• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Reminder of Democrats calling for violence - Video makes Trump 1/6 look like a Gandhi speech

God of War

Governor
Seriously? De facto or common law? He’s one of three ROBOTIC DNC automaton press secretaries on this forum. Goose stepping doesn’t begin to cover it. There is no lie he won’t write, no slogan he won’t chant, no dictum or edict he won’t reflexively…joyously obey and repeat. There’s being all-in…and then there’s full on Koreshian adherence. It’s DNC Helter-Skelter for this incurious, uninquisitive Baghdad Bob.

Pure, unadulterated DNC zombieism. Always.
"middleview" indeed.

Notice his jiu-jitsu moves of an exacting nature when it comes to your arguments but his are little bit more loosey goosey.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
"middleview" indeed.

Notice his jiu-jitsu moves of an exacting nature when it comes to your arguments but his are little bit more loosey goosey.
There are many hacks in this forum - but there are three specific posters who are abject robots. ZERO daylight between what they write and what the Biden Administration Press Secretary belches forth on the podium. ZERO. None.

They offer no humor, no wit, no occasional departures from policy statements. Nada.

What’s worse is that these are OLD people. This is how they spend their last precious golden years. Good grief!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Except I didn't.

If Trump allegedly called for violence then so did all those Democrats.
Trump said "fight like hell" and minutes later there was a riot. What of the quotes you provided was followed so quickly by violence?

The reaction to Kathy Griffin's idiotic display was that she had her career canceled. Add to that the fact that she has never been elected or selected to lead anyone...

Trump sat and watched the rioters for three f*cking hours. Someone should have reminded him of his oath of office.

Jack4freedom

Governor
There are many hacks in this forum - but there are three specific posters who are abject robots. ZERO daylight between what they write and what the Biden Administration Press Secretary belches forth on the podium. ZERO. None.

They offer no humor, no wit, no occasional departures from policy statements. Nada.

What’s worse is that these are OLD people. This is how they spend their last precious golden years. Good grief!
As an outside observer regarding your little war with these “three specific posters being abject robots”, if you are pinning that tag on middle view, I think you are wrong. I have never seen or read anything coming from you aimed at him with any substance or facts but rather smarmy little screeds like the one above. Although I don’t know Middle very well he always seems to have facts, statistics and other supporting evidence backing up his assertions and opinions. Your attacks on him always seem to be baseless, though pretty clever ad hominem attacks.

Meanwhile, as clearly demonstrated on this very thread, you are piggy backing on the idiotic musings of the imbecile Godowar whose material consists entirely of pieces of crap “journalism” or propaganda videos copy and pasted from crazy idiot blogs and scandal rags throughout the internets.

I‘m an old person too, but when it came to the choice between the vision for America proposed by Biden and his team and Trump last election, I liked and still like Biden’s a lot more. Huge infrastructure projects, more effective and cost effective medical care based on holding the insurance and pharmaceutical giants to account and reigning them in. Protection of the rights of all voters. That versus Trump’s message which as far as I could tell was locking up his opponents, ridding the country of Mexicans and forming cozy alliances with dictators and tyrants throughout the world.

Generally, like you, I have voted for independent candidates with no chance of winning in Presidential elections. Being a Californian and still subject to the antiquated election laws created 250 years ago my vote doesn’t really count in these most important national elections anyway. But in the last election I felt that I had to make a statement of total rejection of Trump, his cronies and their dark vision for this country. My instincts proved to be right after Trump lost and the slimy way he tried to ooze his way back in. Does this make me a robot or abject zero too. And if so, what does that make your little friend GodOfWar?

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Seriously? De facto or common law? He’s one of three ROBOTIC DNC automaton press secretaries on this forum. Goose stepping doesn’t begin to cover it. There is no lie he won’t write, no slogan he won’t chant, no dictum or edict he won’t reflexively…joyously obey and repeat. There’s being all-in…and then there’s full on Koreshian adherence. It’s DNC Helter-Skelter for this incurious, uninquisitive Baghdad Bob.

Pure, unadulterated DNC zombieism. Always.
Your robotic response to posts you actually cannot answer with facts is automatically a trigger for you to attack the poster. You have nothing else to go on.

You have completely failed to consider any of the evidence that refutes claims of election fraud or Trump administration participation in planning the riot.

Pure unadulterated RNC propaganda. Do you actually think you change anyone's perceptions based on your attacks?

God of War

Governor
Trump said "fight like hell" and minutes later there was a riot. What of the quotes you provided was followed so quickly by violence?

The reaction to Kathy Griffin's idiotic display was that she had her career canceled. Add to that the fact that she has never been elected or selected to lead anyone...

Trump sat and watched the rioters for three f*cking hours. Someone should have reminded him of his oath of office.
How many times you gonna watch that video and not see the plain truth of it all. ha ha

EatTheRich

President

Also, Griffin, a comedian, was riffing on sexist comments made by Trump.

God of War

Governor
How many times will you watch the video and think Trump didn't want a riot to keep him in power?
The Democrat ladies doth protest too much. ha ha

The video exudes leftist violence. The violence we saw from Antifa and BLM for years. That heated up on a racial lie. The indictment against Democrats is clear and the verdict guilty.