• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Reddit channel posts stories of anti-vaxxers dying of Covid, scaring fence-sitters into getting the shot

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

My favorite new subreddit.

While I am all in favor of anything that encourages all people to get vaccinated I have to admit that I read the subreddit to laugh at all the stupid right wing anti-vaxxers that post the same old bullshit anti-vax memes on facebook followed a few weeks later by the news of their hospitalization and then death from COVID followed by the GoFundMe requests from the poor souls left behind. Darwinism in action. To claim otherwise would be like back in the day claiming that you read Playboy for the articles.

And before any of the right wing losers whine that I am cheering these people's deaths the fact of the matter is that every one of the people who's deaths I reference went out of their way to not only engage in the reckless behavior that led to their own demise but actively encouraged others to do the same. They wanted to stick it to the libbies. Heck of a job dummies. All of you Trumpsters that aren't vaccinated here's a tip - get vaccinated, just don't tell your idiot friends.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member

While I am all in favor of anything that encourages all people to get vaccinated I have to admit that I read the subreddit to laugh at all the stupid right wing anti-vaxxers that post the same old bullshit anti-vax memes on facebook followed a few weeks later by the news of their hospitalization and then death from COVID followed by the GoFundMe requests from the poor souls left behind. Darwinism in action. To claim otherwise would be like back in the day claiming that you read Playboy for the articles.

And before any of the right wing losers whine that I am cheering these people's deaths the fact of the matter is that every one of the people who's deaths I reference went out of their way to not only engage in the reckless behavior that led to their own demise but actively encouraged others to do the same. They wanted to stick it to the libbies. Heck of a job dummies. All of you Trumpsters that aren't vaccinated here's a tip - get vaccinated, just don't tell your idiot friends.
thinning the herd

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

Don't forget their new bible of covid facts - the National Enquirer !

God of War

Governor
Don't forget their new bible of covid facts - the National Enquirer !
This is poison to science believer govt. boot lickers. Have at it Donny and explain how things are exactly what they pretend to be; truth telling reddit channels. ha ha

Looks like you have your govt. sponsored Qanon for lefties. ha ha