• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

right wings heads exploding - the super matchup - what do they do now? Greatest Loser Trump vs. DeSantis

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
my oh my, the heads are exploding all over the country as the allegiances to their savior is being tested - We all know DeSantis MUST BE part of the Deep State now - amiright?

They are blaming Mumbles for pitting them against each other - whoop whoop - grab the popcorn!

There has been a spate of reporting about Trump being irked with Ron DeSantis lately. Here’s an example from the New York Times. If Trump actually does run in 2024 (for now, his obvious play is convincing everyone he’s going to run), DeSantis will have a ticklish choice: On the one hand, he may figure that he’s young so he can wait, but it is unlikely that he will retain the status he currently has in the party for years to come; on the other, running in 2024 would run the risk of Trump absolutely shredding his image in the GOP forevermore. I’d guess most — almost all? — potential candidates facing some version of this choice will decide to sit it out if Trump goes for the third time.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I suspect GOP/MAGA are stymied. Which fascist-wannabe should they support?

The best outcome for America would be DeSantis and Trump destroying each other.

EatTheRich

President
DeSantis is running distinctly to Trump's right and can pick off a lot of Trump's former base of support. With any luck, they'll tear down each other enough that a more moderate candidate can get the nomination.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
I would think the greatest loser will start very soon undermining him even worse, he already said he " made him into what he is today " hey look mini-me !

Bugsy McGurk

President
DeSantis is running distinctly to Trump's right and can pick off a lot of Trump's former base of support. With any luck, they'll tear down each other enough that a more moderate candidate can get the nomination.
Waiting in the wings is Ted “Lucifer” Cruz, hoping Trump and DeSantis destroy each other.

Bugsy McGurk

President
well that trio is the best they got, pretty sad state of affairs

anyone else feel the support for the greatest loser is on a serious decline here?
We shouldn’t kid ourselves - Trump still has a death grip on the GOP. Most Republicans know he’s terrible for the country but they don’t have the guts to oppose him. They put themselves and the GOP cult ahead of the country.