• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Reparations for slavery?

Jen

Senator
There was stolen LABOR.
I am not sure why random black people should reap "reparations" for somebody's stolen labor........somebody who has been dead for a hundred years. That doesn't make sense at all.

But by that logic, if I can find my own link to the Irish slaves, then I might be due to get some reparation money. When reparations start to flow, I'm sure the Irish and the Chinese will be right there at the top of the list of random people with the right ethnicity to benefit from.

Jen

Senator
Not “random Black people” ... American Black people held back by the generational legacy of slavery and Jim Crow.
Any Irish or Chinese person here in this country could argue that they fall under the same jurisdiction and demand their own reparations.

Enslaved Africans helped to create the great wealth of this country. They didn't receive any benefit from the creation of that wealth. It's only fair that their descendants do.
Entitled Parasitism Common to Both the Richest and Poorest Classes

What is fair is to compare the wealth of American Blacks with African Blacks. You owe us the difference. Even as slaves, Blacks were far better off than they were when stuck back in the jungle. Face it, your race's proven uncivilized behavior and Low IQs deserve to be rewarded far less than the stable and intelligent races get, despite your menial contributions.

Last edited:
Slavery was still a race based institution. It doesn't matter if a few Blacks also owned slaves.
Preppies' Pet Pit Bulls

Slavery saved the slaves from savagery. Slavery saved them from starvation. Slavery was just punishment for wild and unfit behavior. It was a humane alternative to survival of the fittest. Before slavery was available, the African tribes were engaged in continuous warfare. It was too much trouble for them to keep slaves themselves, so the winners killed and ate the losers.

The self-appointed American ruling class, which feeds off the fittest, imposed unearned civil rights for the unfit strictly in order to humiliate the fit. The twenty trillion dollars wasted on Blackists should have gone to support the talented Whites who had no family money to enable their full development. To have a future, America must subsidize the fit and give nothing at all to the unfit. It's not like pro sports, where the worst teams get rewarded with the best draft choices.

So a proud reaction to you people's incessant whining and imaginary persecution should be that Black lives do not matter, never have mattered, never will matter, and never should matter. Blackists are irrelevant, just a front for class warfare: the survival of the "fatherest."

Does it mean that he overcame poverty and racism to become a Dr.? So tell us why can't other blacks? What is their excuse if other Black people, (and millions of others) can and do overcome obstacles to their success?
Big Brotherhood Is Watching You Watch Him on TV

Notice how TV (Tell a Vision) portrays a hard-working and resourceful businessman like George Jefferson as a nasty, vindictive, and anti-White racist? And the parasites and punks in a housing project (Good Times) are fantasized as a normal and stable family?

1) There is a big difference between making low wages working in a sweatshop and being a chattel slave working for free. Here are a few of the differences: the sweatshop workers got to keep their names, culture, family ties, religion and all the other little things that help a person retain their humanity. If the sweatshop worker didn't work, he might go hungry. If the slave didn't work, he'd be whipped. The sweatshop worker had some control over his life, the slave had none.
2) After slavery it was very difficult for African-Americans to get ahead due to the virulent racism of the day. Most of them became sharecroppers, which is one step above slavery. The ex-slave masters kept them poor and subservient, so they would be dependable, good workers. So, for all these reasons Blacks cannot be compared to poor White immigrants. The Whites were allowed to join the mainstream after a few generations. Blacks were not.
3) Yes, I am a descendant of slaves. No, I wouldn't want to trade places with you, Phil or anyone else.
4) Would you want to trade places with a Black woman?
Left/Right Alliance of Whiteys Against Whitey

You've shown the reason your bitter fantasy is given any credibility whatsoever. The Left, of course, made it all up and seduced you with it. The Right, the Left's secret ally, will never admit how the White working-class was treated, because that would reveal that the Free Market is a fleece market.

More proof that the Abolitionist belonged to that same Right Wing is that Henry Ward Beecher, whose sister wrote the coloring book Uncle Tom's Cabin, attacked the White working class for trying to unionize by preaching, "Anyone who can't live on bread and water doesn't deserve to live."

Another Reconstructionist said, "We should pay half the (White) poor to kill the other half."

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Any Irish or Chinese person here in this country could argue that they fall under the same jurisdiction and demand their own reparations.
The history of Irish and Chinese peoples is much different than the history of African-Americans.

EatTheRich

President
Entitled Parasitism Common to Both the Richest and Poorest Classes

What is fair is to compare the wealth of American Blacks with African Blacks. You owe us the difference. Even as slaves, Blacks were far better off than they were when stuck back in the jungle. Face it, your race's proven uncivilized behavior and Low IQs deserve to be rewarded far less than the stable and intelligent races get, despite your menial contributions.
African poverty is a direct result of exploitation which goes hand in hand with the exploitation of African-Americans.

EatTheRich

President
Preppies' Pet Pit Bulls

Slavery saved the slaves from savagery. Slavery saved them from starvation. Slavery was just punishment for wild and unfit behavior. It was a humane alternative to survival of the fittest. Before slavery was available, the African tribes were engaged in continuous warfare. It was too much trouble for them to keep slaves themselves, so the winners killed and ate the losers.

The self-appointed American ruling class, which feeds off the fittest, imposed unearned civil rights for the unfit strictly in order to humiliate the fit. The twenty trillion dollars wasted on Blackists should have gone to support the talented Whites who had no family money to enable their full development. To have a future, America must subsidize the fit and give nothing at all to the unfit. It's not like pro sports, where the worst teams get rewarded with the best draft choices.

So a proud reaction to you people's incessant whining and imaginary persecution should be that Black lives do not matter, never have mattered, never will matter, and never should matter. Blackists are irrelevant, just a front for class warfare: the survival of the "fatherest."
Cannibalism was less prevalent in Africa than any other continent. The trans-Atlantic slave trade was all about capitalist supply and demand, and the greed of African, European, and American elites ... and it resulted in a huge increase in warfare.

Jen

Senator
The history of Irish and Chinese peoples is much different than the history of African-Americans.
Of course. All histories differ. But what you are saying is that there is a group of people who we must pay off due to the color of their skin and the idea that they may have been remotely related to a person who wasn't well-enough-reimbursed for his labor.

Many Chinese and Irish are related to a person who also was not well-enough reimbursed for labor, may have been beaten and cursed...... but.........since their skin color isn't quite right nobody owes them anything.

It's your opinion and you have a right to it.
I disagree with your opinion.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Of course. All histories differ. But what you are saying is that there is a group of people who we must pay off due to the color of their skin and the idea that they may have been remotely related to a person who wasn't well-enough-reimbursed for his labor.

Many Chinese and Irish are related to a person who also was not well-enough reimbursed for labor, may have been beaten and cursed...... but.........since their skin color isn't quite right nobody owes them anything.

It's your opinion and you have a right to it.
I disagree with your opinion.
1) American slavery was a race based institution, so yes, the descendants of slaves would be paid based on the color of their skin.
2) "Wasn't well enough reimbursed for his labor" is not the correct term. They were not reimbursed at all.
3) It is obvious to even a casual observer that the lives of enslaved Africans were much harsher than the lives of the Chinese or Irish. I wish people would stop trying to compare enslaved Africans to other disadvantaged groups. There is no other demographic that was held in legalized slavery in the USA.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
2) "Wasn't well enough reimbursed for his labor" is not the correct term. They were not reimbursed at all.
Without meaning to diminish all that was wrong with American slavery:
Shelter, food, clothing, and medical care were provided; these constitute reimbursement. There are paid laborers today who aren't compensated well enough to afford all these things.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Without meaning to diminish all that was wrong with American slavery:
Shelter, food, clothing, and medical care were provided; these constitute reimbursement. There are paid laborers today who aren't compensated well enough to afford all these things.
Would you want to trade places with those slaves in order to receive the shelter, food, clothing and medical care that was provided? Along with the cruelty, degradation and whipping?
I wouldn't. I would rather have my freedom and dignity and be paid for my labor. I'm sure you'd feel the same way @Emily .

Last edited:

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
The Irish blended into White mainstream society after a few generations.