• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Republican Family Values

Caroljo

Senator
This is the kind of stupidity you support. I could post hundreds of memes showing the stupid way she (and all liberals) thinks.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
This is the kind of stupidity you support. I could post hundreds of memes showing the stupid way she (and all liberals) thinks.

She's a smart woman. She out smarted the DOTARD you're so in love with. I seldom post memes. Can you say the same for your side here? Dumb Collie only knows how to post memes and your Dawg is next in line so STHU.

Bear Claw

President
"Republican Family Values" ?? LMAAO

Republicans have no values....none...zip!

Trump is a prime example of that fact!

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
I have no idea WTH that is supposed to be, but don't bother posting your fake pictures to me. I know what you are by your signature line....a big NOTHING who has to get on the net to be something in his own mind.
Understood TDS prevents you from understanding what was written above the pics

4/15

Mayor
As usual you do not speak or post in English that most Americans speak. Perhaps it has to do with the inbred family values of conservatives.

Caroljo

Senator
She's a smart woman. She out smarted the DOTARD you're so in love with. I seldom post memes. Can you say the same for your side here? Dumb Collie only knows how to post memes and your Dawg is next in line so STHU.
LMAO....no, she couldn't outsmart a flea.
What's your problem with Meme's? Do they "offend" you? Good! :)