• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Riots are an offshoot of the Democrat Party

reason10

Governor
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2020/06/02/the-riots-are-an-offshoot-of-the-democrat-party/
The Riots Are an Offshoot of the Democrat Party

1591191583614.png

RUSH: You know, this is a fascinating little tweet. Is it? Yeah, this is a tweet, and I could have put the photo up in the Dittocam but did not. The pictures are too small. It’s four plantations in the South. You know, plantations now are bed and breakfasts, and they’re tourist sites and whatever else they are. They are also sitting ducks.

But they are what they are. They’re there. There is a tweet of four of these places, and here is the text. There are 23,000 likes on this and it hasn’t been removed. This is the point. This tweet has not been pulled down by Twitter. Twitter has not determined this tweet poses a problem at all. Here’s the text: “If you’re protesting and rebelling in the South, consider setting fire to the plantations that are now museums, theme parks, and wedding venues.

“They’re made of wood and will burn quickly. Your ancestors built them, but never been benefited from their labor. They are yours to destroy.” Right there you have it. I’ll hold it up so you can see it. You can’t see much there. Four plantations. It looks like a bunch of Scarlett O’Hara homes here from Gone With the Wind, and here is basically a tweet urging people to destroy them. Burn them to the ground.

“[C]onsider setting fire to the plantations that are now museums, theme parks, wedding venues. They’re made of wood. They’ll burn quickly. Your ancestors [i.e., slaves] built them, but [the slaves] never been benefited from their labor. They are yours to destroy.” Twitter has not taken it down. This apparently doesn’t constitute a violation of any of Twitter’s norms.

1591191763568.png

Liberals, this is YOUR dance.

1591191805125.png

This is why Democrats should never EVER be allowed in power again.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Jeez, the worst violence we have seen thus far came from Trump’s gestapo forces as they assaulted citizens to clear the way for Trump’s photo op.

Dino

Russian Asset
Jeez, the worst violence we have seen thus far came from Trump’s gestapo forces as they assaulted citizens to clear the way for Trump’s photo op.
Stick up for debunked tales while telling lies and deflecting.... the Triple Crown!

1591194139678.png

Dino

Russian Asset
Debunked tales? The attack on citizens to clear the way for Trump’s photo op was televised. Your mind has been destroyed.
Yes, debunked. By none other than the Chief of Park Police.
What did you see that differed from his statement??

On Monday, June 1, the USPP worked with the United States Secret Service to have temporary fencing installed inside Lafayette Park. At approximately 6:33 pm, violent protestors on H Street NW began throwing projectiles including bricks, frozen water bottles and caustic liquids. The protestors also climbed onto a historic building at the north end of Lafayette Park that was destroyed by arson days prior. Intelligence had revealed calls for violence against the police, and officers found caches of glass bottles, baseball bats and metal poles hidden along the street.

To curtail the violence that was underway, the USPP, following established policy, issued three warnings over a loudspeaker to alert demonstrators on H Street to evacuate the area. Horse mounted patrol, Civil Disturbance Units and additional personnel were used to clear the area. As many of the protestors became more combative, continued to throw projectiles, and attempted to grab officers’ weapons, officers then employed the use of smoke canisters and pepper balls. No tear gas was used by USPP officers or other assisting law enforcement partners to close the area at Lafayette Park. Subsequently, the fence was installed.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
YEs, that's it... precisely correct.. nevermind the urban areas in ruin.. yup... nevermind the days of endless violence..destruction, mayhem, theft, destruction.... yup

Bugsy McGurk

President
Yes, debunked. By none other than the Chief of Park Police.
What did you see that differed from his statement??

On Monday, June 1, the USPP worked with the United States Secret Service to have temporary fencing installed inside Lafayette Park. At approximately 6:33 pm, violent protestors on H Street NW began throwing projectiles including bricks, frozen water bottles and caustic liquids. The protestors also climbed onto a historic building at the north end of Lafayette Park that was destroyed by arson days prior. Intelligence had revealed calls for violence against the police, and officers found caches of glass bottles, baseball bats and metal poles hidden along the street.

To curtail the violence that was underway, the USPP, following established policy, issued three warnings over a loudspeaker to alert demonstrators on H Street to evacuate the area. Horse mounted patrol, Civil Disturbance Units and additional personnel were used to clear the area. As many of the protestors became more combative, continued to throw projectiles, and attempted to grab officers’ weapons, officers then employed the use of smoke canisters and pepper balls. No tear gas was used by USPP officers or other assisting law enforcement partners to close the area at Lafayette Park. Subsequently, the fence was installed.
Please. You saw it on television. We all did. The protestors were just standing there. Trump delivered the order to clear the park for his photo op, and his stormtroopers attacked the citizens on command. And you actually support that.

Deplorable!

Bugsy McGurk

President
YEs, that's it... precisely correct.. nevermind the urban areas in ruin.. yup... nevermind the days of endless violence..destruction, mayhem, theft, destruction.... yup
I don’t blame those peaceful protesters for that violence anymore than I blame you for it. You didn’t do it, and neither did they. It’s immaterial to this issue.

Dino

Russian Asset
Please. You saw it on television. We all did. The protestors were just standing there. Trump delivered the order to clear the park for his photo op, and his stormtroopers attacked the citizens on command. And you actually support that.

Deplorable!
You saw NONE of that on television. You saw Trump give the order to clear the park? Show that.
what did you see that disputes what the Chief told us? Or dodge it again.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I don’t blame those peaceful protesters for that violence anymore than I blame you for it. You didn’t do it, and neither did they. It’s immaterial to this issue.
well, where did all this destruction come from..

thus far we have excluded the peaceful protestors.

ok.

the destruction continues..

shall we go process of eliminaton??

you're here. i'm here. so its not us, either..

Bugsy McGurk

President
You saw NONE of that on television. You saw Trump give the order to clear the park? Show that.
what did you see that disputes what the Chief told us? Or dodge it again.
I saw what we all saw - peaceful protesters standing around, whereupon Trump’s stormtroopers suddenly rushed them on command, complete with gassing, flash bang grenades, etc.

And a few minutes later Trump waddled through for his photo op.

Bugsy McGurk

President
well, where did all this destruction come from..

thus far we have excluded the peaceful protestors.

ok.

the destruction continues..

shall we go process of eliminaton??

you're here. i'm here. so its not us, either..
Well, it all began with police murdering an unarmed black man. Again. You see how passionate protesters are about it. And you don’t see me criticizing police for throwing looters and other violent people in jail. You do see me criticizing them for attacking peaceful protesters to clear a public park for Trump’s photo op, which was disgraceful.

Dino

Russian Asset
I saw what we all saw - peaceful protesters standing around, whereupon Trump’s stormtroopers suddenly rushed them on command, complete with gassing, flash bang grenades, etc.

And a few minutes later Trump waddled through for his photo op.
See ya can’t do it. Nothing but dodging.
You saw what the wanted their robots to see. Carefully cut as always.
You saw NOTHING that disputed the Chief’s statement.
All you can do is back up your dishonesty with further lies.
(Park Police are “Trump’s stormtroopers”. Another whopper!)

UPNYA2

Mayor

Yeah, well unfortunately for you, just as the actions of some bad cops gets everyone fired up and squalling about there actually being "systematic racist" everywhere we find law enforcement officers, the exact thing can be said about you precious little protestors.

The actions of some bad folks warrants howls of there being a systematic problem of violence running rampant everywhere we find demonstrators.

We cannot be content with only those who actually do wrong being called out and punished, we have to blame everyone.

Not my doing, just the US we have allowed our company to become.

Bugsy McGurk

President
See ya can’t do it. Nothing but dodging.
You saw what the wanted their robots to see. Carefully cut as always.
You saw NOTHING that disputed the Chief’s statement.
All you can do is back up your dishonesty with further lies.
(Park Police are “Trump’s stormtroopers”. Another whopper!)
Think about it this way...

You could either accept what you see yourself on television, or you could accept the contrary/evasive statements you see coming out of the camp of Donald “19,000 Lies” Trump.

That’s just not a tough one for sane people.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Well, it all began with police murdering an unarmed black man. Again.
yes

You see how passionate protesters are about it.
yes

And you don’t see me criticizing police for throwing looters and other violent people in jail.
yes. they are incongruous events

You do see me criticizing them for attacking peaceful protesters to clear a public park for Trump’s photo op, which was disgraceful.
. partly. clearly, given the state of things in DC in this case..

the behaviors by the assembled are disgraceful...vandalism, graffiti, burning, looting, destroying, threatening.

it was appropriate to clear the area. imo. for a photo op, not so much...but the point was made.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Yeah, well unfortunately for you, just as the actions of some bad cops gets everyone fired up and squalling about there actually being "systematic racist" everywhere we find law enforcement officers, the exact thing can be said about you precious little protestors.

The actions of some bad folks warrants howls of there being a systematic problem of violence running rampant everywhere we find demonstrators.

We cannot be content with only those who actually do wrong being called out and punished, we have to blame everyone.

Not my doing, just the US we have allowed our company to become.
When your speech is over, we are still left with the central fact - peaceful protesters were attacked in a public park to clear it out for a Trump photo op.

That’s disgraceful, but you support it. Your Trump cultism has destroyed your mind.

Bugsy McGurk

President
yes

yes

yes. they are incongruous events

. partly. clearly, given the state of things in DC in this case..

the behaviors by the assembled are disgraceful...vandalism, graffiti, burning, looting, destroying, threatening.

it was appropriate to clear the area. imo. for a photo op, not so much...but the point was made.
What point? That Trump is willing to have peaceful protesters attacked by armed governmental officials?