• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Rep Jim Jordan (R-OH), sex abuse enabler

Jack4freedom

Governor
I've been gone a week and don't know enough of this NEW breaking news to know if true or more lib bullschiff...…………..if guilty he'll hang, if not it's just another "I didn't have but one beer" deal...…………..

I never supported Hastert...…………...and I could say "I heard jack4" did this or that as well...….lots of that going down now
Fair enough Dawg. However the guy who testified before the Ohio State House seemed very sincere and convincing. He said that Jordan begged him and others to lie. At this point, I tend to believe him. If he had said the same about Adam Schiff I would also have tended to believe him also.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Fair enough Dawg. However the guy who testified before the Ohio State House seemed very sincere and convincing. He said that Jordan begged him and others to lie. At this point, I tend to believe him. If he had said the same about Adam Schiff I would also have tended to believe him also.
I'll do was research, I was somewhere between Kansas and Kentucky evidently when he testified...………..if proven true hang Jordan, if not, hang the testifier...….

it just doesn't work that way...……………...Ford now enjoying her $$$$$ for lying instead of serving time.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Ford ensured all would second guess any bullschiff reported so many years past...……….
Jen clearly asserted that the man accusing Jordan of complicity in the sex scandal in no uncertain terms on Thursday was “a known extortionist”. If that is true, I would like to see if there is any evidence suggesting that he has been charged and convicted of extortion. That would certainly change the picture and I would certainly consider that regarding his credibility. Do you know of any such evidence?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Jen clearly asserted that the man accusing Jordan of complicity in the sex scandal in no uncertain terms on Thursday was “a known extortionist”. If that is true, I would like to see if there is any evidence suggesting that he has been charged and convicted of extortion. That would certainly change the picture and I would certainly consider that regarding his credibility. Do you know of any such evidence?
You need ask Jen...…….I said I haven't had time to spend on the subject after riding 2800 miles, but, I shall research when I get the time...……...what's the witness name______________thx

Do you have any evidence that the man who testified at the Ohio Statehouse on Wednesday is “a known extortionist”? Has he ever been charged or convicted of extortion? He certainly sounded credible and passionate in his account of what went on at OSU when both he and Jordan were there. Just because Jordan happens to be a Republican and so are you does not mean that you should automatically believe Jordan and attempt to slime anyone who dares to accuse Jordan. There seems to be a lot of that going on in the Trump era. Why do you think that this man, his brother and several other people who were there have come forward?
DiSabato has been demanding money from Ohio State for years, without ever offering any proof of his accusations.
Weds. hearing is about a bill allowing the players to sue the University. It was not a legal preceding at all. In fact, the "hearing" is so insignificant the state's newspapers didn't cover it.
It is not about assigning blame and has absolutely nothing to do with Jordan. Jordan is irrelevant to the current issue.
The original article and post are purely slanderous propaganda.

Several time today ? This is brand new testimony but you know what, this just earns Jordan brownie points in the eyes of the King !
It isn't new and this was NOT a legal preceding. The men were "testifying" before a House committee considering passing a bill allowing students to sue the University.
The claims made by certain former students are not new.
Weds. hearing has nothing to do with Jordan.

Don't trying to give me this bs. He knew.

The report released Friday quoted a former student as saying that Strauss’ behavior was an “open secret” in the athletic department, and that 22 coaches confirmed to the investigative team that they’d heard rumors and complaints about Strauss from the late 1970s through the mid 1990s.

Jordan denied knowing of improprieties, saying that locker room conversations “are a lot different than people coming up and talking about abuse.”

It wouldn't surprise me if an ahole like him bet on which kid would be next.
Let's see a link to a legitimate news source proving 22 coaches knew Jordan knew and did nothing. I'm waiting.

It gets better.

A professional referee says in a lawsuit filed Thursday that disgraced doctor Richard Strauss masturbated in front of him in a shower after a wrestling match at Ohio State University, and that he reported the encounter directly to Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, who was then the assistant coach.

“Yeah, that’s Strauss,” Jordan and then-head coach Russ Hellickson replied,

So an interview testimony done on feb 13, 2020 was debunked 2 years ago - mN they are good ! Embarrassed yet ?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
It isn't new and this was NOT a legal preceding. The men were "testifying" before a House committee considering passing a bill allowing students to sue the University.
The claims made by certain former students are not new.
Weds. hearing has nothing to do with Jordan.
Ok, dig the rabbit hole a little deeper !

Spamature

President
It gets better.

A professional referee says in a lawsuit filed Thursday that disgraced doctor Richard Strauss masturbated in front of him in a shower after a wrestling match at Ohio State University, and that he reported the encounter directly to Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, who was then the assistant coach.

“Yeah, that’s Strauss,” Jordan and then-head coach Russ Hellickson replied,

The "lawsuit" was filed in 2019, not Thursday.

Even your "proof" is BS!

So an interview testimony done on feb 13, 2020 was debunked 2 years ago - mN they are good ! Embarrassed yet ?
DiSabato should be, but he isn't. Yes, his lie was debunked two years ago. The hearing Wednesday was about the Ohio legislature passing a bill allowing students to sue the university. Ergo, accusations about Jordan are irrelevant.

Here you go

Nope. The Slimes is not an accurate source of news. The actual report issued after the formal investigation DOES exonerate Jordan and the coaching staff.

And more from that link:

Former Ohio State wrestler Dunyasha Yetts was the first person to say he spoke to Jordan directly about Strauss. He previously described how he went to see Strauss for a thumb injury, and when the doctor tried to pull down his pants, he stormed out and complained to Jordan and Hellickson.

“It’s good that people are starting to come forward and say the truth, which is that Jordan and the other coaches knew what was going on and they blew it off,” Yetts told NBC News.
Still a lie.

I'll do was research, I was somewhere between Kansas and Kentucky evidently when he testified...………..if proven true hang Jordan, if not, hang the testifier...….

it just doesn't work that way...……………...Ford now enjoying her $$$$$ for lying instead of serving time.
Dawg, Wednesday's hearing was before an Ohio House committee considering whether or not to pass legislation allowing students to sue the University,
It was not a legal preceding in any sense, and they man testifying is DiSabato, who has been demanding money from the school for several years and using Jordan as his scapegoat.
At the formal hearings held by the University two years ago, Jordan and the rest of the coaches were exonerated.
This entire thread is pure blind leftist hatred and propaganda.

Last edited:

Spamature

President
Nope. The Slimes is not an accurate source of news. The actual report issued after the formal investigation DOES exonerate Jordan and the coaching staff.
Look, why even asked for a source if your mind is made up before hand. Just do what cons like you always do. Just believe whatever you want to believe and think everything you don't want to hear is a conspiracy against you.

Look, why even asked for a source if your mind is made up before hand. Just do what cons like you always do. Just believe whatever you want to believe and think everything you don't want to hear is a conspiracy against you.
Why don't lefties do a better job of finding accurate news sources, especially after their favorites have been shown so often to be making up false news? Why is it my fault the left continues to use sources that are known to be inaccurate at best, and downright false and dishonest at worst?
Do you want facts, or news that fuels blind hatred and partisanship? Why doesn't the Times go back to being neutral and accurate?