• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Republicans vs Free speech

worldlymrb

Revenge
Ballots are validated at the polling place. Voters sign a poll book when they check in and get a blank ballot.

Absentee ballots are validated when they are brought in by the USPS or by poll workers who empty out the ballot drop boxes.

The voter database in each state records who voted and if they voted in person or by absentee.

As I've posted before, ballots are ordered from an approved vendor. They are printed on special paper that makes it harder to create fraudulent ballots. They have serial numbers that are within an approved range of numbers, making it impossible to duplicate without colliding with legit ballots. Absentee envelopes have serial numbers and that number is recorded as having been sent to a specific voter.

So if the voter data base count of people voting absentee and the number voting in person matches the number of ballots counted and the number of ballots counted by tabulators as well as the number counted in the hand recount....

Why is that not validation enough? How did anyone get a few thousands of ballots, check the database for ACTIVE voters and get names to use to vote?

The majority of the 1.2 million were inactive voters and they were deleted from the database in 2017....according to the lawsuit. If you showed up, attempting to use a name that was flagged as inactive (meaning the voter had not cast a vote in 2 elections)...do you really think they'd just hand you a ballot? They certainly would not have mailed a ballot to your home if you were flagged as inactive.
Here is the thing @middleview

On paper, everything you posted above for the most part is true.

However...

Certain battleground states and more importantly, BIG BLUE Cities, in those battleground states are run by corrupt boss Tweed type one party machines. Where chain of custody magically disappears, or later discovered to be tampered with. Software programs that are supposed to match ballots with registered voters mysteriously do not work and are abandoned on election day. Ballots don't have signatures that match, no problem says a democrat judge violating state law. No signatures at all, no big deal says another dem judge.

Bottom line: A very large City that has been run exclusively by one party for several decades and in some cases over half a century, has rigged everything and is accountable to no one. That skews the results for an entire state or nation.

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President

However...

Certain battleground states and more importantly, BIG BLUE Cities, in those battleground states are run by corrupt boss Tweed type one party machines. Where chain of custody magically disappears, or later discovered to be tampered with. Software programs that are supposed to match ballots with registered voters mysteriously do not work and are abandoned on election day. Ballots don't have signatures that match, no problem says a democrat judge violating state law. No signatures at all, no big deal says another dem judge.

Bottom line: A very large City that has been run exclusively by one party for several decades and in some cases over half a century, has rigged everything and is accountable to no one. That skews the results for an entire state or nation.
Now all you need is an iota of evidence.

worldlymrb

Revenge
Now all you need is an iota of evidence.
What difference does it make?

I can spend an hour or so and provide documented evidence via mainstream news articles and even show hours of videos as evidence.

You will then send a link that pretends to debunk the claim as a conspiracy theory. Which kind of sucks for you since conspiracy theories are batting a 100 as being factual the last 2 years as your fake narratives crumble around you. Thus, the constant cry for censorship from democrats.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

However...

1. Georgia has a republican secretary of state who oversees the election boards of cities like Atlanta. That board answers to a republican election organization. Gabe Sterling is the guy who actually voted for Trump, but then told Trump and the nation that his accusations were bullshit.
2. What the f*ck are you talking about? What software didn't work? Got a link?
3. Ballots don't have signatures. What state did not require signatures on absentee ballot envelopes?

On paper, everything you've posted above is crap.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

I can spend an hour or so and provide documented evidence via mainstream news articles and even show hours of videos as evidence.

You will then send a link that pretends to debunk the claim as a conspiracy theory. Which kind of sucks for you since conspiracy theories are batting a 100 as being factual the last 2 years as your fake narratives crumble around you. Thus, the constant cry for censorship from democrats.
I have responded with links that actually prove the allegations of fraud to be lies. John Lott claimed there were more votes cast in Allegheny County (pittsburgh) and in Philadelphia than there were voters. I responded with the census info on the number of registered voters in both places, which proved he lied.

I responded to the 2000 Mules movie with the evidence that cell phone GPS systems are not as accurate as he stated. I have also pointed out that he did not identify one single individual he accused of being a mule. He did not identify any payments to his accused mules from the activist organizations he claimed paying them and, in fact, did not identify any activist organization at all. In the end, his accusations of ballot harvesting does not make those ballots fraudulent, even if harvesting is illegal.

I addressed Mike Lindell's fictional account of anyone able to actually capture internet traffic and separate threads of data that amounted to transactions between China and election systems that were intended to change vote tallies. Without access to either the sending or receiving systems...what Lindell described is technically impossible.

You do not have documented evidence. You have documented accusations. Hours of video? Showing what? The poll workers covering up windows in Detroit? So what? The people in that hallway were not observers, they were a mob demanding the count of ballots stop. They were illegally taking video of election workers.

Maybe you'd like to show the video of the center in Atlanta and the "suitcases" of ballots hidden under the tables. How many times has that been debunked?

What else do you have?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Someone obviously can. What would they do if the person showed up? How many "active" voters are, in fact, known to be not very active?

View attachment 74246

You do not have to return your mail in ballot to vote in person.
In California a voter is inactive if they haven't voted in two consecutive elections. If they show up to vote they get a provisional ballot. Their names will not be on the poll book at the precinct. They will not receive an absentee ballot.

EatTheRich

President

You can do nothing of the sort. Feel free to point to ONE of your conspiracy theories that has been confirmed.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
In California a voter is inactive if they haven't voted in two consecutive elections. If they show up to vote they get a provisional ballot. Their names will not be on the poll book at the precinct. They will not receive an absentee ballot.
In the case of a provisional ballot, is the person contacted to make sure they cast the (provisional) vote?

protectionist

Governor
I earned the money to build this house. I earned the money to do improvements. You'll be using someone else's money you think you've earned by getting cancer.
Throughout my life, I have earned as much as anybody has ever earned. What I might have received in $$, is a separate subject. Many people work hard all their lives, and stingy employers don't pay them what they should.

I've also done a lot of volunteer work, for which I received no pay at all. In fact, I'm doing some of that right now teaching the guitar to residents of my building. I'll also teach them the violin and mandolin, if they like.
And people with a smart TV can see some of my YouTube music videos, free of charge.

As for what money I get in a legal settlement, that isn't exactly earned, but it is acquired appropriately, within our legal system. If you have a problem with it, write your congressman.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Other than confirming their identity before they vote?
So you admit that nothing would stop a few poll workers from conspiring to "confirm" the identities of "voters" who never showed up at the polls, and running "their" ballots through for them. Thanks!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So you admit that nothing would stop a few poll workers from conspiring to "confirm" the identities of "voters" who never showed up at the polls, and running "their" ballots through for them. Thanks!
You are so far from reality that it is sad.

1. Inactive voters would not be listed on poll books. How did those workers get names?
2. They wouldn't know if voters who hadn't voted in person hadn't voted absentee.

To steal the election they would need hundreds of names from each precinct. A few poll workers in a lot of precincts taking a huge chance of voting for someone and getting caught? Really?