• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Regarding permabanned members

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Understood, Phil.
I have confidence in the moderators' abilities to know which members bring oxygen to our PJ Forum and those members who suck the oxygen out of PJ.
Thanks Addy

When all is said and done, BD and I have been here quite a long time and our record over the Long haul has been more than fair. More than fair by far. We have given Fair consideration to everyone, and always given the benefit of the doubt those asking to return and so on. Even to those that have been less than pleasant to us, repeatedly. And then there are those who simply cannot refrain from the abusive behaviors that got them banned in the first place, or the vulgar insinuations that resulted in there being removed

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
December...

The topic of permabanned members returning is open to proposals...

Dont ask: Mick, Disobey, Freyasman.

Lifted: none yet, but I do think Marcus Aurelius has paid out his debt...

THoughts...

Zam-Zam

Senator
December...

THoughts...
I can't say that I am particularly familiar with any of the posters you have mentioned here, or their infractions/posting history.

I will say that I have no problem with giving anyone who wants one a second chance.

My two cents.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I can't say that I am particularly familiar with any of the posters you have mentioned here, or their infractions/posting history.

I will say that I have no problem with giving anyone who wants one a second chance.

My two cents.
If you find one that wants one, a second chance that is, let one of the mods know

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Wasn't he the one who asked that his account be disactivated because he lost a bet on the 2020 election?
Yes. I figure he's paid that off at this point. The other side of the bet is still around, let them opine

December...

THoughts...
Bring him back.

It's more fun to shame him to his face, than just shadow-ban him off to the wilderness somewhere.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Three words: Julie from Ohio
Someone should reach out and tell him he is welcome and he won't be welching.
I nominate pnwest.
Not me - I bet @protectionist who fulfilled his obligations with honor. Someone else had the bet with Marcus. I'm fine with him coming back but don't have a way to ask him to do so.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
December...

THoughts...
Julie is one I think should be considered by our mods to be allowed to return. :)