• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Rest in Peace, CarolJo

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
This morning, a very good, kind, and loving woman, lost a hard-fought battle with ovarian cancer.

CarolJo was truly one of the "good ones".

She was a kind soul, with a loving heart, who will be very missed.

Rest in Peace, my friend.
I’m very sorry to read this. It’s a reminder that we are all just human beings at the end of the day. Prayers out to her and her family.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
This morning, a very good, kind, and loving woman, lost a hard-fought battle with ovarian cancer.

I am so sorry that we lost her. This life is a vapor. God bless her and her family and friends, who number more than she knew.
What an amazing lady!

She was such an innocent xxx such a naive sweety - I remember her photos of her little Granddaughter or was it her Great Granddaughter, who she looked after whilst the mummy was at work - so cruel for that little one and the rest of her family to lose her so young.

Poor darling xxx

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Why was Leilani's post moved to here? It should be in announcements surely?
I think it's good that it was moved here - more folks will see it here. Caroljo touched many people. So often, posters simply seem to go away and we never know what happened. Did they simply bail? Did they pass? We just don't know. I recall when Wulk passed - the only reason I/we knew was because you happened to share it (thanks again for that, BTW). I think it's nice that we have an opportunity to recognize & remember people if possible.

I know it's just an online forum, but you still get a feel for people just the same. We care. :)

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Sorry to learn of this, I thought Carol was doing okay with her illness. I saw her posting not too long ago.
This news was bit of a shock.
Condolences to all her family and friends. I will miss her presence on our board. Sometimes, it was almost like her smile and friendliness could be seen/felt when she made some of her comments... Despite our differences politically on PJ, I instinctively knew she was full of kindness and decency. Carol and her family are certainly in my thoughts today.
Rest In Peace.

I think it's good that it was moved here - more folks will see it here. Caroljo touched many people. So often, posters simply seem to go away and we never know what happened. Did they simply bail? Did they pass? We just don't know. I recall when Wulk passed - the only reason I/we knew was because you happened to share it (thanks again for that, BTW). I think it's nice that we have an opportunity to recognize & remember people if possible.

I know it's just an online forum, but you still get a feel for people just the same. We care. :)
Yes :)

xxx And oh gosh yes, yes we do - the spirit alone, of each of us, shines through this forum. In past days, how many many people only knew each other by letters written? Our posts may not be as beautiful as so many past letter writers but without doubt we do see into each other's souls xxx There is no hiding place in here :)

i became aware of CarolJo whilst in one of my more passionate phases ( over war ). She said something, I forget now what, which if anyone else had said it I would have torn into them - I didn't really know her and yet I stayed my fingers, dunno why but I just couldn't attack her- she was an innocent - if I ever did have a go, and in those moods I probably did, I would have held back 'cos she was vulnerable. Those Docs put her through hell but even then I couldn't say to her stop! Don't let them! 'cos she trusted them - Sweet gentle little soul xxx Can't help crying - it's like the death of a soft little bird with a large gentle spirit.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Yes :)

xxx And oh gosh yes, yes we do - the spirit alone, of each of us, shines through this forum. In past days, how many many people only knew each other by letters written? Our posts may not be as beautiful as so many past letter writers but without doubt we do see into each other's souls xxx There is no hiding place in here :)

i became aware of CarolJo whilst in one of my more passionate phases ( over war ). She said something, I forget now what, which if anyone else had said it I would have torn into them - I didn't really know her and yet I stayed my fingers, dunno why but I just couldn't attack her- she was an innocent - if I ever did have a go, and in those moods I probably did, I would have held back 'cos she was vulnerable. Those Docs put her through hell but even then I couldn't say to her stop! Don't let them! 'cos she trusted them - Sweet gentle little soul xxx Can't help crying - it's like the death of a soft little bird with a large gentle spirit.
Yes - I think you captured her here. And she was authentic, which is probably my favorite trait for a person to have. This world needs far more WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get). Caroljo was that in spades. Transparency. Genuineness. Authenticity. That's her...and God got a good one. :)