• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Republicans have declared racism is over....Have you?

Is racism over for you?

• Yes..I no longer see black or white just Human beings

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No, I still need racism

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
This is the question for you the individual. Is racism over. Is it over for you? It's either yes and or you have got a lot of work to do, but you have to mean yes...not half ass it. So if in light of what has happened at Charleston, you feel it's time to put an end to racism here is your chance, it starts with you.
Just Declare for yourself Racism is over!

Jets

Conservative Pragmatist
Racism will never be over completely, because more often than not people shun those who are different. Its a natural instinct we are born with. (I'm sure there are rare exceptions)

That only question to ask is how strongly we as human beings embrace this part of our nature.

IMHO

Jen

Senator
This is the question for you the individual. Is racism over. Is it over for you? It's either yes and or you have got a lot of work to do, but you have to mean yes...not half ass it. So if in light of what has happened at Charleston, you feel it's time to put an end to racism here is your chance, it starts with you.
As long as the Left can use its racism screech...........they will use it.
Count on it.

Caroljo

Senator
This is really hard to answer....I'm wondering if you really thought anyone would answer it truthfully? I don't think there are many that don't see black and white and think all are just human. I think it could have gotten close to that, and it was getting better...but the last few years threw us back to the 60's. I do see everyone as human, but it's impossible not to see black and white also, it's thrown in our faces every day. I also would not say I NEED racism. I do not, and I wish it wasn't the way it is today. But when you get the name RACIST yelled in your face every day just because you point out things they don't want to hear, it's hard to get away from it and not think about it! How some call us racist but not call the blacks that attack whites not racist is beyond me. I think that some blacks think it's their right...it's 'payback' for what happened to their people 50+ years ago. So today, they're going to get that payback from people that had NOTHING to do with what happened back then.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
As long as the Left can use its racism screech...........they will use it.
Count on it.
Agreed. Playing the race card is what keeps certain people and groups on the Left in business.

Jen

Senator
I do see black and white and chocolate and mocha and pink and tan and all of the other wonderful skin colors. To me.......... a person is a person. Behavior of that person tells me whether or not I'm going to like them. Skin color has nothing to do with the choice to like or not like a person. Several years ago my daughter introduced me to her friend Ros. I felt an immediate connection. Immediate. And that connection is still there. I love Ros dearly. She's got very dark skin. That connection was there because of her, not the color of her skin and the connection was felt both ways. We've talked about it and how amazing it was that first moment. I get her and she gets me. Simple as that.

It's okay to see skin color. I love the different colors of skin that people have. No need to be blind to it.

Drumcollie

I declare that death is over. Does that make it so?
Yes if you know the everlasting life of Christ...but you see bodies not spirit, the soul of a person is lost on you...you are stuck to just ideals the Democrats allow you...but let me ask you this...If your arm gets cut off are you gone, do you no longer exist? As you ponder this ask...what inside you is pondering...does it have a source...does it have a skin color? Do you know that this is the spirit and with it can come everlasting life?

Now ponder this if your arm is gone and you are still here...how about a leg or two, the other arm? Say you are a quadriplegic, are you then gone? Only if you choose so....but there is everlasting life.....so again Yes to your question and it is found in faith through Christ who was raised from the dead.

Drumcollie

Racism will never be over completely, because more often than not people shun those who are different. Its a natural instinct we are born with. (I'm sure there are rare exceptions)

That only question to ask is how strongly we as human beings embrace this part of our nature.

IMHO
I don't agree, racism is a choice...we don't have to live with that choice, we eradicated polio and it may surface again but it will be short lived...but for now racism lives with the democratic is and that is slowly dying away along with their confederate flag.

Drumcollie

This is really hard to answer....I'm wondering if you really thought anyone would answer it truthfully? I don't think there are many that don't see black and white and think all are just human. I think it could have gotten close to that, and it was getting better...but the last few years threw us back to the 60's. I do see everyone as human, but it's impossible not to see black and white also, it's thrown in our faces every day. I also would not say I NEED racism. I do not, and I wish it wasn't the way it is today. But when you get the name RACIST yelled in your face every day just because you point out things they don't want to hear, it's hard to get away from it and not think about it! How some call us racist but not call the blacks that attack whites not racist is beyond me. I think that some blacks think it's their right...it's 'payback' for what happened to their people 50+ years ago. So today, they're going to get that payback from people that had NOTHING to do with what happened back then.
It is the possibility that we can live...btw if people color want payback...then why are they90 percent democratic...the political will that allowed slavery, segregation ect...

Jets

Conservative Pragmatist
I don't agree, racism is a choice...we don't have to live with that choice, we eradicated polio and it may surface again but it will be short lived...but for now racism lives with the democratic is and that is slowly dying away along with their confederate flag.
I would love to be proven wrong here. I really wish racism was dead. I'm just not as optimistic as other are. Again, just my take here.

Drumcollie

I would love to be proven wrong here. I really wish racism was dead. I'm just not as optimistic as other are. Again, just my take here.
I am not optimistic as much as statistical...but the truth is it is dead...it died in the 60's not everyone, particularly on the left wanted to believe ...but it is dead. It is now up to you to end racism for yourself by believing.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
The question is why does lefty value it's racism?
It's a rallying cry. They tell their fans "You're being oppressed! You deserve compensation!" or "You deserve a $60,000/year job. If you don't get it, that's racist!" Then their fans vote for them.

Yes if you know the everlasting life of Christ...but you see bodies not spirit, the soul of a person is lost on you...you are stuck to just ideals the Democrats allow you...but let me ask you this...If your arm gets cut off are you gone, do you no longer exist? As you ponder this ask...what inside you is pondering...does it have a source...does it have a skin color? Do you know that this is the spirit and with it can come everlasting life?

Now ponder this if your arm is gone and you are still here...how about a leg or two, the other arm? Say you are a quadriplegic, are you then gone? Only if you choose so....but there is everlasting life.....so again Yes to your question and it is found in faith through Christ who was raised from the dead.
You pose a wonderful philosophical question that actually points to science as the answer. You can probably cut most of your body off and with the proper life support, your brain will remain intact and you will still be you. But say you cut your head off instead. You are no longer you because both the brain and your body will cease to exist as alive. I think this points to the obvious fact that our window upon ourselves and reality comes from a fully functioning brain. If you accept this as truth, then how can one claim there is some sort of supernatural element to our existence? I see it as proof that we are only atoms and molecules arranged in such a fashion as to be able to perceive reality within the parameters of our senses and thoughts, nothing more.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
You pose a wonderful philosophical question that actually points to science as the answer. You can probably cut most of your body off and with the proper life support, your brain will remain intact and you will still be you. But say you cut your head off instead. You are no longer you because both the brain and your body will cease to exist as alive. I think this points to the obvious fact that our window upon ourselves and reality comes from a fully functioning brain. If you accept this as truth, then how can one claim there is some sort of supernatural element to our existence? I see it as proof that we are only atoms and molecules arranged in such a fashion as to be able to perceive reality within the parameters of our senses and thoughts, nothing more.
Most atheists see themselves as no more than a meat computer; a temporary organism which, like a light bulb, turns on for awhile then either burns out or breaks and is worth about the same. A collection of a few dollars worth of chemicals which only thinks it's sentient, but in reality is simply reacting to chemicals and electrical stimulation like a computer program.

All atheists should deeply consider the question posed by Camus: “There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide”

Last edited:

Drumcollie

so you think that is your brain...which limits you to your body....which is the basis for all democratic decisions...limited. No thank you.