• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Right Wingers - are you tired of winning yet?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Did you read your link? I guess not, because there is nothing in there targeting minorities. The author is a repeat offender and complains that the Biden crime bill required he spend 85% of his time in jail before he can get parole. That has nothing to do with race. It has to do with some states letting offenders out after serving minimal time for violent crimes and then repeating the crimes and going right back to jail.

He also complained that the crime bill didn't provide benefits, like housing or employment assistance for released offenders.

Again...doesn't have shit to do with race.

Whining about having been caught committing crimes is standard for many offenders. You know that if they got caught for one, they had actually gotten away with a dozen.
Nobody gets caught committing the one and only crime in their lives....

EatTheRich

President
Did you read your link? I guess not, because there is nothing in there targeting minorities. The author is a repeat offender and complains that the Biden crime bill required he spend 85% of his time in jail before he can get parole. That has nothing to do with race. It has to do with some states letting offenders out after serving minimal time for violent crimes and then repeating the crimes and going right back to jail.

He also complained that the crime bill didn't provide benefits, like housing or employment assistance for released offenders.

Again...doesn't have shit to do with race.

Whining about having been caught committing crimes is standard for many offenders. You know that if they got caught for one, they had actually gotten away with a dozen.
Nobody gets caught committing the one and only crime in their lives....
Of course they do. And Blacks are more likely to be caught when committing crimes, more likely to be wrongly convicted, and more likely to commit crimes in the first place, all due to systemic racism. As a result, a law that eliminates judicial discretion and imposes draconian mandatory sentencing disproportionately impacts the Black community.

EatTheRich

President
I guess you don't really understand the issue related to federal mandates for busing. The complaint was that a town like where I grew up which might have a very small minority population might be viewed as segregated due to not really knowing the history of the place. There were maybe 20 black families there. I knew every single black kid in my high school....because there were about 15 to 25 of them, depending on which year. That was more due to the distance from the city, where there was a much larger black population. The closer you got to downtown, the higher the minority population....Building boomed in the 1950s and 1960s further and further from town. Public transportation was non-existant. The result was defacto segregation.

Busing kids an hour each way, to another township, was hardly a good solution. Funding based on real estate prices is the root of the inequality. So if I pay three times the taxes as a home in a minority area...the schools available to our children are better.
Bus my kid to a school in the area where funding is much less and my kid gets a shitty education even though I pay much more for it. Bus him for two hours a day and what would you expect his attitude towards going to school will be?

In Pittsburgh PA the PA Human Rights Commission ordered desegregation for Pittsburgh public schools and that was in 1968. I was in high school in a town about 50 miles away. Segregation in schools had been illegal since 1881...but because of a disparity in incomes, black families lived in a few communities closer to the mills...not in the areas where the mill owners lived...like Squirrel Hill.

A plan was finally passed in 1980. About 12,000 kids were to be bused within the city limits.

Greenfield Elementary, for example, was supposed to go from about four-fifths white to half white and half black with the addition of children from Homewood, whose elementary school had become the Montessori. But so many white parents pulled their kids from the school that Greenfield ended up almost 75 percent black.

This happened all over the city, which is how desegregation efforts ended up perpetuating the problem they were meant to solve.

“Bussing was a temporary, bad solution,” Proctor said. “That was a Band-Aid on a … problem that needed major surgery, and we were unwilling to do the major surgery.”

Residential segregation is not due just to real estate prices but also to discrimination (such as in schools) and violence. Busing is meant to be inconvenient to white families because it is intended not just to address school segregation but to push whites to give up their resistance to the kind of broad residential desegregation that would make busing obsolete. The fact that whites pulled their kids out of neighborhood schools as Black attendance went up shows that the opposition to busing was not based solely on this inconvenience

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Residential segregation is not due just to real estate prices but also to discrimination (such as in schools) and violence. Busing is meant to be inconvenient to white families because it is intended not just to address school segregation but to push whites to give up their resistance to the kind of broad residential desegregation that would make busing obsolete. The fact that whites pulled their kids out of neighborhood schools as Black attendance went up shows that the opposition to busing was not based solely on this inconvenience
That is simply a bizarre interpretation of what was intended. Who in hell went to court to implement busing and used as an argument that white residential areas, once inconvenienced by busing, would allow black people to live in their neighborhoods?

Different people had their own motivations. Some minority families went to court because they felt their own schools were inferior due to funding and wanted their own kids to go to better resourced white schools.

I can't find any kind of statistical analysis that would support your opinion on why people pulled their kids out of previously mostly white schools....if their kids might have been bused or if they just didn't want to see the results of a 50/50 black white split.

Hard to say... My point is that if I'm paying substantially more in real estate taxes and that goes to fund the schools my kids don't get to attend...I might not be too pleased with it.

protectionist

Governor
Here is Article 6, Section 2.
This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.

A religion is free to hold what ever beliefs it chooses. The Trumpian religion believed in overturning elections. That didn't make it illegal. What did was when they actually attempted to do so. What have Muslims done to overthrow our government?
Yes, there is Article 6, Section 2. And since you're still not gettig this is will delineate for you >>> This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land;

This means that any entity that proclaims ITSELF as supreme is unconstitutional and illegal (all supremacisms). Problem with Islam is, it does just that. Of course. Islam is the # 1 largest political supremacism in the world. It's Koranic doctrine is also contradictory to scores of US laws. Ex. mass genocide murder (Koran 8:12..9:5..9:123..etc), rape (Koran 4:24, 23: 1-6, 70:29-30, 2:223), wife-beating Koran 4:34), sex discrimination, pedophilia (Koran 65:4), slavery, etc

What Muslims have done to overthrow our government is the practice of these vile, illegal, but fully Muslim behaviors. That's how they overthrow the government. By a slow, steady evolutionary change, wherin their Koran law replaces our Constitution and laws. And every time liberals cave in to them, on some incident scenario, they gain more power, and Americans lose power to them.

EARTH TO LIBERALS: IF Islam actually was a religion (which it isn't), that still does not give Muslims the right to usurp US laws. A good example is the liberal, idiot judge Joseph Charles in New Jersey, who sided with a Muslim husband who had been raping and beating his wife, who was requesting a restraining order. The husband claimed his religion (Islam) said it was OK, and indeed these practices are advocated in the Koran.. The fool judge went along with him, and denied the RO.

It took an appeals court all of ONE minute to overrule the moronic judgement, but the wife had to go without the RO for a year, waiting for the appeal to come up on the court calender.

NO,.... religion or no religion, NOTHING trumps the Supremacy clause of the Constitution. It is by far, the strongest sold rock of the Constitution, as distinguished from the relatively weak 1st amendment, which has many exceptions. The Supremacy clause has never had a single exception in 230 years.

protectionist

Governor
he did not oppose desegregation. The crime bill made no mention of race. It was about repeat offenders.
Biden said in a 1981 CNN interview that he opposed busing to desegregate schools and that he supported efforts to cut back on courts’ ability to order busing.

Joe Biden didn't just compromise with segregationists. He fought for their cause in schools, experts say. (nbcnews.com)

Joe Biden explained opposition to desegregation busing in 1981 CNN interview | CNN Politics

EatTheRich

President
Yes, there is Article 6, Section 2. And since you're still not gettig this is will delineate for you >>> This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land;

This means that any entity that proclaims ITSELF as supreme is unconstitutional and illegal (all supremacisms). Problem with Islam is, it does just that. Of course. Islam is the # 1 largest political supremacism in the world. It's Koranic doctrine is also contradictory to scores of US laws. Ex. mass genocide murder (Koran 8:12..9:5..9:123..etc), rape (Koran 4:24, 23: 1-6, 70:29-30, 2:223), wife-beating Koran 4:34), sex discrimination, pedophilia (Koran 65:4), slavery, etc
No, it just means that the Constitution says one thing and some with free speech say another. Just as far, far more Christians in this country say that Christianity is the supreme law, no matter what the Constitution might say. And just as the Christian Bible condones just the same sort of barbaric practices which are practiced by very few modern people, Muslim or Christian (or which are practiced widely, e.g., rape, sex discrimination, and pedophilia by people across the religious patchwork quilt, but often without sanction from religious leaders).

What Muslims have done to overthrow our government is the practice of these vile, illegal, but fully Muslim behaviors. That's how they overthrow the government. By a slow, steady evolutionary change, wherin their Koran law replaces our Constitution and laws. And every time liberals cave in to them, on some incident scenario, they gain more power, and Americans lose power to them.
Got an example of that happening anywhere?

EARTH TO LIBERALS: IF Islam actually was a religion (which it isn't), that still does not give Muslims the right to usurp US laws. A good example is the liberal, idiot judge Joseph Charles in New Jersey, who sided with a Muslim husband who had been raping and beating his wife, who was requesting a restraining order. The husband claimed his religion (Islam) said it was OK, and indeed these practices are advocated in the Koran.. The fool judge went along with him, and denied the RO.

It took an appeals court all of ONE minute to overrule the moronic judgement, but the wife had to go without the RO for a year, waiting for the appeal to come up on the court calender.

NO,.... religion or no religion, NOTHING trumps the Supremacy clause of the Constitution. It is by far, the strongest sold rock of the Constitution, as distinguished from the relatively weak 1st amendment, which has many exceptions. The Supremacy clause has never had a single exception in 230 years.
Doesn't sound that liberal if he put organized religion and the traditional family ahead of women's rights and basic decency. Just saying.

EatTheRich

President
It is not racist of a 2021 person when the refusal to rent to non-white applicants was 50 years ago. The 50 year ago person might have been racist, but that does not make the 2021 person be racist. Get it ?
It means that Black people who are in their 70s and 80s today may have lost out on the opportunities to get jobs, attend colleges, or saved for retirement. Which means that they had less to pass on to their children and grandchildren, who are now competing against people who got the head start they were denied.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Biden said in a 1981 CNN interview that he opposed busing to desegregate schools and that he supported efforts to cut back on courts’ ability to order busing.

Joe Biden didn't just compromise with segregationists. He fought for their cause in schools, experts say. (nbcnews.com)

Joe Biden explained opposition to desegregation busing in 1981 CNN interview | CNN Politics
all of which proves my previous point.....Biden was against federally ordered busing.

Harris was bused due to a local school board busing plan. Denver was busing students because of a lawsuit in state court.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It is not racist of a 2021 person when the refusal to rent to non-white applicants was 50 years ago. The 50 year ago person might have been racist, but that does not make the 2021 person be racist. Get it ?
Trump's two year long fight against integrating Trump owned rental properties was racist...

Biden's fight against federal busing was not.

protectionist

Governor
all of which proves my previous point.....Biden was against federally ordered busing.

Harris was bused due to a local school board busing plan. Denver was busing students because of a lawsuit in state court.
So Biden is on video record in 1981, on CNN, saying he opposed desegregation, which then was by busing, and you say he "was against federally ordered busing". Well, that means he opposed desegregation. Apparently he did do just that.

You know what ? I really don't care. Biden has racked up such a list of bad policies, that it would hardly matter what he said in 1981. What he is doing now (wrecking the country) is what matters. So no need to talk to me about this old junk.

protectionist

Governor
Trump's two year long fight against integrating Trump owned rental properties was racist...

Biden's fight against federal busing was not.
Sorry, your rants against the 1971 Trump have already disintegrated as of Post #s 60, 72, and 111. Strike 1...Strike 2....Strike 3. I have no need to repeat myself, just because you foolishly keep repeating what you have already been invalidated/discredited on.

Not much interested in the 1970s/80s Biden either.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Sorry, your rants against the 1971 Trump have already disintegrated as of Post #s 60, 72, and 111. Strike 1...Strike 2....Strike 3. I have no need to repeat myself, just because you foolishly keep repeating what you have already been invalidated/discredited on.

Not much interested in the 1970s/80s Biden either.
Trump lost a lawsuit by the federal government for discrimination. You haven't invalidated a damn thing.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So Biden is on video record in 1981, on CNN, saying he opposed desegregation, which then was by busing, and you say he "was against federally ordered busing". Well, that means he opposed desegregation. Apparently he did do just that.

You know what ? I really don't care. Biden has racked up such a list of bad policies, that it would hardly matter what he said in 1981. What he is doing now (wrecking the country) is what matters. So no need to talk to me about this old junk.
I didn't bring it up...and I accept your surrnder.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Of course they do. And Blacks are more likely to be caught when committing crimes, more likely to be wrongly convicted, and more likely to commit crimes in the first place, all due to systemic racism. As a result, a law that eliminates judicial discretion and imposes draconian mandatory sentencing disproportionately impacts the Black community.
So, racism made the two black guys shoot 10 blacks in Chicago yesterday?