• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Regarding permabanned members

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Seems to me Frey was the guy who threatened to come to my house and burn it down.
I believe he's one of those posters that will need to write to the owner of this site directly to make his peace. I seem to recall threats and incessant accusations and attacks against the site administrator

Jack4freedom

Governor
If I remember correctly, Mick.. has been in and out several times keeps making promises and then screwing everybody over by not adhering to what was agreed to... Namely not being a total tool to the mods. I vote no
I also miss Godowar. Is he banned, or was he put out of action by being arrested for the Hammer attack of Paul Pelosi? He hasn’t been around since that attack.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I also miss Godowar. Is he banned, or was he put out of action by being arrested for the Hammer attack of Paul Pelosi? He hasn’t been around since that attack.
As I recall he quit the site back in November. He got all bent out of shape because his nonsensical attacks became intolerable.
If you know how to reach him tell him to come back if you'd like

TBLee

Governor
So I'm really curious what exactly is the protocol for being permanently banned and then that being revoked and being allowed back on the board?

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
So I'm really curious what exactly is the protocol for being permanently banned and then that being revoked and being allowed back on the board?
Other than what is in the posted rules, there is no one size fits all protocol. I am not aware of any message board forum like this that has it nailed down with precision. The site owner always has the final say. I've been a member of at least 6-7 other message boards like this one. Got permabanned at one just for being a lib/Dem/progressive and nothing more than that. Phil got permabanned there too just for being an Independent and nothing more. There is no protocol there for us being allowed back on.

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
I would vote no, on several. They do nothing but coil up like snakes and spit poison around the board. I've always said that using family in an attack is the lowest form, and that fits some of the banned people.

TBLee

Governor
I would vote no, on several. They do nothing but coil up like snakes and spit poison around the board. I've always said that using family in an attack is the lowest form, and that fits some of the banned people.
Absolutely

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
For most it's there for the asking. Although a relative few will not be allowed to return