• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas wants to outlaw whiteness

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So you two are in favor of white supremacy posters legal rights and the perps rights to commit hate crimes? Ok got it :)
Well, you've already posted your HATE of whites
especially down at the co-op eating donuts

protectionist

Governor
So you two are in favor of white supremacy posters legal rights and the perps rights to commit hate crimes? Ok got it :)
WHAT "white supremacy" ? The only racial supremacy I see is BLACK Supremacy
(aka Affirmative Action, Biden's American Rescue Plan, and Congressional BLACK Caucus).

How about A Congressional WHITE Caucus ? Any takers ?

Jack4freedom

Governor
WHAT "white supremacy" ? The only racial supremacy I see is BLACK Supremacy
(aka Affirmative Action, Biden's American Rescue Plan, and Congressional BLACK Caucus).

How about A Congressional WHITE Caucus ? Any takers ?
We already have a congressional white caucus. It’s known as the Republican Party.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Reverse Racism is OK
Where's out Reparations?
So speaking out against white supremacist crap is now racism? If I condemn anti-semitic rants is it also racism?

Hate based on race or religion or sex deserves our condemnation. Sadly, your side embraces it.

protectionist

Governor
We already have a congressional white caucus. It’s known as the Republican Party.
FALSE! If that were the case, the Democrat Party would be the Congressional Black Caucus, and it's not.

Now back to my original question .. How about a Congressional WHITE Caucus ? Any takers ?

Last edited: