• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Republican killed woman, wounds husband because they voted for Biden

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Affidavit: Texas man murdered woman, shot her husband, because they voted for Biden
Claims pro-choice advocates are members of ‘Jewish Satanist Party’ who sacrifice children

Typical "pro-life" Republican.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Like the Antifa/BLM summer didn't happen. ha ha
As if that has something to do with the murder of those who disagree with the right....

Let me sum it up for you...Did BLM call for demonstrations? Yes. Did BLM call for violence? No.

Did the demonstrations include people who committed acts of violence? Yes. Looting? Yes. Were they encouraged by BLM? No. Were they encouraged by Antifa? Probably.
Was Antifa encouraged by any elected democrat? No. How about the elected republicans who still seek to divide us into those who would overturn an election to keep a POS like Trump as president...and those who honor the will of the majority of voters.

God of War

Governor
As if that has something to do with the murder of those who disagree with the right....

Let me sum it up for you...Did BLM call for demonstrations? Yes. Did BLM call for violence? No.

Did the demonstrations include people who committed acts of violence? Yes. Looting? Yes. Were they encouraged by BLM? No. Were they encouraged by Antifa? Probably.
Was Antifa encouraged by any elected democrat? No. How about the elected republicans who still seek to divide us into those who would overturn an election to keep a POS like Trump as president...and those who honor the will of the majority of voters.
Communist organizations like Antifa/BLM encourage violence de rigueur. It's part of the overthrow plan.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Communist organizations like Antifa/BLM encourage violence de rigueur. It's part of the overthrow plan.
The only organizations I Know of encouraging violence it would be the fascists in the Oath Keepers, Proud Boys, Three Percenters, Identity Europa, KKK, and the other Trump supporters who thought a riot in DC could overturn the election.

Antifa encourages violence. BLM makes people sign an agreement to not commit violence. Too bad the RNC doesn't do the same.

So far over 600 people charged with crimes on 1/6. Over 60 have pled guilty.

God of War

Governor
The only organizations I Know of encouraging violence it would be the fascists in the Oath Keepers, Proud Boys, Three Percenters, Identity Europa, KKK, and the other Trump supporters who thought a riot in DC could overturn the election.
Well, they sure are losers at it when you compare them to the communists' results.

Antifa encourages violence. BLM makes people sign an agreement to not commit violence. Too bad the RNC doesn't do the same.
Sounds like the IRA and Sinn Fein arrangement. ha ha

So far over 600 people charged with crimes on 1/6. Over 60 have pled guilty.
Patriots one and all taken out by the communist forces in America.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Well, they sure are losers at it when you compare them to the communists' results.

Sounds like the IRA and Sinn Fein arrangement. ha ha

Patriots one and all taken out by the communist forces in America.
Yeah, the Nazis thought they were patriots as well.

Patriotism is not evidenced by the kind of violence we saw on 1/6. It is not patriotic to tell a mob to stop the election process so that some megalomaniac can stay in office because he loves the feeling of worship he gets from his crowds. It is not patriotic to drive across the country with the plan to kill the speaker of the house.

God of War

Governor
Yeah, the Nazis thought they were patriots as well.
The Nazis also thought they weren't the other side of the same communist coin that was 20's/30's Antifa. Those Nazis were really deluded to think they weren't communists let alone think themselves patriots.

Patriotism is not evidenced by the kind of violence we saw on 1/6. It is not patriotic to tell a mob to stop the election process so that some megalomaniac can stay in office because he loves the feeling of worship he gets from his crowds. It is not patriotic to drive across the country with the plan to kill the speaker of the house.
Is that what happened? Because so far none of the court cases say so. And that's with the full weight of the Federal government on these individuals. I'm sure the Fed will manufacture up some nice tight little story up for you to consume. Like they did for the "kidnapping" of Gov. Whitmer.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
He looks like a Tolly Bon and sounds like a Mexican but one thing for sure NOTHING in the article said he's a Republican and just a NUT...........
Left should have learned from Obama not to Assume before the facts are reported as with his "cops acted stupidly"

God of War

Governor
He looks like a Tolly Bon and sounds like a Mexican but one thing for sure NOTHING in the article said he's a Republican and just a NUT...........
Left should have learned from Obama not to Assume before the facts are reported as with his "cops acted stupidly"
Yep, it sound more like a "get out of jail free I'm crazy card" he's playing.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The Nazis also thought they weren't the other side of the same communist coin that was 20's/30's Antifa. Those Nazis were really deluded to think they weren't communists let alone think themselves patriots.

Is that what happened? Because so far none of the court cases say so. And that's with the full weight of the Federal government on these individuals. I'm sure the Fed will manufacture up some nice tight little story up for you to consume. Like they did for the "kidnapping" of Gov. Whitmer.
The Nazis thought it was patriotic to round up the Jews, Gays and Gypsies to purify the race...much like the pro-Trump a-holes at Unite the right who chanted "Jews will not replace us" or the fascists who attempted to overthrow the election by stopping the count of electors.

What communist policies did the Nazis have? Did they confiscate private property? From Jews, yes. From industrialists or bankers who joined the party? No. Did the nazis promote labor unions? Nope. Strikes? Verbotten! Racial diversity? Are you f*cking kiddin' me?

God of War

Governor
The Nazis thought it was patriotic to round up the Jews, Gays and Gypsies to purify the race...much like the pro-Trump a-holes at Unite the right who chanted "Jews will not replace us" or the fascists who attempted to overthrow the election by stopping the count of electors.

What communist policies did the Nazis have? Did they confiscate private property? From Jews, yes. From industrialists or bankers who joined the party? No. Did the nazis promote labor unions? Nope. Strikes? Verbotten! Racial diversity? Are you f*cking kiddin' me?
Oh, okay, you're right. You win.