• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Righty: you own this.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
This isn't about the economic well-being of Americans, it's about the fiscal well-being of the government. In particular, it points out that Obama ran up large deficits mostly due to tax cuts for the rich ... a policy that Trump, of course,has doubled down on.
Bait and switch. Got it you have been busted.
The economy is continuing to improve the way it has for about 8 years now ... longest uninterrupted streak of growth in U.S. history ... which started long before Trump took power and is now slowing down. It'll take time for the business cycle to reverse (as it inevitably will) and for Trump's economic policies to make things worse (as those policies always have).

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
You're the one who switched from talking about the economy to talking about the deficit (which has already gotten bigger under Trump).
Your bait and switch and yes the economy most assuredly has everything to do with the American people and not the government
The economy is continuing to improve the way it has for about 8 years now ... longest uninterrupted streak of growth in U.S. history ... which started long before Trump took power and is now slowing down. It'll take time for the business cycle to reverse (as it inevitably will) and for Trump's economic policies to make things worse (as those policies always have).

MaryAnne

Governor
I don't mind owning Trump and whatever he does.
I do not own the bad things he hasn't done (like what's listed in your stupid post here).

If I disagree with Trump I'll say so (unlike Libs who agree with every horrible thing Obama and Hillary do).
You can not own one without the other.

spyydrr

Council Member
You gleefully put Donald Trump in power knowing that he was a self-confessed sexualizwd assailant with multiple judgments against him for fraud, racial discrimination, and sexual harassment, who was endorsed by the KKK, who publicly invited the Russians to intervene in the election and dismissed charges that they had done just that, who retweeted Mussolini and threatened to shut down the Internet, censor the press, and jail his political opponents, who said he loved war, who showed less understanding of politics and American government than a bright high schooler, who committed a war crime on the campaign trail by advocating torture and targeting of civilians, who began his campaign by attacking Mexicans before announcing a policy toward Muslims that he was unable to distinguish from the Nazis', who mocked a disabled man and told Americans to check out a nonexistent sex tape, who denied climate change, etc., etc.

So when he consolidates a dictatorship or gives free reign to fascists or instigates a nuclear war or loots the treasury or greatly aggravates the Depression or commits war crimes or sells the next generation's freedom for his personal gain ... it's not because he was really a liberal, or because Russia duped us, or because he lied ... it's because you knowingly got into bed with him knowing just the sort of person he was.

Donald Trump is nothing you claim he is. And, I think most Americans who voted for him knew about his past and some of the things don't sit well with them, but what was the alternative? A crooked woman, who was going to continue to run America into the ground. More taxes, more regulations, more illegals crossing our border.
Voters looked at Hillary and her calling them "Deplorable" and decided she was Barack II and they wanted another path, a better path for America.
Liberals love to tax the hell out of people, because they want to use that money to implement more social programs, many of which are filled with fraud, waste and abuse.
I was troubled by Republicans voting for another budget that expands the Federal government. If anything, it's time to reign in agencies and programs that do not benefit most Americans. And, no, I am not talking about Social Security or Medicare.

Trump got my vote because he promised to do things I wanted to see done. Such as the border Wall and lower taxes, fewer regulations, more jobs. And, so far, he is keeping his promises. Yes, I know he said Mexico was going to pay for the Wall, and he was wrong, but I think if we stop funding Sanctuary Cities, we can use that money for the Wall.

EatTheRich

President
Donald Trump is nothing you claim he is. And, I think most Americans who voted for him knew about his past and some of the things don't sit well with them, but what was the alternative? A crooked woman, who was going to continue to run America into the ground. More taxes, more regulations, more illegals crossing our border.
Voters looked at Hillary and her calling them "Deplorable" and decided she was Barack II and they wanted another path, a better path for America.
Liberals love to tax the hell out of people, because they want to use that money to implement more social programs, many of which are filled with fraud, waste and abuse.
I was troubled by Republicans voting for another budget that expands the Federal government. If anything, it's time to reign in agencies and programs that do not benefit most Americans. And, no, I am not talking about Social Security or Medicare.

Trump got my vote because he promised to do things I wanted to see done. Such as the border Wall and lower taxes, fewer regulations, more jobs. And, so far, he is keeping his promises. Yes, I know he said Mexico was going to pay for the Wall, and he was wrong, but I think if we stop funding Sanctuary Cities, we can use that money for the Wall.
Show me what I said about Trump that was untrue. I'm bookmarking these comments for when the Trump disaster really hits and all you guys start pretending you never backed him.

spyydrr

Council Member
Show me what I said about Trump that was untrue. I'm bookmarking these comments for when the Trump disaster really hits and all you guys start pretending you never backed him.
I have been looking at a great series about Hitler's inner circle. The Trump Administration is nothing like them. Trump is not a dictator. He operates within the U.S. Constitution. You claim the KKK supported him, but that doesn't say anything about him. Trump does not support them! He cannot control what a racist organization does or says. I do not believe he is racist.

Trump is doing a lot of good things for the American people. The economy is doing great, food stamps recipients are down, illegals are no longer pouring across our borders, and jobs are returning to America. The tax cuts are working.
Those who hate Trump are just whining and acting like sour grapes.

EatTheRich

President
I have been looking at a great series about Hitler's inner circle. The Trump Administration is nothing like them. Trump is not a dictator. He operates within the U.S. Constitution. You claim the KKK supported him, but that doesn't say anything about him. Trump does not support them! He cannot control what a racist organization does or says. I do not believe he is racist.

Trump is doing a lot of good things for the American people. The economy is doing great, food stamps recipients are down, illegals are no longer pouring across our borders, and jobs are returning to America. The tax cuts are working.
Those who hate Trump are just whining and acting like sour grapes.
I am not saying Trump is a dictator like Hitler, only that he is a disaster in the making. The economy is doing great because he's only been in office one year and the crash from his policies hasn't come yet. Immigration is actually increasing. Jobs are growing ... as they have done for the last 8 years (just not nearly as fast as at their peak in 2013-2014.

Food stamps recipients down means more hungry children.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
You gleefully put Donald Trump in power knowing that he was a self-confessed sexualizwd assailant with multiple judgments against him for fraud, racial discrimination, and sexual harassment, who was endorsed by the KKK, who publicly invited the Russians to intervene in the election and dismissed charges that they had done just that, who retweeted Mussolini and threatened to shut down the Internet, censor the press, and jail his political opponents, who said he loved war, who showed less understanding of politics and American government than a bright high schooler, who committed a war crime on the campaign trail by advocating torture and targeting of civilians, who began his campaign by attacking Mexicans before announcing a policy toward Muslims that he was unable to distinguish from the Nazis', who mocked a disabled man and told Americans to check out a nonexistent sex tape, who denied climate change, etc., etc.

So when he consolidates a dictatorship or gives free reign to fascists or instigates a nuclear war or loots the treasury or greatly aggravates the Depression or commits war crimes or sells the next generation's freedom for his personal gain ... it's not because he was really a liberal, or because Russia duped us, or because he lied ... it's because you knowingly got into bed with him knowing just the sort of person he was.
Rick is just another Trump Toady who PRETNEDS he isn't. This site has a few like that who are making posts praising him and yet claim they didn't want him to be in office. I call BS. Wait until IF and WHEN he gets ousted for his criminal acts, and they'll take the high road and pretend they never did support him because they say he's crazy or whatever (with tongue in cheek). Nothing worse than a great Pretender.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Please show me WHERE he said he would do all those things? I'm pretty sure that whatever he really said, it's been twisted into what your pea brain interpreted it.
OMG...did you ever listen to him at his Rallies?? I would have sworn that one of the bobble-head fools standing behind him nodding and grinning while he slimed everyone and bragged about what HE could and would do was you. You were probably so in awe of his beautiful blonde hair and manly shape that you weren't even listening.
upload_2019-1-18_12-24-37.png

Attachments

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
You're the one who expressed confidence that he would keep all his promises. Not I.

So you think we should have surveillance of everyone in the country (since anyone could be a terrorist) and that banned torture methods should be employed. As I said ... you own this.
She hates Muslims about as much as she loves her president.

Caroljo

Senator
OMG...did you ever listen to him at his Rallies?? I would have sworn that one of the bobble-head fools standing behind him nodding and grinning while he slimed everyone and bragged about what HE could and would do was you. You were probably so in awe of his beautiful blonde hair and manly shape that you weren't even listening.
View attachment 41530
Was I talking to you? Don't you have some hate to spew somewhere else?