• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Rittenhouse not guilty on all counts

Jacktex

Council Member
Nope. No tissues needed. It’s not like our country’s descent into gun madness is new. We’re used to it. And it’s only going to get worse.
Oh it might get better now that lawless leftist scum have been shown that they can be defended against when they commit violent crime. Let's be honest though, that's what you're upset about, isn't it? You guys all want crime and mayhem allowed against us, don't you? Will you go shoot up a school now, or beat up an old lady?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
All after Rittenhouse chased those people and pointed the gun at them. Rosenbaum probably thought he fired the shot which was why he lunged at him before he could shoot again.
So youre saying it was a conspiracy between rosenbaum and zaminsky?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Oh it might get better now that lawless leftist scum have been shown that they can be defended against when they commit violent Crime. Let's be honest though, that's what you're upset about, isn't it? You guys all want Crime and mayhem allowed against us, don't you? Will you go shoot up a school now, or beat up an old lady?
You should try to control your psychotic delusions and focus on what people say.

No can do?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
No, I’m saying in the heat of the moment Rosenbaum may have gotten confused as a reasonable person might have and lawfully acted in self-defense against the perceived threat.
But you won't afford Rittenhouse that same cast will you

Try it, and you'll see that your political zeal won't allow you

No, I'm saying in the heat of the moment Rittenhouse may have gotten confused as a reasonable person might have and lawfully acted in self-defense against the perceived threat.

See? You'll afford that vantage to the anarchistic violence prone vandal, but you won't to anyone against your politic of destruction.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Apparently not. I think your views are more based on hatemongering and disdain for folks, and a love and acceptance for anarchists and mob rule ...

Me, I'll stick to what is actually captured in the videos, like the jury
Anything else you want to concoct out of whole cloth? Do you feel better now?

;-)

Bugsy McGurk

President

No, I'm saying in the heat of the moment Rittenhouse may have gotten confused as a reasonable person might have and lawfully acted in self-defense against the perceived threat.

See? You'll afford that vantage to the anarchistic violence prone vandal, but you won't to anyone against your politic of destruction.
And if he didn’t travel to Kenosha to engage in vigilantism with his AR-15 none of it would have happened.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
And if he didn’t travel to Kenosha to engage in vigilantism with his AR-15 none of it would have happened.
Do you mean zaminski with his gun? Did you mean rosenbaum with his gun? Rosenkreuz? If only one or more of them did not travel to Kenosha to engage in violence with their guns none of it may have happened

Bugsy McGurk

President
Do you mean zaminski with his gun? Did you mean rosenbaum with his gun? Rosenkreuz? If only one or more of them did not travel to Kenosha to engage in violence with their guns none of it may have happened
They did not do the killings. Rittenhouse did.

BTW, did Rosenbaum use a gun?

EatTheRich

President

No, because Rittenhouse was committing violent felony crimes which occasioned any perceived attacks on him, negating any self-defense claim.

EatTheRich

President
Yet, no. The judicial system ruled otherwise. He is not guilty
And all it took was prosecutors not even pretending to try, the judge openly rewriting the law to favor the defense, and people with guns showing up to intimidate the jury into ignoring the facts and the law.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
And all it took was prosecutors not even pretending to try, the judge openly rewriting the law to favor the defense, and people with guns showing up to intimidate the jury into ignoring the facts and the law.
Ah, blame game..

Lies. What law was rewritten? Be specific.

There are an awful lot of folk with guns in Kenosha...how can you be sure it wasn't anarchistic scum trying to menace the jury? As it stands...MSNBC hired folk to menace

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No, I’m saying in the heat of the moment Rosenbaum may have gotten confused as a reasonable person might have and lawfully acted in self-defense against the perceived threat.
Running behind someone is confusion it's to do harm

Opps....he\ll never be confused again now:)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
12 Americans over ruled your ignorance

MSN followed the jury bus and should be arrested