• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Right Wing Authoritarianism

worldlymrb

Revenge
Extreme right wingers want the central govt to be dissolved into the ash heap of history and have government power belong to the states and local govts. It is the NAZI left who believe in a all powerful central govt that runs the economy and everybody lives.

write on

Senator
Extreme right wingers want the central govt to be dissolved into the ash heap of history and have government power belong to the states and local govts. It is the NAZI left who believe in a all powerful central govt that runs the economy and everybody lives.
How is that any different than the right wing belief that the 'ruling class' (the rich) get to define who we are as a nation?

The way I see it, and with Trump being idolized by so many, the republicans would be happy as serfs.

And Trump, with his ego, is loving every second of it.

Last edited:

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
How is that any different than the right wing belief that the 'ruling class' (the rich) get to define who we are as a nation?

The way I see it, and with Trump being idolized by so many, the republicans would be happy as serfs.

And Trump, with his ego, is loving every second of it.

are we supposed to take you seriously?

since when?

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
amazing the way these broke ass libs hate people that they say are rich................one leaves and the twin appears....

if they had any influence at all, i'd still mock them...

money talks and bullshit drives a hoopty...

write on

Senator
i dont ignore you,,that would take all the fun out of ridiculing you...and i do so like to ridicule you.,..
Good for you. I don't put anyone on ignore. I said I ignore comments by intellectually deficient posts that you put forth....much in the same way I do 'The Thinker'...and smile.

The irony is thick.

Thanks for responding.

:)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Good for you. I don't put anyone on ignore. I said I ignore comments by intellectually deficient posts that you put forth....much in the same way I do 'The Thinker'...and smile.

The irony is thick.

Thanks for responding.

Here, have a box of tissues.............stop whining.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
Good for you. I don't put anyone on ignore. I said I ignore comments by intellectually deficient posts that you put forth....much in the same way I do 'The Thinker'.

The irony is thick.

Thanks for responding.

no,,thank you!

you make me laugh...in that "you havent got a clue" way of yours...

wind you guys up, let you go and its a plethora of LOL!

write on

Senator
no,,thank you!

you make me laugh...in that "you havent got a clue" way of yours...

wind you guys up, let you go and its a plethora of LOL!
Don't you have anything better to do other than try to show off for your right wing buds...trolling for the con, must have to stoke my ego, 'winner' or 'like'?

lol

Last edited:

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
Don't you have anything better to do other than try to show off for your right wing buds...trolling for the con must have 'winner' or 'like'?

lol

im here for the laughs you progs give me...

my own dancing monkeys banging the're cymbals in furious anticipation of the next wind up..

LOL!

write on

Senator
im here for the laughs you progs give me...

my own dancing monkeys banging the're cymbals in furious anticipation of the next wind up..

LOL!
You're a one trick pony. I read where you used that same line in a different thread.

How pathetic.

Are you going to address my OP? Or are you going to continue to play with the computer in your mamma's basement?

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
You're a one trick pony. I read where you used that same line in a different thread.

How pathetic.

Are you going to address my OP? Or are you going to continue to play with the computer in your mamma's basement?

your not worthy of an original reply..i just pull out stock ones for you...

Do you know anything about Ayn Rand? She certainly wasn't authoritarian.
From the Culture That Gave Us Stalin

She wanted us to reject government so that we'd be left to the mercy of her private-sector heroes. Everything about her ideology is one-sided and ignores the egomaniac tyranny of the Greedhead bullies she worships. It is also hypocritical; John Galt is a weakling patsy for his bosses, only rejecting their grand larceny of corporate patents when they want to give their loot to charity. And she has no problem with heirs, who are the biggest example of the moochers she pretends to despise.

EatTheRich

President
Do you know anything about Ayn Rand? She certainly wasn't authoritarian.
No. She SAID she wasn’t authoritarian. But she produced and profited from propaganda for Mussolini’s regime. She cooperated with the Nixon witch hunt committee, naming names of dissidents in Hollywood. She cheered the police suppression of the Berkeley Free Speech Movement.

Several of her fictional heroes were literally rapists.

Last edited: