• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

rednecks unite - House Republican publishes compilation of violent and threatening phone calls from Trump supporters

Colorforms

Senator

Colorforms

Senator
You mean when they aren't waiting for black people at supermarkets and Jews watching July 4th parades.

Oh, maybe I should use the winger supremacist code words

Those thugs at the supermarket

The Elites waiting for July 4th parades.
I imagine they would have to use some of the militia that the democrats are using to burn our cities, but there are enough nutcases in the ranks that I'm sure they will make due.

I mean, lefties were going to blow up illegals and they still had the manpower to send a nutbag after Kavanaugh.

Spamature

President
I imagine they would have to use some of the militia that the democrats are using to burn our cities, but there are enough nutcases in the ranks that I'm sure they will make due.

I mean, lefties were going to blow up illegals and they still had the manpower to send a nutbag after Kavanaugh.
I saw no Democrats during those riots.
Unless you can show me anyone identifying themselves as Democrats and engaging in violence, then you can say that. But I have yet to see you provide any evidence of such.

So now that your Trump Terror Troopers have taken out blacks and Jews, will your next shooter mass murder gays, or will it be a group of Hispanics, or will you go after women ?

So many targets

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Colorforms

Senator
I saw no Democrats during those riots.
Unless you can show me anyone identifying themselves as Democrats and engaging in violence, then you can say that. But I have yet to see you provide any evidence of such.

So now that your Trump Terror Troopers have taken out blacks and Jews, will your next shooter mass murder gays, or will it be a group of Hispanics, or will you go after women ?

So many targets
I know you didn't, it's why they call it blind partisanship.

But, hey, defend your side rioting and looting and killing. It just goes to show what kind of fascist you are. :)

Spamature

President
Your Trump Terrorists had already attacked Blacks in Buffalo.
This week it was Jews in Parkland.
I guess you figure those Hispanic children in Uvalde filled your quota.

Maybe next time, one of your hate filled Winger World maniacs will blow up a women's health clinic, or shoot up another gay nightclub, and then say that's their part in doing the Lord's work, and making America great again.

Spamature

President
I know you didn't, it's why they call it blind partisanship.

But, hey, defend your side rioting and looting and killing. It just goes to show what kind of fascist you are. :)
And your inability to show me what I asked for means you didn't either.
Is that blind partisanship on your behalf, or am I just telling the truth ?

My side didn't loot and riot.
The only identified rioter I know of is this White Supremacist who came there to encourage the crowd to riot by being the first person to engage in destruction and violence in the 2020 protest.

Here is the proof that the bad guys are ALWAYS on your side.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member

Are you guilty of making threatening phone calls?

God of War

Governor
ummmm. dumazzes - they have your name/ address and everything else you know when you call and threaten them- thanks to Bush !

Once again - YOU CAN'T FIX right wing stupidity !

House Republican publishes compilation of violent and threatening phone calls from Trump supporters (msn.com)
Sounds like multiple calls from the same person a bunch of times. That said everybody in the public eye gets death threats. Is Kinzinger gonna cry now. ha ha

He mismanaged the situation and now Liz and he have to go. Funny that all he did was give his tormentors more motivation. He's getting such bad advice.

Colorforms

Senator
And your inability to show me what I asked for means you didn't either.
Is that blind partisanship on your behalf, or am I just telling the truth ?

My side didn't loot and riot.
The only identified rioter I know of is this White Supremacist who came there to encourage the crowd to riot by being the first person to engage in destruction and violence in the 2020 protest.

Here is the proof that the bad guys are ALWAYS on your side.

Your side most certainly did. 2 Billion in damages, thousands of jobs, hundreds of businesses, dozens of lives. And you now defending them.

Sick.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
Your side most certainly did. 2 Billion in damages, thousands of jobs, hundreds of businesses, dozens of lives. And you now defending them.

Sick.
Why are you defending those who make threatening phone calls?

This is very suspicious.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Your Trump Terrorists had already attacked Blacks in Buffalo.
This week it was Jews in Parkland.
I guess you figure those Hispanic children in Uvalde filled your quota.

Maybe next time, one of your hate filled Winger World maniacs will blow up a women's health clinic, or shoot up another gay nightclub, and then say that's their part in doing the Lord's work, and making America great again.

I don't have any Trump Terrorist in my circle
The Blacks shot and killed in blue cities over 4th of July weekend were shot and killed by Blacks, you really think they voted for Trump!

You making excuses for your people is weird, especially the gay nightclub...........makybe you should stop drinking there!

Again you're a lying liar, I've posted nothing of anyone doing the Lord's work or anything of making America great again, tha's going to be impossible with leftist as you and Biden as President.

Post where I posted what you post I did or be known as a leftist domestic terrorist________go

Spamature

President

Sick.
I told you to show me evidence, you know, signage and such.
Do you have evidence that serving Democratic politicians, or Democratic Party officials, partaking in the preparation and\or violence ?

Now if you want to GOPers doing such ?
I suggest visiting C-SPAN and watch videos of the Jan 6th committee hearings.

Colorforms

Senator
I told you to show me evidence, you know, signage and such.
Do you have evidence that serving Democratic politicians, or Democratic Party officials, partaking in the preparation and\or violence ?

Now if you want to GOPers doing such ?
I suggest visiting C-SPAN and watch videos of the Jan 6th committee hearings.
You don't do "evidence". We have pictures with BLM all over them and it hasn't even come close to permeating your programmed little mind.

We have lefties in leftie areas rioting over leftie causes. Hmmm, I wonder what that means.

Spamature

President
You don't do "evidence". We have pictures with BLM all over them and it hasn't even come close to permeating your programmed little mind.

We have lefties in leftie areas rioting over leftie causes. Hmmm, I wonder what that means.
I am sure your wingers must be pouring over those photos and naming the individuals, just as we have seen with Trump supporters being identified from photos.

If you have photos, how come none of the BLM and Antifa members have been identified publicly, and why are there no arrests ?

Or did you just repeat part of The Big Lie ?

Fess up now instead of dragging it out.