• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Reminds Me Of The Jimmy Swaggart Church

MaryAnne

Governor
Sam Stein was asked about the crowd when McCain endorsed Romney.

Sam said, "They had to bunch the people together to make it look like a crowd."

:boink:

MaryAnne

Governor
Poor John, he Don't get no satisfaction. I wish he had retired before he became just a cranky old man on the Senator Floor.Complaining about everything.

GordonGecko

President
Really weird time for an endorsement....seems to do Romney more harm than good.

1. He has New Hampshire locked up...so McCain's "pull" there is not needed for him. (Unless the polls are wrong)

2. By linking himself to McCain, who the Hard Right hate as a "RINO", Mitt reinforced the main quality his Own Base loathe in him.

MaryAnne

Governor
Really weird time for an endorsement....seems to do Romney more harm than good.

1. He has New Hampshire locked up...so McCain's "pull" there is not needed for him. (Unless the polls are wrong)

2. By linking himself to McCain, who the Hard Right hate as a "RINO", Mitt reinforced the main quality his Own Base loathe in him.
Mitt did not look all that happy.I think he would like to distance himself from the angry crowd.

GordonGecko

President
A small taste of what he'll be working with once he's the Nominee.

Of course, Obama Derangement Syndrome will keep them from heckling him or anything, but all the acting skill in the world won't cover up how depressed and pissed they are at having to hold their nose and vote for him.