• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Rittenhouse is the line in the sand.

Gamewell45

Council Member
1) Rosenbaum was 36 when he died a fool expressing no contrition for the life he led.

2) Sandmann himself asked Kyle to call him if he needed to talk to someone his own age who went through the false media vilification Kyle was and is experiencing. Odd your wanting to get Rosenbaum profesional help on the basis of empathy of some kind but no equal charitable expression for Kyle. How come?

3) Zimmerman and Rittenhouse cases both validate the primordial and inalienable natural right to self-defense. That is why Zimmerman is being mentioned. That's obvious.
1) Out of curiosity, how do you know he expressed no contrition for the life he lead? Did he publicly make a statement to the fact?

2) I made that statement because I felt (and still do) that it was a bad comparison; Sandmann (to my knowledge does not have any "baggage" whereas Rittenhouse does). Rittenhouse is certainly within his rights to speak with Sandmann, however Rittenhouse obviously needs professional help as well. If you were going to have open heart surgery would you want it done by a board certified surgeon or a garage mechanic who was your friend??

3) I'm not disagreeing with Zimmerman's name being brought up, just as to how it fits in the big picture of things. You gave your opinion and it is duly noted.

God of War

Governor
1) Out of curiosity, how do you know he expressed no contrition for the life he lead? Did he publicly make a statement to the fact?
Look at his behavior on the night of his death. Clearly shows no contrition in wanting to change his path from evil to good.

2) I made that statement because I felt (and still do) that it was a bad comparison; Sandmann (to my knowledge does not have any "baggage" whereas Rittenhouse does). Rittenhouse is certainly within his rights to speak with Sandmann, however Rittenhouse obviously needs professional help as well. If you were going to have open heart surgery would you want it done by a board certified surgeon or a garage mechanic who was your friend??
I'd have the garage mechanic pray for me.

Rittenhouse wasn't the bully. He was bullied.

I watched that video allegedly of Kyle. Funny how the black guys call the kid Kyle as they film the altercation. It certainly does look like Kyle but with the suspect nature of the guys recording who knows what they got paid for their work product. They say they didn't know him at the time buy call someone Kyle on the video. I'm wondering if these guys were stalking Kyle for some reason. You know these people aren't past murdering Kyle. People still hate on Sandmann.

3) I'm not disagreeing with Zimmerman's name being brought up, just as to how it fits in the big picture of things. You gave your opinion and it is duly noted.
Peace.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
I’m saying I don’t know whether those were some of the anti-police brutality protesters Rittenhouse was trying to kill, or Rittenhouse’s buddies, in that particular picture. Rittenhouse could tell based on the signs and the chants of the unarmed people he killed.

If someone goes out and shoots Rittenhouse, will your attitude be that it’s fine because at least he won’t murder someone else? Huber was acting in self-defense against an active shooter. Rittenhouse wasn’t.
A jury of 12 normal people says you are full of sh*t.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
That is a grotesque pack of lies.
Leftist claim they hate liars while lying like their heads are on fire
ETR has posted so many lies nothing he post can be believable now and biggest lie I caught was him claiming yesterday Rosenbaum was only a convicted pedophile due him being 18 and girlfriend was 16 and truth is Rosey molested many lil' boys and only got 10 years in prison in AZ in 2002

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
So you think Zimmerman is white (or that he thinks he is) and he also decided to use his privilege and go hunt him a coon one dark rainy night for shits and giggles. Enough with the false narrative melodrama running through your head. The right of self-defense was on trial and it won twice now. I'm done.
It doesn’t matter what race Zimmerman is. A vigilante killer is a vigilante killer. Zimmerman’s stated reason for chasing and ultimately confronting the law-abiding child he killed was because he was Black.

EatTheRich

President
1) Rosenbaum was 36 when he died a fool expressing no contrition for the life he led.

2) Sandmann himself asked Kyle to call him if he needed to talk to someone his own age who went through the false media vilification Kyle was and is experiencing. Odd your wanting to get Rosenbaum profesional help on the basis of empathy of some kind but no equal charitable expression for Kyle. How come?

3) Zimmerman and Rittenhouse cases both validate the primordial and inalienable natural right to self-defense. That is why Zimmerman is being mentioned. That's obvious.
The verdict in the Zimmerman and Rittenhouse cases said that if you attack someone, obliging them to defend themselves, it is self-defense if you win. The ONLY person who can be convicted of murder is the person whose victim NEVER attempts to defend themselves.

EatTheRich

President
Leftist claim they hate liars while lying like their heads are on fire
ETR has posted so many lies nothing he post can be believable now and biggest lie I caught was him claiming yesterday Rosenbaum was only a convicted pedophile due him being 18 and girlfriend was 16 and truth is Rosey molested many lil' boys and only got 10 years in prison in AZ in 2002

That’s a different Joseph Rosenbaum.

God of War

Governor
The verdict in the Zimmerman and Rittenhouse cases said that if you attack someone, obliging them to defend themselves, it is self-defense if you win. The ONLY person who can be convicted of murder is the person whose victim NEVER attempts to defend themselves.
I thiink you're having a psychotic break. Your reality is an illusion made up from thin air. You need psychotropic drugs if you believe what you say you believe. Because of your psychotic break and this topic of guns and self-defense I couldn't more earnestly advise you to get rid of your guns at least until you recover your senses.

God of War

Governor
It doesn’t matter what race Zimmerman is. A vigilante killer is a vigilante killer. Zimmerman’s stated reason for chasing and ultimately confronting the law-abiding child he killed was because he was Black.
Vigilantes only exist in a policing vacuum. That is common knowledge. If you claim that there is a rise in vigilantism then you must logically resort to advocating for re-funding law enforcement to appropriate levels that reflect the dire needs of the places exhibiting vigilante action. Specifically the for needs of this day you must fund what is necessary to stop Antifa/BLM politcal actions that are solicitous of riotous and looting behavior.

EatTheRich

President
Vigilantes only exist in a policing vacuum. That is common knowledge. If you claim that there is a rise in vigilantism then you must logically resort to advocating for re-funding law enforcement to appropriate levels that reflect the dire needs of the places exhibiting vigilante action. Specifically the for needs of this day you must fund what is necessary to stop Antifa/BLM politcal actions that are solicitous of riotous and looting behavior.
What we don’t need is the capitalist regime’s cops or the right-wing death squads in the making that are increasingly acting as their auxiliaries. Better would be building a grassroots citizens’ police like the Union Leagues of the Reconstruction Era to fill the vacuum left by the illegitimacy of the capitalist cops.

God of War

Governor
What we don’t need is the capitalist regime’s cops or the right-wing death squads in the making that are increasingly acting as their auxiliaries. Better would be building a grassroots citizens’ police like the Union Leagues of the Reconstruction Era to fill the vacuum left by the illegitimacy of the capitalist cops.
Thanks but no thanks. Not interested in that communist authoritarian shit for one second. We need to refund the police, build mental institutions (rehabs), and new government run prisons. Need to be ready in case the criminality and violence trend starts to look like the 60's through mid 90's again.

write on

Senator
Since I've never personally met them, I cannot testify one way or another what they are like. How about you? Have you ever met them before?
Take note that my post wasn't a statement. It was a question.

Hell, the picture that I posted looks like he could be the long lost father of rittenhouse. :D

1637526137793.png

God of War

Governor
For the same reason we defend people who are mentally ill such as felon's, pedophiles, veterans suffering from PTSD, minors who make mistakes early on in life, etc.

Was the person who shot the three a pedophile? Your post isn't clear.
You need to be more complete.

You need to explain how you don't defend acts of pedohilia (or what have you) but realize how broken people can be the victims of their circumstances such as youth, exposure to violence, and exposure to sexual abuse that in turn turns a victim into a perpetrator themselves. That the reason the law prohibits character assassination in court, whether warranted or not, mars justice for rather clear reasons. But then you have to concede that people must quickly age out of bad behavior or be incarcerated or institutionalized for decades if not life to break that cycle.

@Dawg

God of War

Governor
People need to move on with their daily lives and not worry about what or who he sues in court.
No. Moving on is what has cost conservatives their values to be represented in society. The Left loves when the Right "moves on" because they certainly don't. Those that character assassinated Kyle need to be held accountable publicly or they'll do it again and again. To encourage Kyle to follow through and support the effort is what NOT moving on means.

reason10

Governor
In normal America, when we see someone carrying an AR-15, we call the cops. They're there to protect and serve.
Only in uneducated blue shithole states.

In places like Florida, (WHERE OUR POLITICIANS HAVE ACTUALLY READ THE CONSTITUTION) it is perfectly legal to carry an AR-15.

Only a fuqqing IDIOT would call the police on someone carrying that LEGAL FIREARM.

That's why red states have the highest IQs and the least number of welfare bums.

reason10

Governor
Rittenhouse illegally carried an AR-15. Two people would be alive and one would not have had his arm practically blown off.......if his parents had raised him right.
That is a fuckking LIE. The weapon he carried WAS LEGAL, or the goose stepping prosecution would have included illegal carry in the charges.

His parents RAISED HIM RIGHT. He LEGALLY defending himself and took out the trash. And he saved the lives of the future victims of the scumbags he LEGALLY killed.

That's what bothers you the most. The jury agrees with the UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION. What Rittenhouse did was LEGAL.

It was the right thing. And if more of those store owners met those animals with LEGAL AR-15s and started blasting away last summer, the gene pool of America would have been greatly improved.