• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Reminds me of when Jimmy Carter was President and Biden is worse than Jimmy Carter IMO

Spamature

President
Yes it is worse Jimmy Carter only had to clean up after Nixon.

Biden has to clean up after the worst POTUS in history.

Even Obama who inherited the nation from Bush when it was in a free fall thinks he lucked out compared to Joe.

What's your opinion on why are Republican administrations such failures ?

4/15

Mayor
Jimmy Carter had a far more enjoyable term than trumputin. I remember the gas shortage and it wasn't all that bad. Not like Ray Goons tax increases.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Jimmy Carter had a far more enjoyable term than trumputin. I remember the gas shortage and it wasn't all that bad. Not like Ray Goons tax increases.
Bullshit
Gas every other day
Reagan got you FREE ER care

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I sure had no problem getting gas any day i wanted. Must have been a conservative problem. Ronnie got me NOTHING.
In the 70's I certainly did have to wait in line for gas and could only get a half tank every other day. I had to rent cars just to be able to do onsite support driving around LA and southern Callifornia.

Colorforms

Senator
Yes it is worse Jimmy Carter only had to clean up after Nixon.

Biden has to clean up after the worst POTUS in history.

Even Obama who inherited the nation from Bush when it was in a free fall thinks he lucked out compared to Joe.

What's your opinion on why are Republican administrations such failures ?
That's funny. We were a net oil producing nation until Biden. I don't think I have ever seen anyone suck up to Putin the way that Biden has.

Spamature

President
That's funny. We were a net oil producing nation until Biden. I don't think I have ever seen anyone suck up to Putin the way that Biden has.
What does oil production have to do with any of this ?

It does make GOP Presidents any less of a disaster or removes their betrayals to this nation.

Colorforms

Senator
What does oil production have to do with any of this ?

It does make GOP Presidents any less of a disaster or removes their betrayals to this nation.
LOL you're joking. No.... you're a leftie, I can believe you're that clueless.

The GOP president had a number of things that were working pretty well until democrats decided to ruin our prosperity by shutting down their economies for a year, causing untold misery to millions of people. Now that we have not only a leftie, but a racist senile leftie, in office, Russia is prospering very well now that they get their pipeline while thousands of workers lost their job because Biden pulled ours. Now the southeast is hurting and it's all Biden's fault.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
LOL you're joking. No.... you're a leftie, I can believe you're that clueless.

The GOP president had a number of things that were working pretty well until democrats decided to ruin our prosperity by shutting down their economies for a year, causing untold misery to millions of people. Now that we have not only a leftie, but a racist senile leftie, in office, Russia is prospering very well now that they get their pipeline while thousands of workers lost their job because Biden pulled ours. Now the southeast is hurting and it's all Biden's fault.
Only the insane would ask what oil production has to do with anything......libs would rather buy from Mideast than produce our own oil.

At least a fed judge has over ruled Biden on our oil