• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Remember how the Communist News Network syndicate treated Charlottesville attendees?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
1. Not true. YOU will not replace us. But who really cares. I don't.
2. Not true. Antifa attacked.
3. Whether you've have seen it or not it has.
The video shows the truth...you're wrong.
No...the video of the Saturday marchers shows Antifa and counter protesters standing fast and the White supremacists advancing and attacking.
That's funny. Feel free to provide a link to that if you can.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You're using the 1970's life experiences to inform today? 45 years ago?
I still work in IT...and have since then. In those years I've seen no institutional racism anywhere I've worked. As far as I knew pay was based on skills. I've worked my way up and anyone in my area was typically paid based on their title and I've seen nothing that would lead me to think minorities were subject to discrimination...

EatTheRich

President
Better yet you show me where you (the left in general) have spoken against antifa going to Nazi protests to violently confront them. Charlottesville was their party that Antifa violently crashed. That is more unacceptable than the Nazi speech itself.

That after an escalating violence of Antifa against Trump supporters and conservative speakers having nothing to do with Nazism and that started long before the election.

I don't like Nazis nor the KKK but they have a right to speech as much as any douche bag communist. If you guys can't get along you need to leave.
Charlottesville was a violent pogrom before Antifa arrived. But I have spoken out many times against their attacks on protesters on their right, including the far right.

EatTheRich

President
Marriage rates strong determiner of poverty. What is that for blacks?

You know the rest of the pertinent questions. The problems exist long before the can't go to college conundrum.
I think what you are asking about is the 72% of Black children born to unwed mothers. Of course, punishing children for not being dependent on men is a choice made by our racist, sexist society.

EatTheRich

President
What kind of degrees? Anyone with a degree in 17th century feminist African Literature would have a tough time getting any job
As the link showed, 25% of Black college graduates majored in business, the most common major. 2% majored in English (vs. 4% for whites) and 4% majored in humanities.

Charlottesville was a violent pogrom before Antifa arrived. But I have spoken out many times against their attacks on protesters on their right, including the far right.
Antifa has been attacking Trump supporters since before the election and during the campaign. They've been attacking conservative voices before that of those who would go to a campus and be violently chased out.

Antifa is a communist org that needs to be shipped to Gitmo.

Completely docile to these attacks the 'alt-right' grew in response and attracted white supremacists to Charlottesville. Charlottesville was a denoument to the Antifa violence of years. The Communist News Network Syndicate has successfully rewritten this truth at the behest of Democrats such as Obama.

This is the root of the race riots we've had in the last few weeks and these are leading to a race war.

I think what you are asking about is the 72% of Black children born to unwed mothers. Of course, punishing children for not being dependent on men is a choice made by our racist, sexist society.
Marriage is a personal choice that the greater racist, sexist society of the 50's and 60's couldn't stop blacks from successfully achieving (wed mothers was like 78%). What happened?

EatTheRich

President
Antifa has been attacking Trump supporters since before the election and during the campaign. They've been attacking conservative voices before that of those who would go to a campus and be violently chased out.

Antifa is a communist org that needs to be shipped to Gitmo.

Completely docile to these attacks the 'alt-right' grew in response and attracted white supremacists to Charlottesville. Charlottesville was a denoument to the Antifa violence of years. The Communist News Network Syndicate has successfully rewritten this truth at the behest of Democrats such as Obama.

This is the root of the race riots we've had in the last few weeks and these are leading to a race war.
Antifa was all but unheard of before Charlottesville. The growth of the “alt-right” reflect the failures of traditional conservatism and liberalism and the capitalists’ anticipation of coming class battles in which the alt-right will be valuable allies for their side.

EatTheRich

President
Marriage is a personal choice that the greater racist, sexist society of the 50's and 60's couldn't stop blacks from successfully achieving (wed mothers was like 78%). What happened?
The number of children born to unwed Black mothers is going down, but the percentage is going up because the number of children born to married Black women is going down even faster.