• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Reporter Caught on Hot Mic Confirming Media Not Telling Truth About Pelosi Attack (Video)

TBLee

Governor
Couldn‘t get through your post without taking a snipe at Nancy….Her husband of 40+ years gets beat with a hammer and you can’t help but make a snotty little attack on her….Talk about division in politics.
I guess we shall see if I am correct. You in? Are you saying that Nancy will not say anything about this that will further enhance the division of our Country and use it towards political gain? This is about mental health, lets see if she mentions that.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I guess we shall see if I am correct. You in? Are you saying that Nancy will not say anything about this that will further enhance the division of our Country and use it towards political gain? This is about mental health, lets see if she mentions that.
No, what I did say was that a guy who has been married to Nancy for 45+ years is violently assaulted and you couldn’t bring yourself to get through a short Pist without taking a cheapshot at her. For example, if Trump’s wife was beaten with a hammer, even though I don’t really like him, I would condemn the animal who did it and wish her a speedy and full recovery…And leave it at that…

TBLee

Governor
No, what I did say was that a guy who has been married to Nancy for 45+ years is violently assaulted and you couldn’t bring yourself to get through a short Pist without taking a cheapshot at her. For example, if Trump’s wife was beaten with a hammer, even though I don’t really like him, I would condemn the animal who did it and wish her a speedy and full recovery…And leave it at that…
FFS..get over it. I clearly said that I hoped Paul Pelosi heals quickly. Crime is on the rise across the USA, people in our cities are being murdered, and maimed at alarming rates. P, Pelosi is no more important than any victim of crime in our Country. This latest crime is just proof that changes need to be made.