• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Rick barnstormed Iowa with his 7 kids in two mini-vans!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
ain't been by the Hood lately have ya BO..............7 is a low #

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
btw: how much welfare/food stamps does Rick get from GOV to feed his kids?
damn, Rick must worry libs, if this is where they are treading now, or should libs set the number of kids repubs can have?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
i say. you got him now. 7 kids...really? horrific.

thanks for bringing this to everyones attention..

Bo-4

Senator
..should libs set the number of kids repubs can have?
Nope, didn't suggest that Dawg. Just pointing out that Rick never wasted a sperm. ALSO, i contributed to his campaign this morning so it's unlikely that i fear him.

AND, i find it refreshing that Rick is more austere than the clowns who drive ginormous buses.

GO Rick!!

Minotaur

Governor
Meanwhile Mitt, following the Mormon unspoken 5 child requirement, is traveling with his perfect number of 5 children while trying to adopt 3 more to enable them to rent 3 super charged vans to pass Rick on the road.

OK that was bad...

LOL

Bo-4

Senator
Meanwhile Mitt, following the Mormon unspoken 5 child requirement, is traveling with his perfect number of 5 children while trying to adopt 3 more to enable them to rent 3 super charged vans to pass Rick on the road.

OK that was bad...

LOL
No, that was funny. But Mitt prefers the luxury buses. That's why i'm a Rick supporter. Austerity baybee!

Bo-4

Senator
Yes, the line about sperm was a direct attack and ridicule of his religious beliefs. And probably a dishonest attack at that.
Interesting.. i would say that even an atheist with 7 kids never wasted a sperm.

People can have as many kids as they *can afford and properly care for as i'm concerned.

*Octamom is of course, an idiot.