• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Right wing wacko busted outside DNC with machete and bayonet

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
He posted his opinion. For all I know that guy may have lived in the South far less than I have. I clocked 30 years or so south of the Mason-Dixon line and I damn sure saw a ton of open bigotry in east Texas and other places in the rural south. His opinion is just that - his opinion.

You never heard of the sundown laws in many of these shithole towns?
So, your Opinion cancels his
Opinions are like arseholes
Everyone has ONE

You really trying to say there's no bigotry in the West?

Now those sundown laws are in blue inner cities

EatTheRich

President
He posted his opinion. For all I know that guy may have lived in the South far less than I have. I clocked 30 years or so south of the Mason-Dixon line and I damn sure saw a ton of open bigotry in east Texas and other places in the rural south. His opinion is just that - his opinion.

You never heard of the sundown laws in many of these shithole towns?
He posted his opinion about race relations in Charleston, a liberal city with a Democratic mayor and the urban core of a county that went 56% for Biden in 2020 and hasn’t voted Republican since 2004.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
So, your Opinion cancels his
Opinions are like arseholes
Everyone has ONE

You really trying to say there's no bigotry in the West?

Now those sundown laws are in blue inner cities
Ghezzus K Krist on a cracker @Dawg - Oregon at one time had one of the worst Sundown laws in the country. Pennsylvania was pretty good - they fought on the right side in the Civil War.

But that guy is 100% full of shit when he ignores the racism prevalent in the deep south. I speak from experience, I've been to some of these places and seen it it. I have friends who are not white that still live in Houston. They could tell you exactly how tolerant the scumbag racists of east Texas are even today.