• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Rest in Peace, CarolJo

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Thank you for posting this information. At first I was shocked and then greatly saddened.

She was a longtime valued poster who I can't ever remember posting outside of the rules...

She will be missed,
SW48

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Since I heard about her passing yesterday,I just haven't had the stomach for this. We found common ground over the years and enjoyed some non-political exchanges. She posted some in January and I had no sense that her cancer had progressed to such a point. She didn't let on at all.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
This morning, a very good, kind, and loving woman, lost a hard-fought battle with ovarian cancer.

CarolJo was truly one of the "good ones".

She was a kind soul, with a loving heart, who will be very missed.

Rest in Peace, my friend.

i'm saddened by this news,,,caroljo was a better person than i, than many here, kind, articulate, witty and enduring...she will be missed, as we can only hope others will miss us when our time comes to an end...she was my friend.

put the rivalries aside, and recognize a loss that is deep...

this forum, indeed the globe lost a good one...
keep her family in your thoughts and prayers as they need the support now.

missed, but never forgotten...

Jen

Senator
Since I heard about her passing yesterday,I just haven't had the stomach for this. We found common ground over the years and enjoyed some non-political exchanges. She posted some in January and I had no sense that her cancer had progressed to such a point. She didn't let on at all.
This hasn't been easy for any of us. Caroljo was really an amazing lady in many ways. Thank you, @bdtex.

Wahbooz

Governor
This morning, a very good, kind, and loving woman, lost a hard-fought battle with ovarian cancer.

CarolJo was truly one of the "good ones".

She was a kind soul, with a loving heart, who will be very missed.

Rest in Peace, my friend.
I have to tell you, this has been one terrible day. I'm just so thankful I could respond to her when I returned to the board. I'm just so sorry I was gone those many years, and had no exchanges with her.

To my friend, Caroljo. Giga waabamin menawaa, niijii. We will meet again, my friend.