• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Really sad story here.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Because you're also a drug user.
That's funny. You aren't really this stupid, are you? God I hope not, for the sake of your family.

I smoke marijuana, drink coffee and take a baby aspirin. Drugs. Oh my. I do not use meth or heroin. I never have used heroin...and I have zero interest in amphetamines. Too much coffee makes me jittery.

Most of us are "drug" users.

That's funny. You aren't really this stupid, are you? God I hope not, for the sake of your family.

I smoke marijuana, drink coffee and take a baby aspirin. Drugs. Oh my. I do not use meth or heroin. I never have used heroin...and I have zero interest in amphetamines. Too much coffee makes me jittery.

Most of us are "drug" users.
I should have limited it to your use of illegal drugs, then.

There still is no comparison.

Alcohol is legal. It can devastate a body.
Yes, it can. Of course, the story here is the pathetic state reached by a man who chose to use illegal drugs. The same choice you've made, hence my warning to you about your possible future.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Yes, it can. Of course, the story here is the pathetic state reached by a man who chose to use illegal drugs. The same choice you've made, hence my warning to you about your possible future.
No...he chose to use heroin and meth...and...as we agree, even using legal drugs can take one to an unpleasant state of being.

Specificity is important to the discussion.

No...he chose to use heroin and meth...and...as we agree, even using legal drugs can take one to an unpleasant state of being.

Specificity is important to the discussion.
Hard to say what the cause of his breakdown was, just as yours will be similarly difficult to diagnose.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
You really believe your illegal drug use isn't impacting your health?
Yeah, pretty much. Less than many other habits and diets. I'm 62 and in fine health. 5'11, 170...Sugar's normal, blood pressure's normal, cholesterol normal, lungs normal. I sleep through the night.

Is your holier than though attitude impacting your health? Doesn't that cause a lot of stress?

Caroljo

Senator
You really believe your illegal drug use isn't impacting your health?
I have to say...I don't believe pot should be considered a "hard" drug or be illegal. I've seen many people go down the drain from being alcoholic, their bodies rot away. I think alcohol is much more damaging than pot. I don't understand how anyone would even consider trying meth, heroin, cocaine...I just don't get why they would want to take the chance. But I have no problem with pot. We smoke it once in a while, it's a good relaxer. I also believe (know) that it helps people with cancer. My daughters fiance's mother has lung cancer. 2 years ago they gave her 6 months to live. He learned how to make the liquid marijuana (cook the thc?)...I'm not really too knowledgable about what it's called. But he puts it in her tea (she lives with them). Since he started giving her this, the tumors in her lungs have shrunk to half what they were! He didn't give it to her for a while, and the tumors started to grow again. He now makes sure she has it. She gets around good, maybe a little slow but she's able to live a pretty good life considering. It also helps that she doesn't have to take anything else for pain.

Caroljo

Senator
Yeah, pretty much. Less than many other habits and diets. I'm 62 and in fine health. 5'11, 170...Sugar's normal, blood pressure's normal, cholesterol normal, lungs normal. I sleep through the night.

Is your holier than though attitude impacting your health? Doesn't that cause a lot of stress?
My dad used to smoke (cigarettes). Quit when he was in his 30's. He always tried to eat right, very seldom ate greasy things. He walked every day & just tried to do everything healthy. He had a stroke...and died. He denied himself a lot of things he really liked. Just shows, you never know when it 's your time, and leading a clean cut life isn't going to guarantee you a longer life.

That's an impressive case of denial you've got going there, especially in a thread about a person who's going down the drain because of illegal drug abuse.