• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Rep Paul Gosar blames Capitol Hill cop for executing Babbitt

Mick

The Right is always right
This coward hid out when the rioters were closing in on where the members of congress were being protected by the Capitol Hill police. He helped push furniture into place to block the doors. Now he tells us the policeman who shot Babbitt was lying in wait and executed her.

This guy is from Arizona. I hope to find out who is running against him and will chip in to defeat this POS.

We've heard condemnations from the right wingers when anyone blames cops for killing someone like George Floyd. Where are they now?

Ahh, so this police officer shooting someone is the "good guy" now? Your ilk screeched for defunding the police, said the police were in mass conspiracies to get you.......but this guy? Not such much. Hypocritically, deranged, and mentally ill isn't it?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Ahh, so this police officer shooting someone is the "good guy" now? Your ilk screeched for defunding the police, said the police were in mass conspiracies to get you.......but this guy? Not such much. Hypocritically, deranged, and mentally ill isn't it?
when have i posted in favor of defunding police? Nobody I've voted for has expressed support for anyone committing acts of violence...unlike the guy you voted for.

Mick

The Right is always right
when have i posted in favor of defunding police? Nobody I've voted for has expressed support for anyone committing acts of violence...unlike the guy you voted for.
You voted for a VP that tweeted out bailout funds to help support terrorists, rioters, and looters. That is not only support.....but facilitation.

Your evil and lies have consumed you.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You voted for a VP that tweeted out bailout funds to help support terrorists, rioters, and looters. That is not only support.....but facilitation.

Your evil and lies have consumed you.
Do you have evidence of people bailed for acts of violence or arson?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Nope. Just pointing out liberal hypocrisy.
Trump/repubs side with Putin over America's rule of law. That's an anti-democracy position.

Two brothers of U.S. Rep. Paul Gosar (R-AZ) went on national TV Thursday to apologize for his accusation this week that Capitol Police were "lying in wait" and "executed" a Trump insurrectionist, 35-year old QAnon believer Ashli Babbitt, on January 6.

“On behalf of the actual sane members of our family, which is everyone but Paul, we apologize," they said on CNN, to D.C. Officer Michael Fanone for their brother's "despicable comments and disgraceful conduct through this whole incident."

Last edited:

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Two brothers of U.S. Rep. Paul Gosar (R-AZ) went on national TV Thursday to apologize for his accusation this week that Capitol Police were "lying in wait" and "executed" a Trump insurrectionist, 35-year old QAnon believer Ashli Babbitt, on January 6.

“On behalf of the actual sane members of our family, which is everyone but Paul, we apologize," they said on CNN, to D.C. Officer Michael Fanone for their brother's "despicable comments and disgraceful conduct through this whole incident."

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
Trump/repubs side with Putin over America's rule of law. That's an anti-democracy position.

Who cares what his brothers say? As if anyone really cares. So Paul Gosar has two stupid liberal brothers.

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
Okay, how about the same thing happening to you in your car ?

While it's parked in front of the Capitol.
[/QUOTE
I would protect myself, my family, or anyone else. My car is not the capitol that is owned by the American people. The cop should be tried fir murdering an unarmed woman.

Spamature

President
I would protect myself, my family, or anyone else. My car is not the capitol that is owned by the American people. The cop should be tried fir murdering an unarmed woman.
So in your mind the Capitol police had no business protecting the building and the members of congress within, because it was a govt building and the congress members weren't family ?

By your logic, every act of deterrence employed by the police during the BLM protest was assault and battery. Especially since those protestors were on public streets, where there is no question about their right to be there. Which would make any violence inflicted upon police officers in return an act of self-defense.

Wow ?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Who cares what his brothers say? As if anyone really cares. So Paul Gosar has two stupid liberal brothers.
So you think Gosar was right to show disrespect for one of the officers who risked his life defending members of congress?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
In my home? No. The capital is no one’s home or bedroom.
Interesting to see where you draw the line....so how about your work place? Then what?
Obviously it has less to do with the purpose of the building than it does the intended violence by the person breaking into the structure. The mob intended to commit acts of violence against members of congress. Babbitt would have unlocked the door and allowed that mob to enter.

That seems ok by you.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Nope. Just pointing out liberal hypocrisy.
Poor girl was just using an alternate entrance to that hallway so she could have a conversation with members of congress...right? She was shot because she supported Trump, not because she was a threat.

You and Gosar believe that.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
So you think Gosar was right to show disrespect for one of the officers who risked his life defending members of congress?
How many members of congress were actually threatened with an actual "deadly" weapon (i.e. not a hocky stick)? My guess is none.

Here you are once again fostering a (demonstrably) false narrative that these "rioters" were a threat to anyone but themselves.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
How many members of congress were actually threatened with an actual "deadly" weapon (i.e. not a hocky stick)? My guess is none.

Here you are once again fostering a (demonstrably) false narrative that these "rioters" were a threat to anyone but themselves.
over 100 cops injured. Concussions, broken bones, hit with bear spray.

Congress was evacuated because there was no threat....wow!

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

Read the right wing comments here at PJ. This is what the GOP has devolved into. They are not ashamed of but actually celebrate their ignorance, racism and facism.

Sad. There is no hope for the GOP in it's current state.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.

You read every single medical report, did ya? How many were actually assaulted (Hint: it's less than 100)? Why are there so many "unindicted co-conspirators?" Why can't we see the video of all these "attacks?" And, of course, why weren't the police aware of what the Feds knew about what was planned? Do you have answers to any of those questions? Are you even intelectually curious enough to ask them? Of course not, because you only think what you are told to think by your DNC handlers.