• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

'Red-Handed' the Biden's connection to China should be an interesting read

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So Hunter paid Joe's $300 cell phone bill and Schweizer calls it a "back channel" phone.
Hunter paid the contractors for a project on a rental property out of a joint account.

Lock them the f*ck up....

So where is the $31 million? Somebody had to put that on their taxes, right? What legislation or policy did Joe implement to help the Chinese out or were they giving away cash?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So Hunter paid Joe's $300 cell phone bill and Schweizer calls it a "back channel" phone.
Hunter paid the contractors for a project on a rental property out of a joint account.

So where is the $31 million? Somebody had to put that on their taxes, right? What legislation or policy did Joe implement to help the Chinese out or were they giving away cash?
Why does sunny boy need pay daddies Ghost cell phone bill or ten's of thousands on other families homes or send Uncle $millions and why did Hunter get $5,000,000 out of the blue........of course PJ leftist don't care and I'm sure Schweizer knows much more than an IT leftist crying more homes in Denver will upset his "life":)

Where did you read the $31,000.000 was reported as Income? When will Congress and Garland investigations begin, before or after they read 'Red-Handed'

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Why does sunny boy need pay daddies Ghost cell phone bill or ten's of thousands on other families homes or send Uncle $millions and why did Hunter get $5,000,000 out of the blue........of course PJ leftist don't care and I'm sure Schweizer knows much more than an IT leftist crying more homes in Denver will upset his "life":)

Where did you read the $31,000.000 was reported as Income? When will Congress and Garland investigations begin, before or after they read 'Red-Handed'
Got any facts or just rumor and innuendo?

You can say anything you like...proving it is the problem. You'll have to find something more credible than Breitbart. Hey, is Bannon still working there or is he in jail now?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Got any facts or just rumor and innuendo?

You can say anything you like...proving it is the problem. You'll have to find something more credible than Breitbart. Hey, is Bannon still working there or is he in jail now?
I didn't write the book and I'm betting Schweizer has Facts to back up his book on the Biden's and of course you will whine and support Biden as a loyal leftist as you are.

Why are you derailing the thread with "Bannon"!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I didn't write the book and I'm betting Schweizer has Facts to back up his book on the Biden's and of course you will whine and support Biden as a loyal leftist as you are.

Why are you derailing the thread with "Bannon"!
Breitbart is Schweizer's employer. Bannon, having been one of the founders was pardoned by Trump for the fraud charges he faced. So while you think he is credible, I think the link to Bannon makes him less so.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Oh good...an editor at Breitbart says Joe has $31 million he never declared on his taxes...can't get more credible than that.
My Gawd are you so lame you think Schweizer is an editor at Breitbart and one said "Joe has" $31,000,000 or mentioned Joe's taxes! Do you get quarters for disinformation?

You have NO credit other than LIEs

middleview

President
Supporting Member

The restaurant pays for cell phones for several employees...because they are used for the business. Is Joe's cell related to a business renting a house out? So what? Who is paying Trump's bills? You think he sits down to a PC to pay bills? Nah.

GImme a break. There is nothing incriminating there. Can Schweizer document deposits from China in that account? How about ANY account?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The restaurant pays for cell phones for several employees...because they are used for the business. Is Joe's cell related to a business renting a house out? So what? Who is paying Trump's bills? You think he sits down to a PC to pay bills? Nah.

GImme a break. There is nothing incriminating there. Can Schweizer document deposits from China in that account? How about ANY account?
Of course you pay for employees phones for another tax deduction, hell, as majority of restaurants do you also keep two sets of books!

You've derailed the thread enough with "Brannon and now Trump" you must always derail with Trump and I'm done earning you quarters.

cya

middleview

President
Supporting Member
My Gawd are you so lame you think Schweizer is an editor at Breitbart and one said "Joe has" $31,000,000 or mentioned Joe's taxes! Do you get quarters for disinformation?

You have NO credit other than LIEs
Peter Franz Schweizer (born November 24, 1964) is an American political consultant and writer. He is the president of the Government Accountability Institute (GAI), senior editor-at-large of far-right media organization Breitbart News,[1] and a former fellow at the conservative Hoover Institution

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Schweizer

Schweizer wrote a book entitled "Friendly Spies". The Sunday Times researched the info in the book and found that it was a crock of shit. Hotels he said where meetings took place didn't even exist at that time. People he said were part of the plot could not be found...and his sources mysteriously never existed.

His book "Clinton Cash" made a bunch of similarly idiotic and false claims....like the one about Hillary having veto authority over the decision to allow the sale of Uranium one.
She didn't.

I know how important you think charges of plagiarism are...why ignore that his book "Secret Empires" was lifted from Wikipedia and about 5 other books...all without crediting those sources.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Of course you pay for employees phones for another tax deduction, hell, as majority of restaurants do you also keep two sets of books!

You've derailed the thread enough with "Brannon and now Trump" you must always derail with Trump and I'm done earning you quarters.

cya
The point is that there is nothing illegal about paying the bills out of a joint or business account if the expense is related to the business. Your source implies there is, but never even establishes that Chinese money went into that account....WTF!!!

Boca

Governor

Seriously, one would have to be a fool to declare ill begotten gains on tax returns. The Biden family is not that stupid. In this day and age computer technology allows billions to be moved around every day. But why digitize and take the risk of being found out anyway when there are other avenues.

Over periods of time Donations, for example the Chinese bankrolling Bill Clinton's campaigns in '92 and '96.

Grants to John D Pseudonym.

Or how about Diplomatic Pouches...the United States does not search properly designated and handled diplomatic pouches, either physically or electronically (e.g., by X-ray)

Suffice it to say where there's a will there's a way.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Seriously, one would have to be a fool to declare ill begotten gains on tax returns. The Biden family is not that stupid. In this day and age computer technology allows billions to be moved around every day. But why digitize and take the risk of being found out anyway when there are other avenues.

Over periods of time Donations, for example the Chinese bankrolling Bill Clinton's campaigns in '92 and '96.

Grants to John D Pseudonym.

Or how about Diplomatic Pouches...the United States does not search properly designated and handled diplomatic pouches, either physically or electronically (e.g., by X-ray)

Suffice it to say where there's a will there's a way.
I've worked for banks and brokerages in IT. You do realize that transfers between banks in amounts that large would be reported, right? Money laundering is an art. Russian crooks were using purchases of Trump real estate to buy in cash, sell and now the proceeds are clean. But they still have to report the proceeds of the sale as a profit...or a loss. Why do you think people get audited?

There were allegations of Chinese donors sending money to the Clinton campaign...Did you know that money doesn't go to the candidate? The Chinese donor was caught...just like the two guys who donated to Trump were caught. Remember Parnas and Fruman.

Unless you want to bury the cash in your backyard...eventually you have to get it into a bank.

Boca

Governor
I've worked for banks and brokerages in IT. You do realize that transfers between banks in amounts that large would be reported, right? Money laundering is an art. Russian crooks were using purchases of Trump real estate to buy in cash, sell and now the proceeds are clean. But they still have to report the proceeds of the sale as a profit...or a loss. Why do you think people get audited?

There were allegations of Chinese donors sending money to the Clinton campaign...Did you know that money doesn't go to the candidate? The Chinese donor was caught...just like the two guys who donated to Trump were caught. Remember Parnas and Fruman.

Unless you want to bury the cash in your backyard...eventually you have to get it into a bank.
"amounts that large would be reported," of course, that's why I said "Over periods of time." and various ways.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
"amounts that large would be reported," of course, that's why I said "Over periods of time." and various ways.
Do you know anything about wire transfer or money laundering? It used to be amounts greater than $10k and in single transactions...but that meant someone could do $9k transactions and over several days. Now there are velocity checks. Repeated large transfers amounting to more than $9k would trigger a flag.
You'd have to separate them by 30 days.

Or you'd have to separate them over multiple fictitious identities and accounts. Do you really think that happened? I do not. Biden has the IRS, the FEC and who knows how many other credible watch dogs looking for something illegal...including Treasury and his own party. Add to that the international banking organizations, so even moving the money to EU banks wouldn't work.

Boca

Governor
Do you know anything about wire transfer or money laundering? It used to be amounts greater than $10k and in single transactions...but that meant someone could do $9k transactions and over several days. Now there are velocity checks. Repeated large transfers amounting to more than $9k would trigger a flag.

Or you'd have to separate them over multiple fictitious identities and accounts.
Do you really think that happened? I do not. Biden has the IRS, the FEC and who knows how many other credible watch dogs looking for something illegal...including Treasury and his own party. Add to that the international banking organizations, so even moving the money to EU banks wouldn't work.
BINGO

Now what about Diplomatic Pouches?

Boca

Governor

Or you'd have to separate them over multiple fictitious identities and accounts.
Do you really think that happened? I do not. Biden has the IRS, the FEC and who knows how many other credible watch dogs looking for something illegal...including Treasury and his own party. Add to that the international banking organizations, so even moving the money to EU banks wouldn't work.
BINGO

Now what about Diplomatic Pouches. Say $3 million/month for 10 months.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
BINGO

Now what about Diplomatic Pouches. Say $3 million/month for 10 months.
Then what? You have $31 million in cash and you can't bank it...So everywhere you go you spend cash? Good luck. Who in the state department was delivering diplomatic pouches to the VP? Don't you think by now someone would have come forward?