• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Remember who was right about this all along...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Just some standard Trump cultist projection.

Example: Before Trump came along Republicans were staunchly anti-Russian. They even referred to Russia as the “evil empire.” But Trump came long expressing his support for Putin and Russia. So his cultists did a 180 and joined Trump in his pro-Putin positions. They feel like idiots for doing that, so they employ their projection gambit and accuse Dems of doing what they do.
Now NATO is the enemy and Kim Jong Un has been forgiven for the murder of Otto Warmbier and Putin is a genius.

That's retarded. The typical pablum that the lowbrow gobble up hand over fist.

Let me help you along. Russia seized Crimea and Eastern regions of Ukraine in 2014 and ukrainians have been hanging on ever since. Then when Putin realized that the West is mostly addled and can hardly handle its own affairs let alone on the world stage this country went ahead and elected an imbecile to office in 2016. Everybody thought it was cool at the time and what was his outsider routine and all that..
But shortly thereafter everybody realized he was dumb as a [Unwelcome language removed] post, didn't really care about anything but himself and his family, so he set about insulating himself with ass kissers.

Flash Forward to today the problem with those ass kissers is that they're so enamored with their ass kissing, and their desire for self-preservation, they've flat out abandoned reason and taken wholesale to tonguing that fat orange ass up down left and right all the live long day.

Now you combine that with the lefts over arching desire to put the screws to Trump at the expense of everything else, and it's easy to see why we are where we are.

The number of shall we say normal people is rapidly dwindling, we're being overtaken by the generation that shirked responsibility, educated themselves poorly, and spend their time shrieking at the sky for God to intervene, or at the very least to enrich themselves by grifting the mentally cratered.

Close behind are the kids that we're raising today that can hardly handle anything outside the display on their handhelds....

Tough situation don't you think?
That's hysterical. I mean you should pissed but of course you are not, you are angry at the exact people your TV told you to be angry at.

Good Boy.

The people in Ukraine are dying needlessly in part because our Government wants a war. The US has been pushing the Ukraine to this end since at least 2014 and now they have a problem because the American people are collectively "f-ck this" because they see exactly what it is.

A war between corrupt oligarchs and a massive money laundering scheme.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
That's hysterical. I mean you should pissed but of course you are not, you are angry at the exact people your TV told you to be angry at.

Good Boy.

The people in Ukraine are dying needlessly in part because our Government wants a war. The US has been pushing the Ukraine to this end since at least 2014 and now they have a problem because the American people are collectively "f-ck this" because they see exactly what it is.

Meanwhile here at Home cities don't have the money needed to deal with all the illegals and San Diego ran out of Aid money and just opened the shelter doors and turned the illegals lose on the streets and Chinese illegals count is up 7000%

Report: Spies and saboteurs among 7,000% spike in Chinese migrants (msn.com)

It's time we take care of America 1st

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Good Boy.

The people of Ukraine are dying because Putin says they have no right to be a sovereign nation and can only exist as part of Russia. It was Putin who ordered the invasion, not the US. Ukrainians are fighting for their freedom and not in defense of a corrupt leader. Russians are fighting in Ukraine because they'll go to prison if they don't.

Putin is recruiting in Nepal, Syria and other countries. He is buying weapons from Iran and North Korea. Why? Certainly not because Russia was threatened.

protectionist

Governor
You supply the usual idiotic list of talking points - the blizzard of bullshit approach - but no informed person buys it. Trump kissed Putin’s ass at every opportunity (or worse) and Putin could have complete confidence that Trump would give Putin everything he wanted. And at the same time he was kissing Putin’s ass, he tore our own nation down. That proposition was sealed with Trump’s Helsinki smooch on Putin’s ass. I’m sure you know these things - you’re just too much of a cultist to admit it.
I just annihilated your moronic burst of anti-Trump hot air, and you come romping in here as if nothing happened. This is why you have no credibility in this forum. You cant stand up tall, and admit that you have been refuted, and thoroughly, with facts.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I just annihilated your moronic burst of anti-Trump hot air, and you come romping in here as if nothing happened. This is why you have no credibility in this forum. You cant stand up tall, and admit that you have been refuted, and thoroughly, with facts.
Hey, I know the right wing echo chamber has told you that “Trump was tougher on Putin than Biden ever was.” I don’t know how you managed to miss Trump’s relentless, nauseating kissing of Putin’s ass. I don’t know how you managed to miss that Putin is the only person in the world Trump never criticizes but always praises, even for disgraceful conduct like Putin’s invasion of Ukraine. Looks like all such memories were flushed down your memory hole. A very common occurrence with brainwashed Trump cultists.

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Good Boy.

My family is ukrainian. Idiot

protectionist

Governor
Hey, I know the right wing echo chamber has told you that “Trump was tougher on Putin than Biden ever was.” I don’t know how you managed to miss Trump’s relentless, nauseating kissing of Putin’s ass. I don’t know how you managed to miss that Putin is the only person in the world Trump never criticizes but always praises, even for disgraceful conduct like Putin’s invasion of Ukraine. Looks like all such memories were flushed down your memory hole. A very common occurrence with brainwashed Trump cultists.
Funny how leftists describe us as exactly the way they are themselves.

The reality two years in is that there is no path to victory for Ukraine – not in the sense of pushing Russian troops back to the pre-February 2022 lines of control. After the Ukrainian troops abandoned Avdiivka – the most significant loss or gain by either side in nine months – following some of the war's heaviest fighting, almost all advantages accrue to Russia. The seizure of Avdiivka does not materially change the war, but it does change the momentum. Moscow can throw mass in terms of bodies, tanks, artillery, and drones at the exhausted Ukrainian forces until they crack. Ukraine is exhausted and outnumbered and struggling to recruit new troops. The best Ukraine can do now is fight Russia to a negotiated settlement that allows sovereignty, territorial integrity, and security from another Russian invasion. Even these provisions now seem unrealistic.

Adhering to logic and facts will always win over narratives and spin. Ukraine never had a chance without the help of NATO troops on the front lines. I knew that all along. Why didn't the warmongers on the left and the right know it? Ideology blinds some people to reality. Or they knew it and were lying to keep the war going.

Now Ukraine lies in ruins, a half million plus are dead, a trillion $ wasted, and all we get to show for it is another lost (proxy) war. Heck of a job Brandony...
https://www.statista.com/chart/31789/ukrainian-respondents-opinions-about-direction-of-country/?utm_source=Statista+Newsletters&utm_campaign=2662908cce-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2024_02_16_02_03_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_-207a77590c-[LIST_EMAIL_ID]

In May, 2022 90% of Ukrainians trusted Zelensky.
That number has declined to 60% today.
69% believe Zelensky was right to cancel elections until the war ends :eek:

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Right...they'd be overjoyed to get a 71 year old in uniform...pretty stupid suggestion.

Ukraine was doing fine until the ammo started running out.
Yeah? Is that why their troops' average age is in the 40s (and rising)? Is that why the authorities are resorting to ever more draconian conscriptions? Does that sound like their only problem is running out of ammo?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Right...they'd be overjoyed to get a 71 year old in uniform...pretty stupid suggestion.

Ukraine was doing fine until the ammo started running out.
And you claim they wouldn't take you...