• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Remember This When Leftists Lie About This Pandemic

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
So holding people accountable by the number of dead is "silly" now? Interesting flip. How come?

And I already told you there are no adults in New York here. They all have Covid.

De Blasio Suggests New Yorkers Visit Movie Theaters During Pandemic
“Since I’m encouraging New Yorkers to go on with your lives + get out on the town despite Coronavirus,” de Blasio told his Twitter followers on March 3, no more than two weeks before likening the outbreak to a type of world war that required nationalizing industries.

He offered some suggestions for what New Yorkers should do instead of social distancing. “I thought I would offer some suggestions. Here’s the first: thru Thurs 3/5 go see ‘The Traitor,’” de Blasio said, referring to a 2019 crime drama about the life and times of a Mafia mob boss.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
I AM SURE HIS RESORTS WILL GET MILLION UPON MILLIONS MORE TAX DOLLARS

Nah He's exempt. Now I imagine you have no clue who the Gov of Illinois is - right ?

Illinois Governor JD Pritzker is a managing partner of The Pritzker Group which owns Hyatt Hotels

Democrat logic says his Hyatt Hotels should receive China Virus bailout funds.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Hey just another 100 lbs or so and you have the 55 master deadlift US record

wow.................so much bull sheot................I mean you said above 450 was a warm up weight for deadlift....................lie much !

90kg/198.2lb
Doug Groskopf
Squat - 7/17/2016
222.50 kgs / 490.52 lbs
certificate
" style="margin: 0px; padding: 7px; border-top: none; border-right: none; border-bottom: 1px solid rgb(203, 203, 203); border-left: none; border-image: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: top; box-sizing: content-box; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; text-align: left;">
Doug Groskopf
Squat - 7/17/2016
222.50 kgs / 490.52 lbs
certificate
Jason Borries
Bench - 9/21/2019
150.00 kgs / 330.70 lbs
certificate
" style="margin: 0px; padding: 7px; border-top: none; border-right: none; border-bottom: 1px solid rgb(203, 203, 203); border-left: none; border-image: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: top; box-sizing: content-box; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; text-align: left;">
Jason Borries
Bench - 9/21/2019
150.00 kgs / 330.70 lbs
certificate
Doug Groskopf
Deadlift - 7/17/2016
240.00 kgs / 529.10 lbs
certificate
Doug Groskopf
Deadlift - 7/17/2016
240.00 kgs / 529.10 lbs
certificate
Doug Groskopf
TOTAL - 7/17/2016
590.00 kgs / 1300.71 lbs
certificate
Doug Groskopf
TOTAL - 7/17/2016
590.00 kgs / 1300.71 lbs
certificate
Well if you need exact numbers for my lifts I leg press 1100lbs for ten reps and I rack pull 495lbs for 10 reps I shrug 405lbs for 6 to 10 reps then when I am done with that I deadlift up to 365lbs for as many as I get usually 3 to 8 reps. I never max on the deadlift because when I do I typically pull an erector muscle, which is why I added in rack pulls where one week I did 6 reps at 585lbs. But I imagine that you are correct as I have seen 25 to 30 year old lifters who had 30lbs more muscle than me just walk away from me scratching their heads because I just doubled their lift. But that's all on hold as I degreased the old mountain bike yesterday and am now training for the Tour De USA, a team that I do not fully expect to make, however unlike you I know that there are no losers that pile on miles like you pile on nachos...…………………

Cheers

PS Glad to see that I have you so mentally deformed that you are looking up records to prove me wrong. No one who sees me in the gym would bother as I am the winner hands down when age is factored in.

Dexter Jackson 50 years old before the Arnold Classic 2020

Dexter on stage 2020 Arnold classic

Sorry to bust your bubble kid, but you may well be almost dead, while I am just beginning

Last edited:

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Well if you need exact numbers for my lifts I leg press 1100lbs for ten reps and I rack pull 495lbs for 10 reps I shrug 405lbs for 6 to 10 reps then when I am done with that I deadlift up to 365lbs for as many as I get usually 3 to 8 reps. I never max on the deadlift because when I do I typically pull an erector muscle, which is why I added in rack pulls where one week I did 6 reps at 585lbs. But I imagine that you are correct as I have seen 25 to 30 year old lifters who had 30lbs more muscle than me just walk away from me scratching their heads because I just doubled their lift. But that's all on hold as I degreased the old mountain bike yesterday and am now training for the Tour De USA, a team that I do not fully expect to make, however unlike you I know that there are no losers that pile on miles like you pile on nachos...…………………

Cheers

PS Glad to see that I have you so mentally deformed that you are looking up records to prove me wrong. No one who sees me in the gym would bother as I am the winner hands down when age is factored in.

Dexter Jackson 50 years old before the Arnold Classic 2020

Dexter on stage 2020 Arnold classic

Sorry to bust your bubble kid, but you may well be almost dead, while I am just beginning
And I bet you can shoot the wings off a fly at 50 meters with a 20 mph varying crosswind, twist the head off an 800lb grizzly bear, drink a keg of beer by yourself and were the reason Farrah Fawcet divorced Lee Majors. I bet Chuck Norris holds the door open for you and the earth pushes away when you do 1 finger pushups-
#IAMAGODONTHEINTERNET

YOU ARE A GOD AS I SAID BEFORE, So why would a GOD waste their time here when there are millions to be made on WWE or action movies? I guess since you are training for the US bike team you time will be limited, who is your sponsor ? Will Dawg tell you that all that muscle won't do you any good against his guns?

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
And I bet you can shoot the wings off a fly at 50 meters with a 20 mph varying crosswind, twist the head off an 800lb grizzly bear, drink a keg of beer by yourself and were the reason Farrah Fawcet divorced Lee Majors. I bet Chuck Norris holds the door open for you and the earth pushes away when you do 1 finger pushups-
#IAMAGODONTHEINTERNET

YOU ARE A GOD AS I SAID BEFORE, So why would a GOD waste their time here when there are millions to be made on WWE or action movies? I guess since you are training for the US bike team you time will be limited, who is your sponsor ? Will Dawg tell you that all that muscle won't do you any good against his guns?
LOL actually I rode an easy 25 miles today, what did you do besides down your pork roll egg and cheese?