• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Rep Jim Jordan (R-OH), sex abuse enabler

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Dawg, Wednesday's hearing was before an Ohio House committee considering whether or not to pass legislation allowing students to sue the University,
It was not a legal preceding in any sense, and they man testifying is DiSabato, who has been demanding money from the school for several years and using Jordan as his scapegoat.
At the formal hearings held by the University two years ago, Jordan and the rest of the coaches were exonerated.
This entire thread is pure blind leftist hatred and propaganda.
Thanks for that info...……...I haven't had time to spend on the mess and figured it was another "Ford" deal and wonder if 'DiSabato' only had one beer?

So it was presented two years ago and now top news.....damn!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It gets better.

A professional referee says in a lawsuit filed Thursday that disgraced doctor Richard Strauss masturbated in front of him in a shower after a wrestling match at Ohio State University, and that he reported the encounter directly to Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, who was then the assistant coach.

“Yeah, that’s Strauss,” Jordan and then-head coach Russ Hellickson replied,

How does a man masterbate in front of another man?
All man #2 had to do was leave the shower, I call bullschiff and evidently man #2 stood and watched...…………...dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Look, why even asked for a source if your mind is made up before hand. Just do what cons like you always do. Just believe whatever you want to believe and think everything you don't want to hear is a conspiracy against you.
Trump and Jordan are butt buddies. Trump has praised him in public, but he won't touch this. Jordan is admitting he was a piss poor coach who didn't concern himself with the well-being of his team OR he and the head coach got off on the doctor sexually assaulting the young men.

Trump and Jordan are butt buddies. Trump has praised him in public, but he won't touch this. Jordan is admitting he was a piss poor coach who didn't concern himself with the well-being of his team OR he and the head coach got off on the doctor sexually assaulting the young men.
The men should have filed criminal complaints with the police and/or beat the shit out the doctor. They were NOT children. They were men not Co-ed's. ha ha ha

Jack4freedom

Governor
DiSabato has been demanding money from Ohio State for years, without ever offering any proof of his accusations.
Weds. hearing is about a bill allowing the players to sue the University. It was not a legal preceding at all. In fact, the "hearing" is so insignificant the state's newspapers didn't cover it.
It is not about assigning blame and has absolutely nothing to do with Jordan. Jordan is irrelevant to the current issue.
The original article and post are purely slanderous propaganda.
DiSabato was the Captain of the OSU wrestling team while Jordan was assistant coach and the doctor in question was sexually assaulting several athletes including his younger brother. He is one of several people who reported that both Jordan and the head wrestling coach knew exactly what was going on. Mr. DiSabato made it clear how he felt in public and on the record. I have absolutely no reason to doubt what he, his brother and several others with first knowledge of the events have testified to.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
LMFAO...…..topic is male-on-male sex and you post "butt buddies"...………….my gawd almighty...………..do tell readers your expertise of "butt buddies"

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
LMFAO...…..topic is male-on-male sex and you post "butt buddies"...………….my gawd almighty...………..do tell readers your expertise of "butt buddies"
Says a guy with a dog’s butt hole as his avatar.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I was so hoping that Trump/Repubs would come forward to defend this enabler of sexual assault. And they have. There is no disgusting, unlawful behavior Trumpies won't defend.
I doubt this story is true. Odds are very good that it was created when Jordan was tearing holes in SchiffNadlerPelosi and their phony impeachment scam.

Mick

The Right is always right
So an interview testimony done on feb 13, 2020 was debunked 2 years ago - mN they are good ! Embarrassed yet ?
So Ohio State hires an outside group to come in and do an investigation. After investigating for more than year, interviewing over 500 witnesses, and turning over every single stone en route to producing a 232 page report at the end declared there was NO evidence that Jordan knew anything about it.

Only in the rotted out recesses of the alt-left mind is a left wing nut with no evidence telling the truth while the years long, 232 page reported is lying to everyone just to make lefties look like fools.

I bet you still believe Jussie Smollett was beaten by Trump supporters, that the Convington kids were abusing indians, that the dossier is true, that Kavanaugh is a serial rapist, and the Russian collusion really did happen, amirite?

Good GOd, the mental sickness we see from your electorate daily is just mind-boggling. How can you people really believe this debunked, insane nonsense? 232 pages mean nothing. A liar yapping means everything.

Lulz.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
The men should have filed criminal complaints with the police and/or beat the shit out the doctor. They were NOT children. They were men not Co-ed's. ha ha ha
Trumpies don't believe men or women who come forward with complaints of sexual assault. One can only conclude that they are either the ones doing the assaulting, or like Republican Jim Jordan, doing the enabling by ignoring.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Trumpies don't believe men or women who come forward with complaints of sexual assault. One can only conclude that they are either the ones doing the assaulting, or like Republican Jim Jordan, doing the enabling by ignoring.
No One enables pedophiles and sex offenders like liberal Judges, Blue cities and the Catholic church!

Hellfire, they hide them from ICE!

Mick

The Right is always right
Trumpies don't believe men or women who come forward with complaints of sexual assault.

True. We don't believe alt-left activists. They're the worst evil facing America today.

We tend to believe the 232 page report after a years long investigation into the matter. You know, like FACTS.

I know, difficult for the low IQ of the electorate to follow.

You "conclusion" is defective leftist reasoning.

Stop using the device of infantilizing people to make them more sympathetic victims for your political purposes. It is stealing their empowerment to lead good lives. Why can't the left just stop stealing everything and anything they can get their hands on?

Neither did the highly competent people involved in the real investigation.

I eagerly await the left's coming reaction to the sexism, and misogyny of Mike Bloomberg that is beginning to trickle out.