• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Rioters are white supremacists?

Mick

The Right is always right
My ilk? Your "ilk" drove a car into a crowd and killed a young woman. Your ilk drove all the way across Texas to kill a bunch of people in a Walmart because the president, also one of your ilk, said El Paso was a shit hole and illegal immigrants were invading the country and bringing disease and criminals into the country. One of your ilk drove across the city of Pittsburgh to a synagogue known for helping immigrants and killed a bunch of them...all in support of the Trumpian goal to drive illegal immigrants out.

Neither the non-political thieves nor those committing acts of terror are people I support or would agree are of a group I am aligned with.
Cool. All people who hated Trump. Not interested in one offs. If we play that game you'll lose every time.

Now you going to own the evil on mass scale your ilk are perpetrating?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Cool. All people who hated Trump. Not interested in one offs. If we play that game you'll lose every time.

Now you going to own the evil on mass scale your ilk are perpetrating?
Nice try...."They hated Trump" and yet they were inspired by Trump's rhetoric.

Again...my "ilk" are not stealing or looting or committing acts of terror.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Unity At Last: Klansman And Rich Liberal Activist Join In Celebration As Black Neighborhood Burns Down
June 2nd, 2020

U.S.—We finally have some healing and unity in our nation as a Klansman and a rich liberal activist were seen cheering together as a black neighborhood burned down.

Similar scenes played out across the country as looters and rioters destroyed many minority neighborhoods and both the KKK and rich, white, liberal activists joined arms to celebrate.

Powerful stuff.

The uniting of the two unlikely allies has even caused some confusion, as some liberals are being mistaken for KKK members and vice versa.

“This is what justice looks like!” tweeted a man as majority-black neighborhoods burned, though it was unclear if the man was a Ku Klux Klan member tweeting from a trailer park or an affluent liberal tweeting from a gated community thinking he was somehow helping minorities.

“You can’t criticize this; you brought this on yourselves!” he also tweeted, either celebrating the misery of the black people who have seen their neighborhoods destroyed or for some reason thinking this destruction was a blow to racists who live hundreds of miles away.

The man then vowed to provide financial support to those responsible for the destruction, which really seemed like something a KKK member would do, though it is more likely that a rich liberal would have the money for such a thing.

Finally, people are coming together!

Satire Warning, etc.

Mick

The Right is always right
By claiming Trump was part of the problem by supporting Jews (like the synagogue shooter) or saying Trump has nothing to do with his actions (like the texas shooter). Both were very explicit.

The guys who shot all those cops dead in Dallas, Louisiana......and elsewhere today were diehard supporters of Obama, however.

They are your ilk until you stop making excuses for them and condemn their racist, hateful left wing ways.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
By claiming Trump was part of the problem by supporting Jews (like the synagogue shooter) or saying Trump has nothing to do with his actions (like the texas shooter). Both were very explicit.

The guys who shot all those cops dead in Dallas, Louisiana......and elsewhere today were diehard supporters of Obama, however.

They are your ilk until you stop making excuses for them and condemn their racist, hateful left wing ways.
1. The Texas shooter followed Trumps words very closely. Trump said El Paso was a shit hole because of illegal immigrants.
2. The Pittsburgh shooter said Trump didn't go far enough. He was responding to the rhetoric condemning immigrants....the Pittsburgh synagogue was known for aiding immigrants, including illegal ones.

They are your ilk until you condemn them...I've already condemned those committing violence or theft in the name of civil rights.

Mr. Friscus

Governor

... so do you think my "ilk" were the mere 200 idiot Unite the Right protesters?

By the way, how many buildings did the 200 on one afternoon burn down? How many innocent civilians did they batter and kill? 1? These rioters are tens of thousands across the entire nation... and have already killed at least 5 and battered countless of innocent, peaceful civilians.

If the Unite the Right is x... this is x times 5,000.

And remember, this happened at Ferguson (BLM) and Baltimore (BLM)... and now BLM is all over these protests.

See a trend?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
... so do you think my "ilk" were the mere 200 idiot Unite the Right protesters?

By the way, how many buildings did the 200 on one afternoon burn down? How many innocent civilians did they batter and kill? 1? These rioters are tens of thousands across the entire nation... and have already killed at least 5 and battered countless of innocent, peaceful civilians.

If the Unite the Right is x... this is x times 5,000.

And remember, this happened at Ferguson (BLM) and Baltimore (BLM)... and now BLM is all over these protests.

See a trend?
still can't condemn the violence from the right, can you.

reason10

Governor
Sure thing...that is why most African Americans and Latinos register as democrats...
Slavery still exists, as do the plantations. You just proved it.

And there IS a BLEXIT movement. Blacks are LEAVING the plantation.
1591183510744.png

Say goodbye to your slaves. There's a LOT of cotton to pick out there.

worldlymrb

Revenge
Unless you count the violence from the proud boys or the KKK and Nazis at the Unite The RIght rally.

As I posted before...there are demonstrators, thieves and terrorists taking part.
The political alignment of the thieves and terrorists is what is up for debate. I say the thieves are non-political because they are lazy and indifferent. That leaves just the ones engaged in violence. I'd like to see any facts available.
White Supremacist and Proud Boys DO NOT WEAR MASKS AND BURN AMERICAN FLAGS!

Officials at Oregon Gov. Kate Brown’s Press Conference Blame White Supremacists and Proud Boys for Violence at Leftist-Antifa Protests this Week (Video)
By Jim Hoft
Published June 2, 2020 at 7:22pm
255 Comments
Share(687)TweetEmail

Oregon Governor Kate Brown (D-OR) held a press briefing on Tuesday following several nights of violence caused by far left and antifa protesters.
Advertisement - story continues below

Governor Brown blamed white supremacists and the Proud Boys for causing the violence.
During the presser Governor Brown and Commissioner Jo Ann Hardesty was asked, “I was wondering if you have any proof that there are white supremacy groups that are specifically infiltrating these protests? And what they looks like?”
Portland City Commissioner Jo Ann Hardesty: Yes, in fact we’ve seen pictures of some of the Proud Boys that are regular visitors to our great city actually down at protests over the last three days. There have been a lot of pictures posted of Proud Boys and white supremacists on Facebook at other locales. I can tell you with my conversations and briefings with the police chief they have acknowledged that there are agitators who are there solely for the purpose of creating chaos. So there’s no question not just here in Oregon but all over the nation. I can’t prove that it is an attempt to disrupt the election cycle but I do think it is a nationally organized effort to interrupt our elections.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
White Supremacist and Proud Boys DO NOT WEAR MASKS AND BURN AMERICAN FLAGS!

Officials at Oregon Gov. Kate Brown’s Press Conference Blame White Supremacists and Proud Boys for Violence at Leftist-Antifa Protests this Week (Video)
By Jim Hoft
Published June 2, 2020 at 7:22pm
255 Comments
Share(687)TweetEmail

Oregon Governor Kate Brown (D-OR) held a press briefing on Tuesday following several nights of violence caused by far left and antifa protesters.
Advertisement - story continues below

Governor Brown blamed white supremacists and the Proud Boys for causing the violence.
During the presser Governor Brown and Commissioner Jo Ann Hardesty was asked, “I was wondering if you have any proof that there are white supremacy groups that are specifically infiltrating these protests? And what they looks like?”
As if burning an American flag is the same as beating the crap out of someone.

Who was prosecuted for assault in NYC....proud boys.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The thieves and vandals have no political agenda. They are criminals of opportunity hiding behind black lives matter and other peaceful protestors. They are DEFINITELY separate from BLM.

sure seem to be a LOT of criminals hiding there.

Like MV said.... I'd like to see the proof... in that they are DEFINITELY separate..

please provide same...

Jack4freedom

Governor
sure seem to be a LOT of criminals hiding there.

Like MV said.... I'd like to see the proof... in that they are DEFINITELY separate..

please provide same...
There is no proof on the internets Phil. People just say stuff they think makes them look smart and conforms with their world view. Come on now.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
There is no proof on the internets Phil. People just say stuff they think makes them look smart and conforms with their world view. Come on now.
oh. ok.

what do you see when you look at the news and all these.. no proof...things are happening before your eyes...

?

Jack4freedom

Governor
odd. i look and i see entire neighborhoods in my area disheveled and destroyed, looted to bare walls...areas trashed.. walls graffitied .... businesses destroyed and looted beyond repair..
And what conclusion does that lead you to? Who is to blame in your opinion? Democrats, Republicans, Black lives matter, Trump, Biden, White Nationalists, Rush Limbaugh, ANTIFA, Sean Hannity, The Cop in Minneapolis, Obama, Hillary Clinton.....Depending on which side of the phony Left vs Right, Demikins vs Republicrat side you come down on I suppose you could make an idiotic argument to blame any of those people or entities. But if you want the real answer I suppose that the jerkoffs who spray painted the walls are responsible for the graffiti, the thieves that looted are the responsible for the theft, the ones who burned and trashed the place are responsible for the disheveled conditions. Many parts of NYC used to look like that too back in the ‘80s. What they did is hire policemen to patrol those areas and now they are clean and safe. However in order to do that they had to tax the hell out of the people living in or visiting there to pay police sanitation street cleaning etc. What do you think?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Please explain...what "benefit of the doubt" do you think they deserve? They were there to protest integration, as evidenced by them carrying signs saying "diversity = white genocide" or marching to the chant of "Jews will not replace us".
Hate the Constitution don't ya

middleview

President
Supporting Member

The guy who shot the cops in Dallas was an Obama supporter? Based on what info? Do you have a link to support that statement?