• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Righty: you own this.

Caroljo

Senator
The thread started in December 2016 and stopped March 2018
until you posted to it
I will also add Mike was the last post in a thread that started in december 2016 Eat the rich brought it back to the top in March 2018 it died until you responded to it
She'll never admit what she did. She never does. It's so clear that nobody else responded to this until she did. That's the only way for an old post to be moved to the first page! Duh! Lol!

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
She'll never admit what she did. She never does. It's so clear that nobody else responded to this until she did. That's the only way for an old post to be moved to the first page! Duh! Lol!
did you get a look at her last post? she said who cares well if she had not made such a big deal out of it and lied and tried to blame @Mr Mike no one would have cared but NOOOOOOOO she had to lie and blame someone else.

MaryAnne

Governor
I don't mind owning Trump and whatever he does.
I do not own the bad things he hasn't done (like what's listed in your stupid post here).

If I disagree with Trump I'll say so (unlike Libs who agree with every horrible thing Obama and Hillary do).
You can’t own one without the other.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
You gleefully put Donald Trump in power knowing that he was a self-confessed sexualizwd assailant with multiple judgments against him for fraud, racial discrimination, and sexual harassment, who was endorsed by the KKK, who publicly invited the Russians to intervene in the election and dismissed charges that they had done just that, who retweeted Mussolini and threatened to shut down the Internet, censor the press, and jail his political opponents, who said he loved war, who showed less understanding of politics and American government than a bright high schooler, who committed a war crime on the campaign trail by advocating torture and targeting of civilians, who began his campaign by attacking Mexicans before announcing a policy toward Muslims that he was unable to distinguish from the Nazis', who mocked a disabled man and told Americans to check out a nonexistent sex tape, who denied climate change, etc., etc.

So when he consolidates a dictatorship or gives free reign to fascists or instigates a nuclear war or loots the treasury or greatly aggravates the Depression or commits war crimes or sells the next generation's freedom for his personal gain ... it's not because he was really a liberal, or because Russia duped us, or because he lied ... it's because you knowingly got into bed with him knowing just the sort of person he was.
We all have to accept the result of elections but if Trump became dictator (which can never happen) then yes the right would own it, or those that voted for him.

We all have to accept the result of elections but if Trump became dictator (which can never happen) then yes the right would own it, or those that voted for him.
"Accepting the election results" does not absolve Trump of accountability nor does it mean being a doormat for Trump's insane policies.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
"Accepting the election results" does not absolve Trump of accountability nor does it mean being a doormat for Trump's insane policies.
While he does insane tweets, name calling, and acts like a pre schooler, you lost me on "insane policies"?

Can you list some insane policies or are they just ones you don't agree with?

It is kind of like the two sides blaming the other or trump for the shut down. All the political speak doesn't mean anything but politics in the media. What was your actual vote that matters.

While he does insane tweets, name calling, and acts like a pre schooler, you lost me on "insane policies"?

Can you list some insane policies or are they just ones you don't agree with?
attempting repeal to Obamacare, attempting to end DACA, building the wall, and running up a trillion dollar deficit to finance tax cuts for starters.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
attempting repeal to Obamacare, attempting to end DACA, building the wall, and running up a trillion dollar deficit to finance tax cuts for starters.
So just things you don't agree with. So anything you don't agree with is "insane"...got it.

I agree with repealing Obama Care. It personally hammered me and my family for thousands of dollars. I disagree with ending DACA. I believe a wall in certain spots can be helpful when combined with technology and manpower as the border agents have said. The tax cut was much needed but should be combined with a balanced budget.

So just things you don't agree with. So anything you don't agree with is "insane"...got it.
Oh yea... I forgot the trade war, that's insane too.
I agree with repealing Obama Care. It personally hammered me and my family for thousands of dollars.
How do you think repealing Obamacare would have helped you?
I believe a wall in certain spots can be helpful when combined with technology and manpower as the border agents have said.
That was all on table with the gang of 8 but that ship sailed. Immigration is too important as a campaign issue to do anything about.
The tax cut was much needed but should be combined with a balanced budget.
This is the equivalent of saying you believe people should have their cake and eat it too.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
1) Deficits don't finance tax cuts. This is always the argument of backwards, retarded communists like me ! I know ! (Considering we had a record haul in taxes after the cuts) :(

2) I know ! A Trillion dollars is a LOT. That's why when Obama had 3 separate Trillion dollar deficits AFTER raising taxes, and added 9 trillion to the debt.
AFTER he said adding 4 trillion was Unpatriotic.
I was HOPING he would add an even 10 Trillion to the debt so he could be Uber SUPER Unpatriotic ! woot woot !

EatTheRich

President
I don't mind owning Trump and whatever he does.
I do not own the bad things he hasn't done (like what's listed in your stupid post here).

If I disagree with Trump I'll say so (unlike Libs who agree with every horrible thing Obama and Hillary do).
Well, a lot of blood is on your hands.

voyager

4Q2247365
I told my wife that America was fuked when I saw Impeached president trump glide down the escalator.

And here we are.