• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Remember This When Leftists Lie About This Pandemic

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Oh yes, stopped flights. Was this little thing he did good? Yes. Was it enough? Not even close. Evidenced by th fact that the US is now the virus epicenter of the world.

And not once have I seen you have compassion for the victims or their families. Instead of this being political in every way, think about the real American lives being lost, whether you blame trump or would do anything to defend him.

We should all be Americans. People that choose one “side” or another display a lot of ignorance and cuck behavior. On either “side”.
Even though Trump waited libs still called him a "racist"

Hypocrisy at it's finest...……"choose one side"

Mick

The Right is always right
www.visualcapitalist.com

Infection Trajectory: See Which Countries are Flattening Their COVID-19 Curve
The number of COVID-19 cases around the world continues to grow, but each country has a different infection trajectory. This chart tells the story.

www.visualcapitalist.com
www.visualcapitalist.com

The trajectory above is in real time and updated daily. Do bear in mind that the US and S Korea both experienced their first confirmed COVID-19 cases on the same day, Jan 21. S Korea has a population 1/6th of the US'. Easily controlled for if you have even the slightest familiarity with math.

Note the vast difference in S Korea's response and success at flattening the infection rate. We are soaring like an eagle, no?
Since you are trying to judge response efforts by number of cases there are many states who reported their first case at the same point as New York. New York now has 1/2 of all infections in this country. I suppose you'll now judge De Blabio and Cuomo harshly for that fact? Or is it "different" now?

Mick

New York is indeed a sad state. This is what you get with left wingers in charge. They'd rather pay illegals and welfare than buy ventilators. They'd rather call a China travel ban racist han see how it's helping our country. They'd rather blame Trump and plan fishing trips as their own people die around them. It's more than just sad. It's downright pathetic.

FakeName

Governor
New York is indeed a sad state. This is what you get with left wingers in charge. They'd rather pay illegals and welfare than buy ventilators. They'd rather call a China travel ban racist han see how it's helping our country. They'd rather blame Trump and plan fishing trips as their own people die around them. It's more than just sad. It's downright pathetic.
Now you are playing silly games.

Are there any adults here?

Mick

Now you are playing silly games.

Are there any adults here?
So holding people accountable by the number of dead is "silly" now? Interesting flip. How come?

And I already told you there are no adults in New York here. They all have Covid.

FakeName

Governor
So holding people accountable by the number of dead is "silly" now? Interesting flip. How come?

And I already told you there are no adults in New York here. They all have Covid.
"de Blasio' and Cuomo" is silly and childish......the kind of thing little boys say.

You ought to be embarrassed.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The Boston Globe recently commented that Donald Trump has 'blood on his hands,' and other news agencies that despise the President continue to condemn him for a late response to the virus.

Well, here are the facts.

President Trump did stop flights from China on January 31.

Italy put restrictions on flights from China the same day.
And North Korea was in some lockdown with its borders closed to everyone.

Those were the only countries that had early restrictions on China.

The United States and Italy were the first countries in the world basically saying we see this as a threat early.

EVEN WHEN THE UN TIED W.H.O. (WORLD HEATH ORG) Said Jan 15th that this could not be transmitted Human to Human. AFTER people were dying in China.

Meanwhile - from January 1 through February 25, there were four Democratic debates.

In the first three debates, there was not one question from the moderators about the virus - and not one comment from any of the candidates raising the virus as a threat.

It was only in that last debate – at the end of February – that Bernie Sanders finally said something about the Coronavirus. He took the opportunity to bash Trump.

So we have the top Democrats vying for the highest office in the nation, debating on a national stage in front of the American people over and over again, while the threat of the virus grows.
And nobody says a word.

Where were the Democrats for almost two months on the virus?

And now the American people are supposed to believe that President Trump didn’t take action when it was obvious he should have?

The facts are that President Trump did take early action and no other world leaders and no Democrats said a word.
US declares health emergency, bans most travelers from China

Not all.

NYT: Nearly 40k flew to U.S. from China after Trump's coronavirus travel ban

Please be quiet and let the Stable Genius WORK !

Seoul has 38 million people, I know more about South Korea than anyone
He only missed by 28 million.
Are you some kind of Hater?
I'll bet you think Trump sees a money making possibility in our current pandemic?
:)

https://therealnews.com/stories/boeing-billions-loans-coronavirus-cares-act-stimulus

"The point in putting in these restrictions, having a special Inspector General, was to try to make sure that as much as possible the money went to the workers.

"This is something, when Trump made a signing statement that he’s not going to cooperate, this was not a surprise.

"I mean, it was one of these things like, it was the least surprising thing I’ve probably seen in the last five years.

"He’s been spitting in the face of Congress for the last three years.

"How could they possibly think he was going to suddenly become a good citizen and cooperate with Congress?"

Trump once bragged he could make a profit running for POTUS.

Perhaps he sees a greater ROI on Covid-19?

Last edited:

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
New York is the virus epicenter. Since this is how you define response then it's safe to assume Cuomo and de Blasio have been awful failures?
yup, as is trump for allowing us to become the nation with the most case in the world. No wonder his approval rating is so low.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
I never bragged about a 450lb leg press as that is a shrug or deadlift weight. The leg press machine in my gym only goes up to 1100lbs which is what I have recently done.

PS I do know that you are a mental midget, you advertise every day here
Hey just another 100 lbs or so and you have the 55 master deadlift US record

wow.................so much bull sheot................I mean you said above 450 was a warm up weight for deadlift....................lie much !

90kg/198.2lb
Doug Groskopf
Squat - 7/17/2016
222.50 kgs / 490.52 lbs
certificate
" style="margin: 0px; padding: 7px; border-top: none; border-right: none; border-bottom: 1px solid rgb(203, 203, 203); border-left: none; border-image: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: top; box-sizing: content-box; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; text-align: left;">
Doug Groskopf
Squat - 7/17/2016
222.50 kgs / 490.52 lbs
certificate
Jason Borries
Bench - 9/21/2019
150.00 kgs / 330.70 lbs
certificate
" style="margin: 0px; padding: 7px; border-top: none; border-right: none; border-bottom: 1px solid rgb(203, 203, 203); border-left: none; border-image: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: top; box-sizing: content-box; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; text-align: left;">
Jason Borries
Bench - 9/21/2019
150.00 kgs / 330.70 lbs
certificate
Doug Groskopf
Deadlift - 7/17/2016
240.00 kgs / 529.10 lbs
certificate
Doug Groskopf
Deadlift - 7/17/2016
240.00 kgs / 529.10 lbs
certificate
Doug Groskopf
TOTAL - 7/17/2016
590.00 kgs / 1300.71 lbs
certificate
Doug Groskopf
TOTAL - 7/17/2016
590.00 kgs / 1300.71 lbs
certificate

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
if you weigh 220 lbs then here is US record for you

100kg/220lbDon Modlin
Squat - 7/11/2019
210.00 kgs / 463.00 lbs
certificate
Don Modlin
Squat - 7/11/2019
210.00 kgs / 463.00 lbs
certificate
ERIC Nelson
Bench - 6/1/2019
155.00 kgs / 341.70 lbs
certificate
ERIC Nelson
Bench - 6/1/2019
155.00 kgs / 341.70 lbs
certificate
Barry Charles
Deadlift - 11/10/2018
245.00 kgs / 540.10 lbs
certificate
Barry Charles
Deadlift - 11/10/2018
245.00 kgs / 540.10 lbs

certificate
Matthew Endres
TOTAL - 6/22/2019
567.50 kgs / 1251.10 lbs
certificate
Matthew Endres
TOTAL - 6/22/2019
567.50 kgs / 1251.10 lbs
certificate

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
He only missed by 28 million.
Are you some kind of Hater?
I'll bet you think Trump sees a money making possibility in our current pandemic?
:)

https://therealnews.com/stories/boeing-billions-loans-coronavirus-cares-act-stimulus

"The point in putting in these restrictions, having a special Inspector General, was to try to make sure that as much as possible the money went to the workers.

"This is something, when Trump made a signing statement that he’s not going to cooperate, this was not a surprise.

"I mean, it was one of these things like, it was the least surprising thing I’ve probably seen in the last five years.

"He’s been spitting in the face of Congress for the last three years.

"How could they possibly think he was going to suddenly become a good citizen and cooperate with Congress?"

Trump once bragged he could make a profit running for POTUS.

Perhaps he sees a greater ROI on Covid-19?
I AM SURE HIS RESORTS WILL GET MILLION UPON MILLIONS MORE TAX DOLLARS

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
You should be done because there is no defense of Deblabio and Cuomo. And stop insulting kids because even kids could kick your ass.
De Blasio Says New Yorkers Under 50 Years Old Are Safe
De Blasio followed suit three days after Barbot’s Feb. 7 comments.

“We want to encourage” New Yorkers going out, the mayor said during a Feb. 10 MSNBC broadcast.

“If you’re under 50 & you’re healthy, which is most NYers, there’s very little threat here. This disease, even if you were to get it, basically acts like a common cold or flu. And transmission is not that easy,” de Blasio said at the time.