was watching a person he deemed suspicious. In the past he had done so with blacks, Hispanics, and whites.

Dino

Russian Asset
So you dont believe that Trayvon was racially targeted?
No. Because Zimmerman was hired on in a high crime area. There were hundreds of calls made to the police before he took the job and he called about suspicious people dozens of times. The great majority were black, and exactly NONE were shot prior to this incident.

EatTheRich

President
That’s simply not a right/left issue nor a consequence of one political party or other.
He did nothing FOR the GOP so the party owes him nothing at all.
Of course using violence to uphold race and class hierarchies is a right-wing thing. Do you think the Klan was not political?