• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Rioting across the US will begin

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
Sounds like it's on your mind. Will that be tough for you?

I'm sure missing sports! But completely agree with the decisions made.
I have a few shows I like to watch but thoroughly understand why they will in all likelihood not be produced for a while.

No great loss as my life doesn't revolve around the idiot box

There's lots of other stuff to do besides trash your mind in front of the TV, hobbies, reading, I have a house,2 cars, a yard, a dog, a wife and all that. No boat or snowmobile so I will have some free time.

That is unless I piss off the wife and need to enlarge the shed or dog house. ;)

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
I have a few shows I like to watch but thoroughly understand why they will in all likelihood not be produced for a while.

No great loss as my life doesn't revolve around the idiot box

There's lots of other stuff to do besides trash your mind in front of the TV, hobbies, reading, I have a house,2 cars, a yard, a dog, a wife and all that. No boat or snowmobile so I will have some free time.

That is unless I piss off the wife and need to enlarge the shed or dog house. ;)
Lol, fair enough. I haven’t had to sleep on the couch yet, but these prolonged hours together makes me think I should leave a pillow and blanket there just in case!

I watch tv, but it’s almost always background noise while doing something else. But usually it’s sports and I’ll admit, while I 100% agree with the decision made, missing March Madness this year sucks!!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
All I watch when I do watch the TUBE is Westerns and they're all reruns anyways, so no biggy here.

When the city folks get hungry and come to the rural areas stealing they need remember there's people that dress in Camo and set 30 feet up in tress just to kill something...………..