• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Republican Government Parasites Lining Up For Campaign Donations

Flanders

Council Member
will triple the number of parasites that ran against Biden in 2020.

See the images of Democrats that dropped out in this article. They all pocketed millions during the nomination campaigns:

Lets note forget that:

[JOHN] Sununu is responsible for recommending David Souter of New Hampshire to President George H. W. Bush for appointment to the Supreme Court of the United States, at the behest of his close friend, then-U.S. Senator and fellow New Hampshirite Warren Rudman. The Wall Street Journal described the events leading up to the appointment of the "liberal jurist" in a 2000 editorial, saying Rudman in his "Yankee Republican liberalism" took "pride in recounting how he sold Mr. Souter to gullible White House chief of staff John Sununu as a confirmable conservative. Then they both sold the judge to President Bush, who wanted above all else to avoid a confirmation battle [after Robert Bork]."[19] Rudman wrote in his memoir that he had "suspected all along" that Souter would not "overturn activist liberal precedents."Sununu later said that he had "a lot of disappointment" about Souter's positions on the Court and would have preferred him to be more similar to Justice Antonin Scalia.

I would not give another Sununu a penny in campaign donations:

In fact, there is not a whit of deference between Establishment Republicans and Democrats running for campaign donations:

The biggest liar always gets the Democrat Party’s nomination. No parasite will vote for a Democrat who is not a liar.

The Democrat Party is the party of liars.

In fact, fools and parasites in both parties are the only ones that give money to a campaign for the nomination. Every ‘candidate’ from both parties is after get all the money they can get. The more they do not spend during the campaign for the nomination amounts to millions of dollars buying them influence in their respective parties.

Indeed, big money contributors are only parasites that get anything in return for the money give.

Much of the money from campaign donations will fund this:

In September of 2017, Klaus Schwab, founder of the World Economic Forum, delivered a lecture on “strengthening collaboration in a fractured world” (what a handy euphemism for global tyranny!) before a group of students and faculty at Harvard’s John F. Kennedy School of Government. While on stage engaged in conversation with David Gergen, an established D.C. operative (Swamp), Schwab said the following:

There’s this notion to integrate young leaders as part of the World Economic Forum since many years. And I have to say, when I mentioned now names like Mrs. Merkel, even Vladimir Putin, and so on, they all have been Young Global Leaders of the World Economic Forum.

But what we are very proud of now, the young generation, like Prime Minister Trudeau, president of Argentina, and so on, that we penetrate the cabinets.

So yesterday I was at a reception for Prime Minister Trudeau, and I know that half of his cabinet, or even more than half of his cabinet are actually Young Global Leaders of the World Economic Forum.

(Both men are Harvard alumni; watch the exchange here.)

Now, the North American roster for the latest class of Schwab’s Young Global Leaders is out, and one individual in particular stood out to me. He’s a Texan Democrat, his name is Colin Allred, and he’s sitting on the newly-conceived Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government.

So what exactly is a Young Global Leader? From the website itself:

The Forum of Young Global Leaders connects and inspires our members to lead responsibly towards a more inclusive and sustainable world through virtual and in-person programming. Through a tailored leadership development program and personalized offerings, members access new insights, skills, and connections to accelerate their work in the public interest.

Yeah, because the climate communism shrouded beneath the WEF’s “sustainability” initiatives are for the best interest of the public… give me a break. News flash, we want our eggs and meat, not bugs, and we don’t want to be stripped of all autonomy as the “elites” erode our ability to conveniently move about via personal vehicles or air travel.

“In-person programming”? If you ask me, that kind of language evokes the idea of computer hardware on which you download software, or program. Could the agenda be more obvious?

I find it interesting that of all the committees in the House, Allred found his way onto this one.

Schwab’s operatives are everywhere — even Maria Bartiromo finds herself intimately aligned with the WEF. Can’t tell the players without a scorecard, right?

February 9, 2023
World Economic Forum secures a seat on the new Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government
By Olivia Murray

Flanders

Council Member
Jeez, Democrats are scraping the bottom of the barrel:

Last edited: