• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Repubs are making the case for reproductive rights....

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Because controlling a uterus is more than just a woman choosing. It is also a person in a womb involved, and choosing to live, and that person's voice is functioned by government. Got it ?
Anti-mask and anti-vax involves death or long haul Covid AND the threat of same to every other American. The govt SHOULD mandate those.....if I follow your stupid argument.
I'd add mandating boys get temp vasectomies until they marry, too. HA HA.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Anti-mask and anti-vax involves death or long haul Covid AND the threat of same to every other American. The govt SHOULD mandate those.....if I follow your stupid argument.
Your Joe just said today long-haulers can collect disability benefits

Vasectomies in the hood would save many black babies lives

protectionist

Governor
Women are demanding the same freedom over their bodies that stupid trump/repubs are demanding over their bodies re masks and vaxes.
They don't have the right to make that equivalency. The freedom over their bodies involved the life of another person. And it is not Republicans who are refusing masks and vaccines, it is black Democrats.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
FALSE ! Anti-abortionists are OK with the vaccine. Stop being DUPED.
Republicans are against abortion.....until they need one.

Get a vasectomy.

Their pro-life stance is horseshit. They're for guns for everyone, war, capital punishment, letting their fellow Americans go hungry, without health care, housing, poverty wages, etc.

protectionist

Governor
Republicans are against abortion.....until they need one.

Get a vasectomy.

Their pro-life stance is horseshit. They're for guns for everyone, war, capital punishment, without health car, letting their fellow Americans go hungry, housing, poverty wages, etc.
1. guns for everyone - SAVES lives.

2. war - defends & SAVES lives.

3. capital punishment, - SAVES lives

4. letting their fellow Americans go hungry - Republicans made LESS Americans be hungry (Trump accomplishments)

5. without health care - Want health care ? Easy. Join the military.

6. housing - Less illegal aliens = more housing

7. poverty wages - 2017-2019 highest median wage in US history.

Last edited:

Joe in Tulsa

Council Member
Abortion is almost 100% fatal to at least one person involved. Covid is almost 100% (99+-) survivable.