• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Republicans vs Free speech

middleview

President
Supporting Member
There’s an obvious explanation why the Democrats did better in elections than you think they should have (as confirmed in detail by dozens of Republican attorneys, judges, and election officials), and it is that your wacko views are out of step with mainstream America.
Out of step with the truth as well.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
They did know, it's obvious they knew, the fact they are all upset about being disgraced liars is pretty f-cking funny. I am sure they appreciate Regime stooges such as yourself defending the lying morons to the last........ good for you, who needs integrity anyway........did not stop CNN and MSNBC from still using them.........

What we also have learned is that the FBI killed any investigation into the Hunter Biden laptop... ya know we can't have anything bad getting out about the guy they chose for us all.

Time will tell what happens next, a lot of people think the search/discovery of Classified docs of Bidens (the fact he had lawyers as a moving company being one of the reasons) that someone has flipped on "Biden Inc."...........

I mean its not like there is anything in Hunters emails where he sounds as if he has been briefed on things he should know nothing about........... oh.....oh.... that's right..... exactly that kind of thing on the laptop..........good luck with that....

Membership has its benefits but I would certaintly settle for Biden going down in history as the corrupt vindictive dirtbag he is.
You say it is obvious that they knew. What makes it obvious? Cuz you say so?

How did the FBI kill the investigation when it is a Trump appointee who is running it?

Where is the evidence that Hunter had been "briefed"? link please.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I have linked you to the Twitter Files, you pretend to have read them and continue to deny what your Corrupt party and the FBI/MSM/Intelligence agencies have done....

and you just keep lying.
I read them and found no mention of the FBI telling Twitter to censor the laptop story.
If it is there, then feel free to C&P that part of the link.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
You say it is obvious that they knew. What makes it obvious? Cuz you say so?

How did the FBI kill the investigation when it is a Trump appointee who is running it?

Where is the evidence that Hunter had been "briefed"? link please.
I see PJCon musta threadjacked this thread llike so many others. This is not a Hunter Biden thread.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Taibbi's first report on the Twitter files was scrubbed by James Baker who was fired for exactly that.

1. TWITTER FILES: PART 7
The FBI & the Hunter Biden Laptop How the FBI & intelligence community discredited factual information about Hunter Biden’s foreign business dealings both after and *before* The New York Post revealed the contents of his laptop on October 14, 2020

I searched the link for "laptop"...here ya go...no mention of the FBI telling them to censor the laptop story.

How the FBI & intelligence community discredited factual information about Hunter Biden’s foreign business dealings both after and *before* The New York Post revealed the contents of his laptop on October 14, 2020

The story begins in December 2019 when a Delaware computer store owner named John Paul (J.P.) Mac Isaac contacts the FBI about a laptop that Hunter Biden had left with him

On Dec 9, 2019, the FBI issues a subpoena for, and takes, Hunter Biden's laptop.

Hunter and Mesires had just learned from the New York Post that its story about the laptop would be published the next day.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Lie #1: Gun confiscation. Find a post of mine suggesting that. You cannot...but then you have frequently implied you can read minds.
Lie #2: Censorship, like going to war against the media because they actually have the nerve to criticize the president? "FAKE NEWS, FAKE NEWS"....let's take away broadcast licenses and stop Jimmy Kimmel from telling jokes about the president...
Lie #3: Kids are being taught that whites and only whites are racists. Prove it. Find some course material that you think supports that. I know you can't.
Lie #4: Kids are being taught something about sexual disfunction. They are not. If anything they are being taught not to bully kids who may be gay or trans.
Lie #5: Unions are in lock step with the democrats. Really? Unions support political candidates who support collective bargaining...and not those who support the so called "right to work" rules that make it easier for employers to pressure organizers. I don't particularly like unions, having been an employee at a furniture factory in the middle of an effort to organize. The benefits the union was fighting for were minimal and I had 60 days before reporting for duty in the Navy. I wasn't interested and the threats from other employees were not appreciated.

Lie #6: Climate change is not a religion, by any definition of religion.
Re-li-gion: the belief in and worship of a superhuman power or powers, especially a God or gods

Lie #7: Global Climate change is a crock? Explain the dramatic decline in arctic ice. Are you paying attention to the dramatic and violent changes in weather?

Lie #8: that someone actually supports graphic sexual content in children's libraries. Banning books sounds like fascism to me.

Lie #9: Most people support restrictions on abortion. Republicans are trying to make abortion illegal in all cases, including rape. Most people support legal abortions.

About six-in-ten Americans say abortion should be legal in all or most cases

Today, a 61% majority of U.S. adults say abortion should be legal in all or most cases, while 37% think abortion should be illegal in all or most cases.

Lie #10: that there are "well founded" suspicions about the 2020 election. Nope. They are not well founded. To continue to believe it you have to accept that even the republicans running elections in Georgia or Arizona have lied. Judges in 60 lawsuits, including some appointed by Trump refused to hear evidence of fraud. Election workers were corrupt in every election Trump lost, but were honest in states he won. That bullshit from the likes of Gabelman (who got fired by the legislator who hired him), Dinesh D'Souza (who was pardoned by Trump) or John Lott, whose math was simply silly is justification for the riot on Jan 6 and well founded.

You say the results cannot be verified. Recounting the ballots is verification. It eliminates the accusation that election systems were somehow hacked. Poll books show who voted in person. Voter records show who voted by absentee ballots.
The lack of evidence that someone illegally hacked those records/poll books should be all the verification you need.
1. I never said you POSTED in support of gun confiscation - I said you VOTED in support of gun confiscation. So that "lie" was yours.

2. Much if not most of what Trump labeled "fake news" was, in fact, fake "news." That has been demonstrated with zero doubt. So again, by suggesting that stuff was accurate, your lie, not mine.

3. Lets make this easy - you find us what you consider to be a credible report on CRT that says black people are often also racist, without excusing it as a reasonable response to "systemic racism."

4. Kid reads sexually graphic book from library to school board | U.S. News (christianpost.com)

5. Whatever, we both agree that unions are the Democratic Party's "base." We can stop debating it. They use them as political enforcers, like any good fascist would.

6. Sure it is. It isn't based on "science" any more than Scientology is.

7. You explain why some of these retreating glaciers are exposing ancient forests. Obviously, the earth was warmer when those forests grew. What we are experiencing now is the ending of an "ice age."

8. Nobody is "banning books" just protecting children from grossly inappropriate content: Kid reads sexually graphic book from library to school board | U.S. News (christianpost.com)

9. If you are arguing those fighting for the sanctity of life are "fascist," well, lol.

10. Recounting ballots without any way to verify that an actual registered voter cast that vote is not "verification." I heard today that they found 1.2 million bad voter records JUST IN LA COUNTY! You said before, "how would the crooked poll workers know whose vote wasn't going to be cast so they could cast it?" - well, there's your answer.

EatTheRich

President
1. I never said you POSTED in support of gun confiscation - I said you VOTED in support of gun confiscation. So that "lie" was yours.

2. Much if not most of what Trump labeled "fake news" was, in fact, fake "news." That has been demonstrated with zero doubt. So again, by suggesting that stuff was accurate, your lie, not mine.

3. Lets make this easy - you find us what you consider to be a credible report on CRT that says black people are often also racist, without excusing it as a reasonable response to "systemic racism."

4. Kid reads sexually graphic book from library to school board | U.S. News (christianpost.com)

5. Whatever, we both agree that unions are the Democratic Party's "base." We can stop debating it. They use them as political enforcers, like any good fascist would.

7. You explain why some of these retreating glaciers are exposing ancient forests. Obviously, the earth was warmer when those forests grew. What we are experiencing now is the ending of an "ice age."

8. Nobody is "banning books" just protecting children from grossly inappropriate content: Kid reads sexually graphic book from library to school board | U.S. News (christianpost.com)

9. If you are arguing those fighting for the sanctity of life are "fascist," well, lol.

10. Recounting ballots without any way to verify that an actual registered voter cast that vote is not "verification." I heard today that they found 1.2 million bad voter records JUST IN LA COUNTY! You said before, "how would the crooked poll workers know whose vote wasn't going to be cast so they could cast it?" - well, there's your answer.
Probably 99% of what Trump labeled “fake news” was accurate reporting that reflected poorly on him. Feel free to furnish your best counterexamples. Anyway, is it your premise that it is OK to censor discourse if in the president’s opinion it is false?

A “report on CRT” is irrelevant to the discussion of appropriate school curriculum until you can give an example of a “report on CRT” being addressed to schools. Anyway, if you mean “racist against whites” you must address the fact that whites are not actually systemically discriminated against based on race in American society and that prejudice or even sporadic discrimination against whites is therefore not constitutive of a racial hierarchy with whites near the bottom as is true ceteris paribus of white racism.

“Sexually graphic” … if that passage taking about undressing and condoms sounded like a Penthouse letter to you, you need a cold shower till you can get your white-hot lust for gay sex under control.

Every evidence-based scientific organization in the world accepts the evidence for anthropogenic global warming, of which there is enough to fill libraries.

Local conditions being slightly warmer during a previous interglacial is not the same as the entire Earth rapidly becoming much warmer than it has been for tens of millions of years.

You made clear your feelings about the sanctity of life when you openly argued that the sacrifice of tens of thousands was preferable to letting the stock market dip. Just as you keep making your true feelings about free speech known by repeating your fig-leaf explanations for censorship. Just as you reveal your dictatorial aims by openly stating that you will never respect the integrity of an election as long as the secret ballot continues to exist.

protectionist

Governor
No kiddin'? You have a closet to go to for laundry? Better than when you had to haul your dirty laundry down to the creek, eh? Sounds like the lap of luxury. How did you manage building a house in the midst of this horrible Biden recession?

You're a joke, dude.
A response like this, doesn't even climb high enough to be rated as a joke. It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Yeah, I have a closet to go to for laundry. And in the closet, are a brand new washer & a dryer. Better than when you don't do your laundry at all.

I don't build a house. It was being built by the owners whom I rent from, and was still under construction when I moved in, in 2022. So it's brand new. Not like that decades old shack you live in.

I searched the link for "laptop"...here ya go...no mention of the FBI telling them to censor the laptop story.

How the FBI & intelligence community discredited factual information about Hunter Biden’s foreign business dealings both after and *before* The New York Post revealed the contents of his laptop on October 14, 2020

The story begins in December 2019 when a Delaware computer store owner named John Paul (J.P.) Mac Isaac contacts the FBI about a laptop that Hunter Biden had left with him

On Dec 9, 2019, the FBI issues a subpoena for, and takes, Hunter Biden's laptop.

Hunter and Mesires had just learned from the New York Post that its story about the laptop would be published the next day.
So you just read the begining and ignored everything else.....

Documents downloads from the FBI, Baker getting briefed by the FBI with nobody else from Twitter present, the repeated warnings from the FBI even in August of 2020 regarding a possible Russian Hack and leak operation that may ;) have to do with Hunter Biden, the hotline set up between Twitter and the FBI......

Yet you pretend none of this ever happened, and cut and paste the first three or 4 things from the link...... f-cking pathetic does not even begin to describe your latest tactic

What fascist regime supported expansive gun control, or failed to position itself as the small-government alternative to the left?
As opposed to this "serve the Pope or die" genocide pogrom of USA citizens born in Washington, D.C. with bungling GI Joe biding his time like Russia's Orthodox Church rootin' tootin' Putin having no shame happening....

middleview

President
Supporting Member

1. So given you have the ability to know things that I'd guess you couldn't possibly know...Who did I vote for who is in favor of gun confiscation? If you can't name a candidate who proposed confiscation...that would make you a liar.

2. Trump called the report of the size of the inauguration crowd "fake news". Pictures show he was lying.

Any negative polls are fake news, just like the CNN, ABC, NBC polls in the election," Trump wrote in February, in reference to negative responses to his travel ban. "Sorry, people want border security and extreme vetting."

3. Lets make this easy - you find us what you consider to be a credible report on CRT that says black people are often also racist

Now that is pretty bizarre. You want me to find a report on CRT...the subject matter republicans claim is being taught in grade school, but isn't, that says black people are racists as well as white people? How about you find CRT course material that is being taught in grade school.

4. I have to ask...first, how did the kid know to check that book out? Second, if the book was rated for 14 to 18, why did the librarian let him check it out? I can find no response from the Library or the school.
So you just read the begining and ignored everything else.....

Documents downloads from the FBI, Baker getting briefed by the FBI with nobody else from Twitter present, the repeated warnings from the FBI even in August of 2020 regarding a possible Russian Hack and leak operation that may ;) have to do with Hunter Biden, the hotline set up between Twitter and the FBI......

Yet you pretend none of this ever happened, and cut and paste the first three or 4 things from the link...... f-cking pathetic does not even begin to describe your latest tactic
Feel free to c&p the reference to the laptop I missed...why is that impossible for you to do?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
A response like this, doesn't even climb high enough to be rated as a joke. It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Yeah, I have a closet to go to for laundry. And in the closet, are a brand new washer & a dryer. Better than when you don't do your laundry at all.

I don't build a house. It was being built by the owners whom I rent from, and was still under construction when I moved in, in 2022. So it's brand new. Not like that decades old shack you live in.
My million dollar shack has a room for the washer and dryer...and I own it.

2 offices, 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, in-law suite downstairs, gym, 3 car garage....
4,000 Sq ft. Yeah, it's a shack.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

1. So given you have the ability to know things that I'd guess you couldn't possibly know...Who did I vote for who is in favor of gun confiscation? If you can't name a candidate who proposed confiscation...that would make you a liar.

2. Trump called the report of the size of the inauguration crowd "fake news". Pictures show he was lying.

Any negative polls are fake news, just like the CNN, ABC, NBC polls in the election," Trump wrote in February, in reference to negative responses to his travel ban. "Sorry, people want border security and extreme vetting."

3. Lets make this easy - you find us what you consider to be a credible report on CRT that says black people are often also racist

Now that is pretty bizarre. You want me to find a report on CRT...the subject matter republicans claim is being taught in grade school, but isn't, that says black people are racists as well as white people? How about you find CRT course material that is being taught in grade school.

4. I have to ask...first, how did the kid know to check that book out? Second, if the book was rated for 14 to 18, why did the librarian let him check it out? I can find no response from the Library or the school.