• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Righty: you own this.

EatTheRich

President
You gleefully put Donald Trump in power knowing that he was a self-confessed sexualizwd assailant with multiple judgments against him for fraud, racial discrimination, and sexual harassment, who was endorsed by the KKK, who publicly invited the Russians to intervene in the election and dismissed charges that they had done just that, who retweeted Mussolini and threatened to shut down the Internet, censor the press, and jail his political opponents, who said he loved war, who showed less understanding of politics and American government than a bright high schooler, who committed a war crime on the campaign trail by advocating torture and targeting of civilians, who began his campaign by attacking Mexicans before announcing a policy toward Muslims that he was unable to distinguish from the Nazis', who mocked a disabled man and told Americans to check out a nonexistent sex tape, who denied climate change, etc., etc.

So when he consolidates a dictatorship or gives free reign to fascists or instigates a nuclear war or loots the treasury or greatly aggravates the Depression or commits war crimes or sells the next generation's freedom for his personal gain ... it's not because he was really a liberal, or because Russia duped us, or because he lied ... it's because you knowingly got into bed with him knowing just the sort of person he was.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
I would not believe anything the mainstream media says about Russia stealing the election for one reason they supported Hillary Clinton. They did everything to bring President Trump down. It didn't work they lost, now they are trying to steal the election from President Trump using an old enemy RUSSIA. Why would anyone believe what the mainstream media says? They lied about the polls they lied about how much support Clinton had even when her rally attendance showed otherwise.It's all a lie there was no Russian hack regardless what Obama's controlled intelligence agencies might say.

I would not believe anything the mainstream media says about Russia stealing the election for one reason they supported Hillary Clinton. They did everything to bring President Trump down. It didn't work they lost, now they are trying to steal the election from President Trump using an old enemy RUSSIA. Why would anyone believe what the mainstream media says? They lied about the polls they lied about how much support Clinton had even when her rally attendance showed otherwise.It's all a lie there was no Russian hack regardless what Obama's controlled intelligence agencies might say.
Sage Shows Sympathy for Snowflakes

The Ewe Qae sent over Brexit leader Nigel Farage to campaign for Trump! President Obomber should nuke London to teach them never to do that again!

EatTheRich

President
As I said: when you can no longer deny that Trump's election was disastrous, don't forget, you own it.

EatTheRich

President
Good to see you admit it. So, why were you wrong? Was it because you listened to the media? If so....then why do you trust what they're telling you now?
It's because I overestimated the basic decency of the American public. I thought that after Trump was caught on tape openly boasting about grabbing women by the pussy, he was done for.

Caroljo

Senator
It's because I overestimated the basic decency of the American public. I thought that after Trump was caught on tape openly boasting about grabbing women by the pussy, he was done for.
You weren't a little worried about all the crap on Hillary??? Listen, most people really couldn't care less what Trump or anyone else does in their personal lives. I'd think you would know this by now. Things said by either said are usually twisted into something much more sinister than they really are. I bet you agreed with Hillary when she called half of the Trump supporters Deplorables, sexists, racists, etc.....did you? I think that one comment from her put her over the edge.....people walked away. She did it to herself.

People didn't want Clinton...and they came out in full force to make sure she would be gone. Trump beat, what was it....17? other candidates!!! What should that have told you? People are sick and tired of what's happened to us in the last 8 years. The "Deplorables" have spoken. I think Trump is going to do, or try very hard to do, everything he said. If I'm wrong....I have no problem admitting it. He wasn't my first choice at any time. But, there was no way I was going to help bring such an awful person as Hillary into the WH. Trump may say some stupid things, but Hillary is a liar & a criminal, I'm sure of it.

EatTheRich

President
You weren't a little worried about all the crap on Hillary??? Listen, most people really couldn't care less what Trump or anyone else does in their personal lives. I'd think you would know this by now. Things said by either said are usually twisted into something much more sinister than they really are. I bet you agreed with Hillary when she called half of the Trump supporters Deplorables, sexists, racists, etc.....did you? I think that one comment from her put her over the edge.....people walked away. She did it to herself.

People didn't want Clinton...and they came out in full force to make sure she would be gone. Trump beat, what was it....17? other candidates!!! What should that have told you? People are sick and tired of what's happened to us in the last 8 years. The "Deplorables" have spoken. I think Trump is going to do, or try very hard to do, everything he said. If I'm wrong....I have no problem admitting it. He wasn't my first choice at any time. But, there was no way I was going to help bring such an awful person as Hillary into the WH. Trump may say some stupid things, but Hillary is a liar & a criminal, I'm sure of it.
So you think Trump is ging to shut down the Internet, imprison his political enemies, require religious minorities to register with the authorities, require all Americans to worship the same God, shut down the opposition press, torture people, and target civilians based on their families ' activities, and you voted for him anyway? That speaks for itself.

It can be confirmed that Trump has been investigated for criminal wrongdoing more times than Clinton, and found guilty or settled several times, unlike her, and that he lied at a much higher rate on the campaign trail according to independent fact checkers. But I have no doubt you'll excusw all of that.

Jen

Senator
You gleefully put Donald Trump in power knowing that he was a self-confessed sexualizwd assailant with multiple judgments against him for fraud, racial discrimination, and sexual harassment, who was endorsed by the KKK, who publicly invited the Russians to intervene in the election and dismissed charges that they had done just that, who retweeted Mussolini and threatened to shut down the Internet, censor the press, and jail his political opponents, who said he loved war, who showed less understanding of politics and American government than a bright high schooler, who committed a war crime on the campaign trail by advocating torture and targeting of civilians, who began his campaign by attacking Mexicans before announcing a policy toward Muslims that he was unable to distinguish from the Nazis', who mocked a disabled man and told Americans to check out a nonexistent sex tape, who denied climate change, etc., etc.

So when he consolidates a dictatorship or gives free reign to fascists or instigates a nuclear war or loots the treasury or greatly aggravates the Depression or commits war crimes or sells the next generation's freedom for his personal gain ... it's not because he was really a liberal, or because Russia duped us, or because he lied ... it's because you knowingly got into bed with him knowing just the sort of person he was.
I don't mind owning Trump and whatever he does.
I do not own the bad things he hasn't done (like what's listed in your stupid post here).

If I disagree with Trump I'll say so (unlike Libs who agree with every horrible thing Obama and Hillary do).

Caroljo

Senator
So you think Trump is ging to shut down the Internet, imprison his political enemies, require religious minorities to register with the authorities, require all Americans to worship the same God, shut down the opposition press, torture people, and target civilians based on their families ' activities, and you voted for him anyway? That speaks for itself.

It can be confirmed that Trump has been investigated for criminal wrongdoing more times than Clinton, and found guilty or settled several times, unlike her, and that he lied at a much higher rate on the campaign trail according to independent fact checkers. But I have no doubt you'll excusw all of that.
OMG....Where in hell did you get all THAT???? If you believe he's going to do all of that you're really sick in the head.

"Independent fact checkers"???? You still believe everything your told even though those fact checkers & polls were completely wrong through the entire campaign???? The Clintons are the biggest criminals that have ever been in politics! I'm not saying Trump has never done anything wrong (anyone with a ton of money most likely has at some time)....and WTF does it matter WHO lies more than another? In fact, everyone lies at some time, it's just what is being lied about and how it effect others that really matters now. Clinton let 4 people die in Benghazi & lied about it. I think that's a bit more important than what Trump has been accused of.

Get some help.

Jen

Senator
OMG....Where in hell did you get all THAT???? If you believe he's going to do all of that you're really sick in the head.

"Independent fact checkers"???? You still believe everything your told even though those fact checkers & polls were completely wrong through the entire campaign???? The Clintons are the biggest criminals that have ever been in politics! I'm not saying Trump has never done anything wrong (anyone with a ton of money most likely has at some time)....and WTF does it matter WHO lies more than another? In fact, everyone lies at some time, it's just what is being lied about and how it effect others that really matters now. Clinton let 4 people die in Benghazi & lied about it. I think that's a bit more important than what Trump has been accused of.

Get some help.
Most Leftists are sick in the head, @Caroljo.
This one is more verklempt about what Trump might possibly do than what Clinton and Obama have already done. Now that IS sick in the head.

EatTheRich

President
Those are all things he said he would do. You're the one who said you believed that he would do all those things or at least try very hard.

What lie, specifically, did Clinton tell about Benghazi, and what should she have done to prevent those deaths?

Caroljo

Senator
Those are all things he said he would do. You're the one who said you believed that he would do all those things or at least try very hard.

What lie, specifically, did Clinton tell about Benghazi, and what should she have done to prevent those deaths?
Please show me WHERE he said he would do all those things? I'm pretty sure that whatever he really said, it's been twisted into what your pea brain interpreted it.